More Dawn Treader Pictures, Ben and Skandar Sword Fight

Posted September 9, 2009 8:36 am by Tirian

NarniaWeb spy Tamara went to take another look at the Dawn Treader, and returned with more photos and another report on what she saw being filmed:

Sword Fighting ~TamaraI went AGAIN to the set and got some more photos. Had a bit of a fiasco with leaving my memory card at home but I was able to run off and buy another card! Phew!

They were filming a sword fighting scene but it looked like a playful fight because all the Narnian crew were egging them on and cheering and clapping at the end.

There was this one time when Ben and Skander were looking out over the side of the ship and waved to all the people watching (I like to think he was waving at just me ๐Ÿ˜› haha)

They had a break for about half an hour and I managed to see Skander literally 2 metres away, he smiled at me and my friend and we smiled back. I couldn’t think of anything to say anyway!!

Ben was walking around as well, close to the fence and waved to this other girl who lost it and almost fell on the ground hyperventilating!! It was pretty funny.

UPDATE: A video of the fight has appeared on YouTube, and a HD option is available!

• yeswelovenarnia says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

• Michalina (poland) says:

cool!

• ReepI says:

That totally doesn’t mean anything and isn’t relevant to the news story, but it’s still waaay awesome!!!!!!!

• Sean M says:

I don’t know, that could be the scene when Edmund confronts Caspian about staying with his ship, and not going over the edge of the world…ehhh…probably not. At any rate, thanks for the pics. It’s great that the movie’s getting on and that we’ll have some good sword fights

• Lutra's Pearl says:

I don’t think that they would be cheering and claping at the end if it was that kind of fight.

• JadistarkilleR says:

nah, Edmund and Caspian are just sparring, this must be one of those scenes that Ben joked in an interview about the kids pissing on his bonfire (or whatever the heck he said :D)

sure its not in the book, but i like the physical, and hopefully, verbal, sparring that they can muster up between Caspian and Edmund. both these actors excel in that kind of banter offscreen so it would be a boon to have them do that onscreen. and its not like its gonna be out of character, there’s bound to be some pretty good ribbing going on– Edmund is now the only remaining Kings of old, is technically older than Caspian, but still looks every bit like the Telmarine’s junior. it would be nice to have fun with that dynamic. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Feather~Light~Heart says:

If they were actually shooting, not rehearsing, in one of the pics, you see Edmund smiling. Why would he be smiling if it was a part where Caspian and Edmund actually going at each other?

• JadistarkilleR says:

@Feather~Light~Heart, thats why i said "sparring", means that its playful/ practice swordfighting. its not supposed to be a bitter rival thing going on between Edmund and Caspian, at least not in that scene. it will be similar to what happened between Edmund and Trumpkin in PC where they sparred on the shore.

• daughter of the King says:

Skandar is smiling in one of the pictures and since the crew was laughing I am going to assume that it was just a friendly fight and the two kings are just playing around.

• Livily5 says:

Finally! We see actual pictures of Edmund! This looks pretty cool!

• Edmund-is-hot says:

Aaaaagh! Skandar!!!! OMG!

• Skandiecute!! says:

I know!!! He’s SOOOO HOT!!! And so is William Moseley. But I think I like Skandar’s look in PC better than these pics of him.

• Last King of Narnia says:

Wow!…Look closly at pic 7…Is that PETERS sword Rhindon that Caspians holding.

• Aravis(narniafan#!) says:

Maybe it is! After all, Peter did give Caspian his sword when he left! And I’m glad that there’s pictures of Skandar with his sword. Is it just me, or does Skandar look just a BIT chubbier? Anyway, Thanks, Tamara! You’re the best ever!!!

• WillandSkandarcrush! says:

He does look different, now that you’ve mentioned that, Aravis(narniafan#!)! But, it’s probably just the shorter haircut. Anyway, I don’t care how he looks. I still and forevermore am going to have two crushes on William M. and Skandar K.!!!

• WillandSkandarcrush! says:

LUCKY TAMARA!!! Skandar actually smiled at you! I wished he at least LOOKED at me if I were at that place. But thanks a blillion, Tamara!

• Alsan's my homeboy says:

I don’t think Skandar is looks chubbier if anything it is the fact that they had to zoom in a lot to see the scene at at that level of zooming the quality of the picture won’t be very good and the camera seems to put weight on to anyone for some odd reason so honestly I don’t think he gained any weight

• Ariel_of_Narnia says:

Hey, yeah, it DOES look like Rhindon. But I don’t think that Caspian should feel like he should USE it. Like, I mean… it belonged to the high king. That’s like asking whoever-was-the-last-king-of-England to wield King Arthur’s sword (even though King Arthur is fictional). It just… doesn’t seem to fit, you know?

• Attolian Thief says:

I have to agree with you Ariel_of_Narnia, Caspian using Rhindon would be like a modern king of England using Excalibur. However the pictures are still really cool, and I hope that Walden Media doesn’t allow Fox to botch this adaptaion like they did with Eragon. Good luck VDT cast and crew, can’t wait to see it.

• NarniaWarrior says:

Fantastic…I don’t remember the two of them actually engaging in sword play between themselves??.. This could be an interesting twist of events, tho’..Long Live Aslan !!!

• Leolani says:

Yeah, they’re not supposed to do that. I imagine it’s just so Edmund can get some practice, put in the book the only time they nearly fought was at deathwater island.

• NarniaWarrior says:

do you really think that they would have gone that far? I’m confused…Is deathwater island the place where when you go into the water you turn to gold? OR is it where everything is clouded and dark and Aslan has to bring them out by being an albatross???

• NarniaLuver4Ever says:

Death water Island is the place where the water turns everything it touches to gold.

• Narniac says:

Caspian put his hand on his sword hilt…and then Lucy shouted at them. And while she was shouting at them Aslan appeared. But I suppose it does seem to be more of a friendly fight than that.

• Narniamiss says:

Wow, I love these, thanks so much! Ugh, once again Ben has his hair tied back…it’s already bad enoough long, but now this just makes him look like a hippy. Nice to see Georgie again, time to zoom in to take a closer look at her costume!

• Narniamiss says:

Oh, sorry this isn’t relevant, but does anyone know how I can get an avatar here on the comments?

• Miguel says:

AWESOME!!! Thank you!!

• caboo29 says:

Phew! Looks like a friendly fight. I was afraid the same thing was going to happen here between Edmund and Caspian as it did between Caspian and Peter in PC. Glad that doesn’t seem to be the case. I would be heartbroken if they decided to change Edmund’s character like they did with Peter. Still don’t know where this would really fit in…

• StoryGirl says:

AMAZING PICUTRES! The size is WAY better this time. ๐Ÿ™‚

I can’t wait to see what that scene is all about.

• Queen of Narnia says:

Tamara you are the best!!!

• JoK3R says:

I would love if the movie added some additional excitiment like a friendly dual. I just don’t want the movie to be a Pirates of the Caribbean wannabe.

Interesting. This shouldn’t cause the alarm that the footage of Peter and Caspian fighting caused. I wonder what the purpose of this scene is

• Thalion says:

Interesting. It kinda looks like Ed beats Caspian. Pic 8 looks like Ed backed Caspian to the wall and he toppled. The crew seem to be laughing at him. I wonder if this is a practice duel?

• Lucille Brown says:

As I have said before on the forum, Edmund must win any sword fights he has with Caspian if he has any. He is an ancient King of Narnia and should be better than Caspian.

• Ariel_of_Narnia says:

Well, yeah. Visitors from our world are strengthened when they have contact with Narnian air. I don’t suppose Narnians (or others of that world) really get that gift. And besides, if Ed can beat a famous swordsdwarf like Trumpkin, he can whoop Caspian ANY day!

• JadistarkilleR says:

w00t! Tamara comes through for us again! you rock! ๐Ÿ˜€

• 7chronicles says:

I LOVE Caspian’s costume! The whole sword fighting thing reminds me of deathwater, only I’m sure that isn’t what the scene is about since they are on the Dawn Treader and no where near a pool of water. Maybe Edmund is just practicing a bit of sword work with Caspian before they reach the Lone Islands.

• Embrace says:

I always thought that it was the case
    but now thereยดs no doubt about it…
    Ben Barnes is the new Orlando Bloom! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Arwen says:

I don’t recall Legolas using a sword…

• Ariel_of_Narnia says:

Haha, Arwen. That’s funny. In the books, at any rate, Legolas does NOT use a sword at any time that I’m aware of. (Can’t say that about the movies ’cause I’ve only seen one so far.) So perhaps it’d be a LITTLE (and only a LITTLE) more correct to say "Caspian is the new Aragorn", even though I’m not sure I’d ever compare Ben Barnes to my favourite LotR character…. ; P

• Arwen says:

I always kinda liked the Caspian-Aragorn comparison. You know, "the return of the true king" and such. (You could say C. kinda "returns" in Prince Caspian.) ๐Ÿ˜‰

• MP_in_narnia says:

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! *screams silently because someone is asleep* Yay!!! More pics of Skandar!!! Thank you so much, Tamara! The pictures you have been taking are amazing! lol You are so lucky to have seen Skandar…AND he smiled at you!
    This seems like a fun scene between Caspian and Edmund…can’t wait to see how it turns out in the movie!

• Giuliano says:

Amazing pictures…..Thanks for the photos Tamara

• Mirima Rosetrader says:

Tamara you are the luckiest chick you know that? I would kill to go there! They pics are awesome thanks so much! I would almost hyperventilate too like that girl I will not lie! And smiling at you is even better then wave you are so much more fortunate than us poor Americans! England and Australia and New Zealand make all the best films. They really do! You guys rock!

• narnian1 says:

excellent new pics once again, and how nice of them to wave hello!

• NarniaLuver4Ever says:

Wow! Really great pictures, thanks Tamara! And finally some pictures of Skandar! YAY! I was beginning to think that he has dropped off the face of the earth…

• BradenWoodburn says:

Dang you are so lucky! I’f I lived close to the set I’d be there every day too! Pretty cool pictures!

• Eden says:

Thank you a million times Tamara! I am so jealous of you right now XD but also very glad that you are there to snap the photos. ;D

• Karine says:

Sweet! Skandar looks great, doesn’t he? I’m happy to see him again, it’s almost like seeing an old friend =)

• katrina says:

so cool!!!! i wonder what that scene is though. your the best Tamara!!!! (and very very
    lucky!!)

• Arwen says:

Cool pictures! I wonder what it is like to be an actor and simply wave at somebody to make them fall down hyperventilating.
    What are Ben and Skandar doing with a sword fight? Is that at the end where Caspian wants to go on with the kids and Reep?

• Ruthie says:

Tamara, those are awesome pictures! Tell the cast "Hi" from Narniaweb if you get to see them again. I know Ben knows who we are! ๐Ÿ˜€

God bless,

~Ruthie

• Lutra's Pearl says:

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! and Thank you!!!!
    That is so cool that they smile at you guys! The pics. are really great, please keep it up! Keepthe story of Aslan alive!

• wannawork4Weta says:

I can’t believe how close you can get to the filming!!! The writing on the mast is so beautiful…I just want to stand on deck and read it! RIGHT NOW!

• true-narnian_queen says:

WOW !!!!! Ben looks amazing!!!! Go VDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• redeemedqueen says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• InLoveWithAslan says:

For Narnia and for Aslan!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the sword fighting!

• Feather~Light~Heart says:

AAHHH!!! I’m feeling completely giddy at the moment! Omgoodness 2010 just can’t come soon enough =D (Look at that photo of Georgie, in some of these photos she’s just looking completely different.haha) And Tamara, I think I might’ve died if Skandar smiled at me. You’re so lucky ๐Ÿ˜› I wish I could be there!!

awesome pics tamara! OMG! i can’t believe skander SMILED at you and your friends! i wish i was you!

• daughter of the King says:

Great pictures. And yes! I thought the "mysterious" rigging was for a camera.

• NothinButNarnia says:

Awww! You’re so lucky! I wish I could see them shoot

• WarriorQueen says:

Brilliant! The swords are amazing as are the costumes and the ship! Now all there is to worry about is whether or not they’re getting the story right. I’m glad it just looks like a friendly skirmish instead of a real and intense one. The only time in the book that Caspian and Edmund have a serious disagreement is at Goldwater. It would be ridiculous and senseless to transfer that all the way through the story. We already saw enough rivalry and arrogance in Prince Caspian. Things are looking good here though.
    You’re so fortunate to be there watching them shoot, Tamara. Thanks so much for the reports and photos! You’re doing an awesome job!

• Narnia&The_North says:

Wow, thanks for all of the great pics, Tamara! Everyone looks great! I was surprised how different Georgie looked from the side… maybe it’s the angle and the zoom. It’s going to be so cool to see how all of this comes together. ๐Ÿ™‚

• King Skandar the Just says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I can NOT wait!!!
    I love Caspian’s clothes on Lu!!!
    GO SKANDAR!!!!!!! I’m happy that he gets to do more sword fighting!!!

• TumnusTheBrave says:

That last picture didnt even look like goergie

Haha, in the third picture Ben has a funny expression. And in the fourth one I think he looks a bit like Orlando Bloom ๐Ÿ™‚ Is that really Georgie in the last picture? She looks good in her clothes, and so grown up! I really hope the duel is just a friendly one. I wonder what purpose it will serve in the movie? All these pictures are so exciting! Keep it up!

• Kathryn Lockmiller says:

Totally awesome!

• cuppycakesrach says:

OH my gosh … you should have heard me … I was litterally screaming and jumping up and down when i saw these pictures lol ask my sister ….. AAAAHHH!!!! this is sooooo exciting!!!

• TumnusTheBrave says:

i think that its just a play fight or a joke or something but you can kinda tell its not a real fight because you can see edmund smiling in the middle of it in the eighth pic
    keep send pics Tamara

• fey traka says:

oh my god ben is so hot in this movie.. i cant wait to see!!!

• Silver the Wanderer says:

Some girl almost fell over hyperventilating?! Hahahaha that’s funny ๐Ÿ˜› Thanks so much Tamara – the pics are awesome! And I’m glad that this seems to be a friendly duel instead of an unwanted rivalry. I’m good with that.

• Laura Elizabeth says:

Nice pictures, Tamara. But Caspian looks like a pirate. Lucy looks way older, but then, she is fourteen in real life, instead of being about twelve. But it looks like it will probably be a nice movie.

Ahhhh, it looks like Caspian is using Peter’s sword! The filmmakers just don’t understand the concept of "reverence." Caspian would treat the sword like an ancient precious artifact. He would either lock it away somewhere safe, or proudly display it.

• JadistarkilleR says:

or, since that sword has tasted battle many times, Caspian will keep using it the way the previous King– Peter– had used it. its obviously not gonna rust, if it can stand 1000 years and still stay sharp and battle worthy, whats 3 years? or a lifetime?

i understand the reverence that should be given, but in a way the true Narnian monarchy is relatively very young (young because it had to be restarted again after Telmarine rule), so you can take it as Caspian continuing Peter’s work to reinvigorate the kingdom, which is what he’s doing by traveling to the different isles.

• Ariel_of_Narnia says:

I totally agree with you, glumPuddle. It’s not like Caspian had Lucy’s cordial (or Susan’s horn) hangin’ off his belt (though the horn might have been handy on a sea voyage to the end of the world…); it was part of the royal treasury.
      And Caspian should know about reverance. He loved the stories of Old Narnia and fought for the Old Narnians. Makes sense that he SHOULD leave Rhindon alone, no?

• Fire Fairy says:

Although, might I point out, Caspian DOES take Lucy’s cordial with him on the Dawn Treader, as a token of luck. Perhaps he does the same with Rhindon, but uses it as well? I don’t know.

• tenthofthatname says:

Judging from the handguard and what appears to be a gold tone in the center of the blade (in photo IMG_0866), it definitely looks like Rhindon. I have to disagree with the idea of reverence. Peter passed Rhindon down to Caspian, it seems more insulting to let his sword collect dust than to use it. Using it to chop firewood is a bad idea, but using it to spar with Edmund is wonderful.

• Fire Fairy says:

I agree with you, tenthofthatname. I think, that since Peter gave Rhindon to Caspian, it would be more respectful to actually use it rather than keep it as an ancient artifact. Especially since Peter gave it to Caspian, sort of in a way to say, "you’re the king now, so take as good of care of this country as you would this sword". Perhaps Rhindon becomes a sort of symbol of Kingship or something? Maybe they’ll end up passing it on from King to King, all the way down to Trinian. That’d be kind of cool.

• Silver the Wanderer says:

I always thought the idea of Rhindon becoming a sort of symbol of kingship was a neat idea, and I was secretly hoping that Caspian would use it in VDT. I understand the whole reverance thing, but if Rhindon was passed along from king to king, it would be an interesting way to tie all the movies together.

• Lucy Helen Ycul says:

I like the pictures and the video. First movie footage. YEAH!

• Christina says:

Wow! Ben looks really different. I can barely recognize him. I love it though! Seems like everyone’s having a good time…

• aslan's child says:

finally we get to see skandar.he looks so cute i want to see georgie up close.i can wait to get more pictues sail on dawn treader!!!is finally happening, ive been waiting for this movie since i read the book!!!

• JadistarkilleR says:

that video was an excellent addition thanks! look at those moves on Edmund! w00T! ๐Ÿ˜€

• kissinkate says:

Finally we see Skandie!! I wonder how he celebrated his 18th birthday?…hmmmmm…

• Ariel_of_Narnia says:

Hurrah! First spoiler footage!! (Didn’t I say that I love spoilers??)

But by the Lion’s mane, what is WITH everybody fawning over Skandar? He’s human like anybody else. And instead of drooling over him (even though he is a good – no, wait, EXCELLENT – actor), it would do him much more good if we PRAY for him (and the other people involved in this too). Salvation is much more needed than fame and recognition.

(And I commend Ruthie for boldly putting "God bless" on this list of comments. Much appreciated!)

• Fire Fairy says:

Thank you for your sensible words. I, too, think a lot of people are overreacting. I mean, I think he’s cute and all, but like anyone else, it’s merely an infatuation. What’s the point of fawning and fainting over someone you’ll likely never meet? And, even if you did meet him, I don’t think he’d think much of you as an actual person if you started hyperventilating or something. But, then again, I’m just weird like that…

• Arwen says:

I totally agree!

• Silver the Wanderer says:

THANK YOU!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Alsan's my homeboy says:

ohh my goodness when I saw the head line I started freaking out! Even if they are playing around it will be so amazing! they are both so hot! I prefer Skandar over ben but they are still both very good looking!

• Alsan's my homeboy says:

I would seriously probably die or pass out if skandar smiled at me lol just saying

• tenthofthatname says:

Skandar moves like the wind! Check out that spin at 0:14, I love it.

• Aravis(narniafan#1) says:

I know! He’s starting to get as good as Will! I cannot wait for the movie! I hope they don’t change it from the book like PC. Thanks Tamara! You’re truly narnian!!!!

wow! they all look so different and older! skander! he looks like a man more than a boy now! and georgie! she looks 16 or something! ben, he looks totally different with all his changes! im guessing that scene’s just for a fun scene but i think its cool. ya know you do notice in the book that caspian and edmund have almost the same thing that caspian and peter had: a sort of conflict with position and such, and now that caspian’s king, it might be stranger too for them. but i like this idea, afterall a movie needs its enlightenments. sounds like a cool thing for them to do since they came back to narnia.

• narnian4life says:

O M Gosh I love it!!! Can’t wait to see more! Awesome X100000000000

• A_Narnian_Ship says:

So cool! Skander looks way different!

• Narnia Lover says:

ALSOME!!! MORE PICS OF SKANDAR!!! I can’t wait! Sail on VDT!!!

• loverforBen says:

Oh that is funny!!

• Weapon Master says:

It was a pretty cool scene. If you look carefully at one of the images, it seems that Caspian is fighting with Rhindon (Peter’s sword) because the blade and guard look very similar. I guess this is a follow-up to the end of the last movie, where Peter gave Caspian his sword.

• always narnian says:

Yes I think that’s weird.

i thought that too. i really does look alot like peter’s sword. if it is, i think thats cool, because its kinda like peter put the sword in caspian’s care, and afterall, he did basically give it to caspian at the end of PC. its like "im turing over my position to you in honor of taking my sword". i like that, it gives him and the pevensies a connection.

• Alambil and Tarva says:

I agree. I was actually hoping they’d have Caspian use Peter’s sword in VDT ๐Ÿ™‚

• skandargirl_95 says:

OH MY GOODNESS!
        I’m getting scolded for looking this up while in classes,but it’s WORTH IT!
        anyway,with concerns to Caspian using Rhindon,I think it’s alright for them to let him use it[in this movie] because Peter handed the sword to him…
        …and isn’t he said to be the "fifth Pevensie"
        or is it just some new term I heard when the second film came out?

• Aravis Tarkheena says:

I’m in class to , but my teacher doesn’t care as long as we’re not noisy or have any noise from the computer after she said we can get on whatever we want even e-mail(for free time) I loged on right away. I’ve already see it , but every time I see it again it gets better and better.

• ~Lava~ says:

I am not thrilled with the use of Rhindon. I am hoping it is just a sword that looks like it.

• Aravis Tarkheena says:

Omg This is Awsome! I wonder if this is the fight they do at deathwater(goldwater) Island or if they just put it in for something else. Any ways this is Awsome! I want to see the movie, more "hint clips", and this video again right away!!!

• always narnian says:

YUCK! Ben needs a new haircut! And clothes! YAY! It’s finally SKANDAR! Who we have wanted to see! Wow, and Georgie looks so much older! I am disappointed at how things are looking so far!

• ExtremeFan says:

i’m sure the movie will be a lot better than wat we’re seein rite now. give it some time.

• FriendOfNarnia2 says:

Why? I think nearly everything looks great. The biggest thing I’m worried about right now is the "battles". I hope this counts as one of them…

• always narnian says:

Go SKANDAR! Yay… =D =D =D I am glad they’re not really in a ‘fight’. =D =D =D Go ED!

• edmund rox says:

YAY! Finally they have got pics of Skandar!!! He is the BEST! Which I know Always agrees with me! HEHE! Can’t wait to see him in this movie!

• ExtremeFan says:

heyy georgie looks taller now! or is it jus the picture? anywayy so kool to see skander in action!! and ben ofcourse.

• Reep13 says:

that was amazing video. I hope we see more of skandar soon!!!!!!!!!

• Shi of Narnia says:

Yay finally, it’s Edmund! Are they just practicing their sword-fighting skills or what? I hope this movie is good…

• ernesto torres chรกvez says:

chida todo gracias por todo por aver enviado las foto de la 3 pelicula de narnia

• greenbird37 says:

This is so cool…its good to see them working again!

• Rani says:

wow…. this is just amazing, especially Skandar and Georgie. hope the movie could finished ASAP!

• Narniabigfan says:

Tamara,you’re so lucky!Skandar smile at you!and cool video and pics by the way!

• Mirima Rosetrader says:

Wow! Everyone is growing up! And to think not too long ago Georgie was that cute little eight year old and look at her now! She is getting so pretty! I’m going to miss her and Skandar in Silver Chair SO bad!

• NarniaRox says:

So many of the hints we’ve seen so far seem out of place. I dont know how much they are going to change the movie from the book.
    I just hope it’s not too much.

• Mark Sommer says:

There is a report on ContactMusic.com that Barnes received a fat lip when Skandar accidentally struck him with his sword. I assume this must be the same scene. http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/barnes-nursing-movie-battle-wounds_1115610

• CrazyPantsdance says:

Thank you TAMARA!! you are simply amazing with all these updates.
    Everything looks awesome, and seems to be coming along well. I can’t wait to see the movie! It’s too far away.
    And I’m pretty sure that if Skandar smiled at me, I would’ve reacted like the other girl did to Ben. =D

• narnianerd says:

Thats so weird… I did a scpipt were Ed and Caspian dueled…

• SavedByGrace says:

Wow!! Ben kinda looks like Will Turner(so says my brother). They all look so much older now.

• Lutra's Pearl says:

I didn’t even see the video tell just a couple minutes ago! And I was on here when it was posted yesterday morning. Keep the story of Aslan alive!

you know i just noticed something. is it just me, or the bad quality of the camera, or something, but, is the sword caspian’s holding peter’s sword? because i notice that edmund’s holding a telmarine sword, or a sword thats looks very close to the sword caspian had in PC, so what sword is caspian holding? it almost does look like peter’s sword!

• Abigail Vidal says:

It is Rhindon!!! Two friends and I watched it over and over and we saw the lion head on the end and the crossguard. Plus the fact that the blade is wide, and the Telmarine sword that Edmund is using is skinny. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Jill Pole says:

I think it’s really awesome! You guys are great! All of you Narnia fans!!!!

• skandyfan says:

Oh god! I am looking forward to see Skandar swordfighting! I love the pics of him! An if he would smile at me, I would freak out! =)

• narniawardrobe says:

wow, what an awesome updates!thanks for the video too.

• narnianerd says:

it is Peters sword! caspian has peters sword yippy (Lol)

• Mark Friedrich says:

Kind of what I expected

• K. J. Hill says:

Yay!!! I love it! I’m sooooooooo excited to see the movie!!!

• Georgie-fan says:

WOW!!! This is sooo cool!I LOVE these photos!!! I wonder why edmund wuz fighting caspian, there wasnt a fight between them in the book!

• Narniafan#1 says:

Those are really cool!!! Ben’s Hair is getting really long!
    Did Edmund and Caspian ever sword fight together on the boat? Or are they just practicing?

• Narnia&The_North says:

Cool video!!! Thanks for posting… loved watching it! I can’t wait for Dec. 2010!

• Loyal Narnian says:

Hey did anyone notice the writing on the ship’s pillar by Caspian in the 1st pictures. It talks about thanking the ship’s crew or something. What is that?

• Nacho says:

rotfl
    Qoute: Ben was walking around as well…he waved to this girl who almost fell on the ground hyperventaillating!
    lol, looks like Ben and Skander decided to have some fun playing around with the fangirls.

• valentine says:

wow…..this is great…..or ben and skandar are great…they are like gentle and also hard wind…..they are awesome….i dont have more words ๐Ÿ˜€

• Aliea says:

ok… first Caspian has a sword fight with Peter… now he has one with Edmund (and he gets hit in the lip)… who’s next? Ramandu?? lol! i think Ed might have been thinking "Forget about Susan or i shall duel with you." lol

• Me Sa U Sa says:

Man, I wish I got youtube on my dumb computer.

5 Trackbacks / Pingbacks for this entry