Logos Theatre PRINCE CASPIAN DVD Delayed

Posted February 22, 2017 5:07 am by Glumpuddle

UPDATE 3/2/17: We have been asked to temporarily remove our rundown. The Logos Theatre Prince Caspian stage play DVD release has been delayed until further notice. We will keep you posted on any developments.

Purchase tickets for the play here.

• Christian M. Lamas says:

Having played the part of Miraz in this production I can easily say that if you have the opportunity to come and see it in the summer you absolutely need to. It is amazing!

• Brian says:

Don’t they ship dvd’s to the United Kingdom? I tried buying but the Paypal link didn’t work.

• Just Queen, not High Queen says:

I’m so glad that this is going to be available on DVD! I’d love to see it!

• Musgrave says:

I love how they open up the play by keeping the strong theme of the nurse telling Caspian about ancient Narnia, (even if he’s just a baby). A little bit off topic but I just found some of John Campbell’s Narnia music on Soundcloud, (he composed the Radio Theater soundtracks from 1998-2002), and I got so excited I had to tell someone, (though I guess its already been up there for 3 years)! We should have some sort of petition we can sign to have the soundtracks released for the 20th Anniversary of the Radio Theater release.

• gandalf says:

Give Mel Gibson the director chair for the upcoming SC film, he will do it well.

Consider Mel Gibson:
    1. He can bare christian themes (extremely)
    2. He can make GREAT movies in just low budget.
    3. He got this UNIQUE style and has good experience.
    4. He got very high imagination – Narnia was written in high imagination.
    5. Image the Aslan he will bring into the stage: the voice, the shot, and the power.
    6. Gibson’s best is the clarity of any messages he can bring in a movie: casts, score, visual, and deep soulful lesson. Imagine Aslan appearance moment without having to said anything, Gibson will definitely create the feel, you know.

If you are agree with me, please promote my idea to the team and the studio to address Mr. Gibson. I’m just hoping for the best Narnian film to produce, not another insufficient adaptation.

• ChristianMan17 says:

I would actually like to see this, I would like to have it out on DVD