This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Town Square I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Town Square I

Postby daughter of the King » Jul 29, 2010 7:03 am

Greetings and Salutations upon this Felicitous Mortereve!

*thinks she has enough time to catch up on everything*

*notices that Libby donated her hair, NN went to camp, Ben went to camp.....giggles at the Ruby-Winter show*

Happy belated birthday, Ruby! :ymparty:

*waves to GTG*

Aslans Country wrote:Oh, and the VDT trailer was in front of it too. ;) Except it was kind of shortened.. /:)

It was shortened? That's.......odd.

*waves to Kingskid*

Bella wrote:ooh, this one goes without thinking-- rock climber!! Being underwater in any water biome is perfectly daunting for me.... I just envision seeing a killer whale in the distance or a blue wale or (oh horror!) a shark and then it coming closer...and closer...and closer and that music playing and then! *shudders* [/drama]
*thinks up good question* If you could have any unusual ice-cream flavour not confined to only sweet tastes, what would you pick?

Yes, I can definitely see how being underwater could be terrifying. I don't like being underwater either, but I'm even worse when it comes to heights.
*loves ice-cream* Hm......this one is on the sweet side, but I think wedding cake ice cream sound scrumptious. :D
What, in your opinion, is the absolute worst vegetable ever?

Kingskid wrote:Only two weeks until college starts; I am getting excited.

Two weeks????? Wow. I still have three weeks of summer school left.

*waves to stargazer*

*waves to Miss Rosario*

stargazer wrote:Just a few remarks before I step outside to see Mars, Saturn, and Venus gathering in the western sky

*slaps forehead* I forgot all about them! Thanks for the reminder. I'll be sure to step outside tonight.

Happy belated Birthday, AJoanna! :ymparty:

Aslans Country wrote:Today is cold. And raining. :-o - in the SUMMER?! Yes. Sad, isn't it? :(

Actually, I would very much appreciate it if you sent that weather my way. It's always so hot here. I absolutely melt in heat.

*waves (I seem to do a lot of that :p )*

edit: *waves to Mel*
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Postby Miss Rosario » Jul 29, 2010 8:43 am

*peeks in*

Oh, I don't know Glenstorm... I hardly listen to Relient K at all. There are several songs I know I enjoy, but I have no idea what the titles are. ;))

KK: Well, perhaps in starting a few weeks earlier you'll get out for the summer earlier as well. ---Hopefully. ;))

And speaking of swimming, I think I'll be heading to the beach this afternoon to do just that. :) The water's been so warm lately.

Nick wrote:Wow, that certainly was more flairful than a boring old wave. But, now I have a bunch of wildly waltzing wagon full of wackily waving wonkonorouses, on my hands with no place to put them. S'pose I'll just send them back, as a return wave. :)

Nah, I think I'll just send a wave this time; a warbling wanderoo can wait until an.. un-flairful moment. /:)

Well, a lovely 'happy birthday' to you, AJoanna! It is quite sad when the entire family forgets...

AC wrote:Yep, we're done. (wait, I already said that..) But thank you. My fingers will begin to recover, some day. It's alright when you're tying your own, but when you're being bombarded by requests from little kids to tie theirs as well, it gets a bit more difficult.

Heh, I can imagine. Glad you survived... intact! :p I can't even tie a balloon without extreme difficulty. (Last time I tried my whole finger got stuck and lost circulation for about a minute. I haven't tried again since.)

And yes, I know. It was a very... err... creative wave... *clears throat*

*waves serenely back to Mel* ;) And Dot as well.

EDIT: Happy belated birthday to Narnia Girl as well. :)
Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci
Miss Rosario
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Wandering Welcomer

Postby Kingskid » Jul 29, 2010 9:14 am

Good mortereve everyone, I hope that y'all are doing well this warm and overcast morning. We have slight wind with many clouds overhead, possibility of rain later in the day. Warm as always.

Yes 'gazer, I think today would be a great day to go swimming if there weren't things to do about the house.

LOL. It is always a bit weird coming home from one time zone to another after spending so many days in the abnormal one.
My dinner last night consisted of flour tortillas, sliced cheddar cheese and packets of taco sauce from taco bell. Always good, but not quite fulfulling.

I'm about to be in college Aiden.

AJoanna, it was a good episode last night. Until then I had not realized that Freddie Prinze Jr. played Cole in this past season of 24. He seems to be a fairly talented actor.
I'm sorry that your family forgot about your birthday, I hope that it was good nonetheless.

GtG, I am a big fan of Third Day, Switchfoot, TobyMac, and most every other comptemorary Christian artist. I also like Country music a lot, especially Alan Jackson.
Whoa! I don't think I'd want to try that. It's hard enough to sit in a tree stand when it's below freezing and you're wearing many layers of clothes...Polar Bear Plunge...no way...:P

I've never been camping by myself, but I think it would be a great experience.

*waves an all-encompassing wave back at Mel*

*waves at daughter of the King*

Yes, though now it is down to thirteen days to my first class.

Perhaps Miss Rose. I think spring semester ends the first week or two of May. How does y'alls compare?
I hope you have a good time. I would love to be swimming this afternoon....:)

Alright, I'm off for the day. Lots of *fun* stuff to do. I hope that ya'll have a wonderful mortereve. God Bless.
They did drugs and they're all dead.
I went hunting and I'm still Ted-Ted Nugent
James 1:19-20"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God
Kingskid
Moderator Emeritus
Blessed Birthday Hunter (BC)

Postby AJoanna » Jul 29, 2010 9:56 am

*wanders in after volleyball practice listening to "Break Open the Sky" by tobymac*

Everyone reading this should send up a quick thank you to the good Lord that you can't see or smell me right now. :p Let's just say that the end of volleyball camp cannot come soon enough. I hate feeling nasty. ;))

Oh, and I did have a good birthday yesterday-- even though my official party isn't until Sunday when my whole family can be there. (Believe me, finding a time when all nine of my siblings are available can be quite... challenging. :p )

But, other than that, I think my life is pretty boring right now, until school starts anyway. I'm actually looking forward to school though, I like the feeling of having ordered days.

MissR wrote: Oh, I don't know Glenstorm... I hardly listen to Relient K at all. There are several songs I know I enjoy, but I have no idea what the titles are. ;))

I know how you feel. That used to happen to me all the time, because I would be in other people's cars while they played them, and I would completely forget the lyrics to the song before I get home. I'm still on the search for a few songs. ;))

GtG wrote:
lol I'm exactly the same but the Grobanite still exists in me, just in a smaller amount ;) . I don't listen to him too much now, but before RK came along, he was my "big thing" :p . He is planning on a new CD now btw. I'm pretty sure he's recording or something, though not much has been announced...

So I'm not the only one.... :p I know he's releasing something soon, so I'm hoping it will be good. Thankfully, this time around I won't feel the need to listen to it 24/7, buy posters and tshirts, and spend hours looking up articles about him. /:)

Signature by enigmaffliction
AJoanna
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby WinterStar » Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Hello all! How do you fare on this fine day?

Miss Rosario wrote:*snorts* See if I want to ever be around that VBS... May I ask under what circumstances the faint occurred?

It's really not that bad. I, I mean she, was dehydrated, that's all. I mean, we did a bunch of door-to-door evangelism as well. Nothing major. :)

*Waves to Aiden* How are you?

*Waves to Queen Susan* Long time no see! How's life?

daughter of the King wrote:giggles at the Ruby-Winter show*

I take it you were amused, then? :)

This was...Short.

See y'all!
"I'm genuinely self-absorbed and deeply shallow!"
Avi & Sig by ValiantArcher
WinterStar
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi hi! :D

Kathy wrote:Oh.. intuition. ;) (I'm quoting someone, but I have no idea who it was that said that :p ) Bryce Avary would! Maybe.. because he's awesome that way. ;) Well, it's only 3 days until August. ;) (see, I can be optimistic too :p )

;)) . Oh yeah he would...b/c he's awesome! Adam Young probably would too :D .

lol yeah I guess :p .

Ahh ok. I suppose it makes sense that you get a balance.. but really, that should end at, like, elementary school or something. ;) :p

I was born here. :p So yeah, it's been a while. ;) I've lived in the UK before, always one year at a time.. and now, time's up again. Except this time we have to go for 2 years, and it's for my education. [-( So it gets to me that it's because of me that we're staying that long. :p

Oh right.. :p Yeah, I'd love to go. :)

I know, I am. :ymblushing: I try not to be, and apparently it really annoyed my friend all last year.. but I think it's just part of me. :p

I agree! :p

Do you have friends in the UK? Family? I'm sure it won't be alll bad *hug*

lol I used to be pretty pessimistic but I've been trying to be an optimist lately :p .

*waves to dotK* how are you this fine afternoon? :)

Miss Ro wrote:Oh, I don't know Glenstorm... I hardly listen to Relient K at all. There are several songs I know I enjoy, but I have no idea what the titles are. ;))

you should listen to them more often! Which other CDs do you have?

KK wrote:GtG, I am a big fan of Third Day, Switchfoot, TobyMac, and most every other comptemorary Christian artist. I also like Country music a lot, especially Alan Jackson.
Whoa! I don't think I'd want to try that. It's hard enough to sit in a tree stand when it's below freezing and you're wearing many layers of clothes...Polar Bear Plunge...no way...:P

I like all three of them :) . Do you like Relient K? I don't normally listen to Country music- Taylor Swift scared me away ;) .

:)) . I know I would be freezing cold but I still think it's fun :p . We have like a lake-y swamp area in our backyard and when we go back there in the winter, sometimes we'll break through the ice and be waist high in freezing water, so I know what it feels like ;)) . One time we were back there and I was carrying my then-two year old sister and I broke through so I passed her to my friend, who took two steps and then broke through as well :p . We continued passing her along to 4 different people as they broke through, but we all got to shore eventually ;)) .

AJoanna wrote:I know how you feel. That used to happen to me all the time, because I would be in other people's cars while they played them, and I would completely forget the lyrics to the song before I get home. I'm still on the search for a few songs. ;))

if you need help ask me! I know all the lyrics to most of their songs :D .

So I'm not the only one.... :p I know he's releasing something soon, so I'm hoping it will be good. Thankfully, this time around I won't feel the need to listen to it 24/7, buy posters and tshirts, and spend hours looking up articles about him. /:)

;)) . I fear I do that for Relient K and a bunch of other bands now- music makes me broke! :p

TTFN :)
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Kingskid » Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm

*quickly thanks the Lord that he can neither see nor smell AJoanna...;) jkjk*

Okay. I like Reliank K, I just don't get to hear them often. The local Christian stations do not play more modern Christian music. AFR has talk radio all day, which I do like but would like to hear some music as well. The other station we have is Moody Radio, and it's music is good, but not WAY-FM quality.;)

LOL. Yes, well...Taylor Swift is different, and I encourage you to try other artists before you truly say yay or nay to Country.
Taylor is good, but she is different. It's more pop-country than true country.
For real country try Alan Jackson, or some Josh Turner. Also I suggest Brooks and Dunn and Craig Morgan.
I suppose I should include some female artists as well.
On that side of the spectrum, I would suggest Miranda Lambert, but not all of her music, just some. Also, Reba McEntyre, but not a lot of her newer music.
Or you could just skip the new stuff and listen to the classic country of Johnny, Waylon, George, Tammy, Patsy, Willie, Dolly, Ronnie Milsap...and the rest.:D
I hope that wasn't too much of an exposition on Country music considering that you weren't asking for it.:(:)
James 1:19-20"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God
Kingskid
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm

comes in singing "Keep Your Mind Wide Open" by Annasophia Robb

thanks everyone for the awesome comments about my hair! I love it short! and I am going to keep it that way I think.....at least for now :)

I must dash!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby Benjamin » Jul 29, 2010 6:16 pm

*enters into the square after quite the absence* Not too long but it seemed like a long time!

Anyway! How are you all doing?

So I'm reading "Prince Caspian" right now and it is making me so annoyed with the movie! X( X( X( x A BILLION!

But I'm loving the books! :D

Catchup....

RubyGamgee wrote:Yes, well, if you have not heard the news yet. Today is my sweet sixteenth. :)
My mother asked me this morning what it felt like to be sixteen. I told her, it didn't feel much different from fifteen. I guess that's the way it always works. S

Happy Birthday Ruby! :ymparty: :ymparty: !!

Yeah me either when I turned sixteen earlier this year, I was like "hmm don't feel different but apparently I'm a year older" ;) ;))

Oh I'm in a bookstore right now and am about to get "The Last Battle"!

Ali wrote:Fondue. I've made it before- a cheese one and chocolate one- delicious :D !

Oh yes that is what it was! Oh the chocolate one sounds very good! I'll need to have that sometime!

nope you didn't tell us, but that's cool :) .

:ymsmug:

by yourself?! :-o [-( :p

sounds like you had an interesting climb. That would be fun to do. We hiked up a hill last summer with some friends and we drank out of streams too but we brought water bottles along as well ;) .

ooh that game sounds like a ton of fun! I'll have to play it sometime :) .

That's the idea ;))

Very! ;))

That was a good idea ;))

yes you could have! That's what I thought! You have no idea...well never mind :p .

Haha you are still a bit worried? ;)

or me sticking up for you having common decency! X(

oh you are soooo annoying sometimes. Aha and you admit it! :ymsmug:

Oh I have common decency? Or did you mean not having common decency ;)

Yeah I know :( .... ;))

:| fine, whatever 8-| . But don't forget! [-( :p

You are very anxious for a compliment! ;)

I was gonna say...! :p
I think it's Lucas...Idk :p
Definitely!

Hmm Maybe...

;))

X( X( X(

:-? ymwhisle

wow seriously? Well I guess you'll just have to log in to your email more often :p .

I do as much as I can! I just don't have internet all the time now!

Kingskid wrote:
Ben, sounds like you had quite the adventure! I'm glad that you survived it unscathed.:)

It was fun!
Yeah me too ;))

Aslans Country wrote:Yeah, it's pretty good, except Peter's voice is really strange.. /:) =; and I keep mixing it up with the movie lines, because I know them so well. So it sounds a bit odd. :p
And, wow, you had quite the adventure. ;)

There are a few weird voices ;)) Now That I'm reading the books again I'm starting to not like them as much ;))

Yeah!

Liberty Hoffman wrote:comes in singing ""May It Be" by Enya

Ben: wow, really? yikes! I'm just glad it was the phone and not you!

Love that song!

Yeah really ;))

stargazer wrote:Glad you made it home safely, Kingskid. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and your brother in Ohio. It's an ex-parrot! ;)

At The Moot? The Facebook pictures looked like you all had a lot of fun!

Oh what do you think of Avatar: The Legend Of Korra?

Miss Rosario wrote:Hm, take a look over at Glenstorm. It's on her head glaring at you. ;)
;))

Oh was it her? I had no clue ;) ;))

Alright I need to be going now! See you all around!

--Benjamin
Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!
Benjamin
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Jul 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey!

just got back from glow bowling- it was fun except that we were subjected to horrible torment via unbearable music ;) .

catchup! :D

KK wrote:Okay. I like Reliank K, I just don't get to hear them often. The local Christian stations do not play more modern Christian music. AFR has talk radio all day, which I do like but would like to hear some music as well. The other station we have is Moody Radio, and it's music is good, but not WAY-FM quality.;)

You're lucky you have Christian radio stations at all- we have one in NH and it just plays sermons all day :p .

wow thanks for all the country recs :) . I'll try to listen to them all. Josh Turner is pretty good. Do you like Carrie Underwood?

*waves to Libby*

Ben wrote:*enters into the square after quite the absence* Not too long but it seemed like a long time!

yep it felt like you were gone a while :p .

Anyway! How are you all doing?

(-| tired. You?

So I'm reading "Prince Caspian" right now and it is making me so annoyed with the movie! X( X( X( x A BILLION!

Ugh I HATE the movie X( ! It's unbearable for me to watch at all. There are very few good parts. 8-|

But I'm loving the books! :D

good! :p

Oh yes that is what it was! Oh the chocolate one sounds very good! I'll need to have that sometime!

if you ever come, I can make it ;) .

:ymsmug:

what's that for? =;

That's the idea ;))

Very! ;))

That was a good idea ;))

3 ;)) 's in a row :p

Haha you are still a bit worried? ;)

:ymblushing: not anymore, but I was really worried for a while- the only reason I don't like having friends on the internet. I mean, if something happened to you, how would I know? One time Kat was gone for two weeks and I was really worried, but she was only on vacation. It's just, most of my best friends are on the internet, so I just get easily freaked out I guess when I lose contact for a while...

Oh I have common decency? Or did you mean not having common decency ;)

Yeah I know :( .... ;))

no I mean that you should have! :ymtongue:

oh come on! Stop making me feel bad :ymhug: X( :p .

You are very anxious for a compliment! ;)

well I never get them from you! :p

Hmm Maybe...

what you don't trust me?! *mock suprise* ;)

:-? ymwhisle

:-w X(

I do as much as I can! I just don't have internet all the time now!

excuses 8-| .

Ben to Miss Ro wrote:Oh was it her? I had no clue ;) ;))

X(

on that happy note...

TTFN ;)
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Kingskid » Jul 29, 2010 7:43 pm

GtG, I do like Carrie, but she is very similar to Taylor in that her music crosses the lines between genres.

And you are most welcome.:)

We had some fantastic fried turkey for dinner as well as some fried squash and fresh sliced tomatoes. I love fried food and fresh vegetables. :D:D:D

*watching a little kid on the hunting channel celebrate after shooting a big deer...*
Kingskid
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Aslans Country » Jul 30, 2010 4:47 am

Eh.. the computer's being reallyyy slow right now. [-(

*is listening to "Happy is a Yuppie Word" by Switchfoot for the first time* Hmm.. I thought this was going to be a really funny song or something, because of the title, but apparently not. :p

dot wrote:It was shortened? That's.......odd.

I know, right? I was like, it's over already? Plus they hadn't even darkened the theater before it started. Huh. [-( :p

Actually, I would very much appreciate it if you sent that weather my way. It's always so hot here. I absolutely melt in heat.

*sends coldness over* Meh.. today was about right, not as hot, but not as cold as yesterday.

Miss R wrote:Heh, I can imagine. Glad you survived... intact! I can't even tie a balloon without extreme difficulty. (Last time I tried my whole finger got stuck and lost circulation for about a minute. I haven't tried again since.)

;)) My friend had this really neat way of tying them, but I couldn't get the hang of it and kept soaking everyone by attempting it. :p

AJoanna wrote:But, other than that, I think my life is pretty boring right now, until school starts anyway. I'm actually looking forward to school though, I like the feeling of having ordered days.

I feel the same way every summer. It lasts for about a week after school starts. :p

Ali wrote: . Oh yeah he would...b/c he's awesome! Adam Young probably would too .

Yeah.. just go listen to "High Life Scenery" ;) The reason I probably like all these guys so much is because they don't just do it for the money. :p It comes out in their music.
Oh, I just got an email from Amazon saying Sky Sailing is delayed until the middle of August. :(( :(( And I'll be in Hong Kong then.. I'm annoyed, because I wanted to listen to it in Hong Kong. X( I'm tempted to order another CD quickly, to make up for it. Ocean Eyes? :p But I don't have too much money.

I agree!

Do you have friends in the UK? Family? I'm sure it won't be alll bad *hug*

lol I used to be pretty pessimistic but I've been trying to be an optimist lately .

Well, I sort of do, but when I saw them last summer after 2 years they'd all kinda drifted away from the good friends they used to be, and now I'm not really in contact with anyone. My cousins are awesome though. :) Actually these last few days I've been asking God to help me to be able to cope with going back there, because it's been weighing on me so much and I don't want to spoil my last year in Japan. And I feel a lot better, it's really good. :) Thanks for the hug. :p

Me too - maybe. ;)

Ben wrote:There are a few weird voices Now That I'm reading the books again I'm starting to not like them as much

Like Aslan... it's really annoying, because his voice sounds really like the voice of the Witch King in these LOTR radio dramas I used to listen to all the time. I looked it up and it's not the same person, but I can't get it out of my head and now Aslan sounds.. evil. :p X(

I'm going to.. finish my heavily melting ice cream. :p

*leaves*
Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North
Aslans Country
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby daughter of the King » Jul 30, 2010 7:41 am

Good Mortereve everyone!

I'm about to lose my quiet house. Most of my siblings were at camp this week and they come home today.

*waves back to Miss Rosario*

WinterStar wrote:I take it you were amused, then? :)

Yes indeedy. ;))

*waves back to GTG* I was doing very well yesterday afternoon, and I am doing well today. I was able to read in peace and quiet (that happens so rarely). How about you? :)

Benjamin wrote:So I'm reading "Prince Caspian" right now and it is making me so annoyed with the movie! X( X( X( x A BILLION!

My sister and I can't even watch it seriously anymore. Whenever we put it on, we talk all the way through about what we dislike and what we think should have been changed. It's actually quite fun. :p

Aslans Country wrote:Plus they hadn't even darkened the theater before it started.

tsk. tsk. tsk. That should not be allowed. [-x :p

Aslans Country wrote:*sends coldness over*

*waits a while* Nope. Still hot. Oh well, at least you tried! ;) :p
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Postby WinterStar » Jul 30, 2010 8:00 am

Hello all! *Waves*

daughter of the King wrote:Yes indeedy. ;))

That's good. By the way, do you have a nickname?(Yes, I know I'm rather behind the times. :P ) Surely you don't go by daughter of the King, in casual conversation?

Hmm, I'm beginning to feel that these catch-ups of mine are much too short. *Looks around for the inspiration fairy* Sadly, she seems absent. Oh, well.

See y'all!
"I'm genuinely self-absorbed and deeply shallow!"
Avi & Sig by ValiantArcher
WinterStar
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby ValiantArcher » Jul 30, 2010 8:16 am

WinterStar wrote:*Looks around for the inspiration fairy* Sadly, she seems absent. Oh, well.
That's because she's sitting downstairs amongst all your doll house stuff, isn't it? :P She's been rather neglecting her other duties. ;))

So, hullo all! :D :ymhug: to all the Square Onions! I know I haven't been around like I should, sorry. :ymblushing: It's been a very busy summer, with an internship and a summer class. But both are done now and I have a few weeks before the fall semester starts, so I'll try to be around more during this time. :)
Some days you battle yourself and other monsters.
Some days you just make soup.
ValiantArcher
BC Head and G&B Mod

Postby Queen Susan » Jul 30, 2010 9:04 am

Happy belated birthday, AJoanna!!

*waves to Aslans Country* :)

Kingskid: How was the latest Psych episode?
Oh, hurray, another person who likes country music. :p I find myself all alone in that one a lot. ;) Alan Jackson is pretty good. "Small Town Southern Man" is probably my favorite one by him... Most girls I know don't like the style of Country music, and the "twang" to it they say. :p I like it. *shrug* If the lyrics are good, I'm a fan. ;)
I like some songs by Alan Jackson, Josh Turner, Randy Atkins, Toby Kieth, and then a few other artists were I know maybe one song I like... I'm not for Country girl singers as much--don't know why. *shrug* I think overall in most music I prefer guy-voices. :p :p

Winter: Hey! :D I'm doing well, and you?? The rest of today I'll probably be helping mom prepare some for a bridal shower we're having at our house tomorrow. :) Yesterday I went to the zoo with some friends, and after supper we went to a "party" thing too. :) What've you been up to?
Queen Susan
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Whistling Welcomer

PreviousNext