What is NarniaWeb?
NarniaWeb.com is the place for The Chronicles of Narnia news and discussion.
- Provide the latest Narnia news – especially the upcoming Netflix productions – and distinguish between fact and rumor.
- Connect people who love Narnia to a community where they can share their thoughts and gain new insight.
- Amplify the voices of readers who want filmmakers to treat C. S. Lewis’s beloved books with the respect they deserve.
Founded by “Tirian” in November 2003, NarniaWeb started out as just a handful of news stories and a forum, but grew quickly. Daily traffic jumped to 1,000 visitors following the USA Today ad for Disney/Walden’s The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – and it has been increasing ever since.
- In 2005, we were nominated for Best Movie Fan Site at Movies.com (along with Mugglenet and TheForce.net).
- In 2007, Walt Disney Pictures invited us to the set of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian in Prague to interview the cast and crew.
- In 2017, we revamped our podcast and officially named it Talking Beasts: The Narnia Podcast.
- The site was completely redesigned in 2009 and 2019.
NarniaWeb is maintained by Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve who love The Chronicles of Narnia and can’t stop talking about it.
Founder, Web Developer
Multimedia Producer, News Poster, Social Media Manager
The Rose-Tree Dryad
News Poster, Moderator, Web Designer
Daughter of the King (“Dot”)
News Poster, Moderator
Graphic Designer, Assistant Podcast Editor
Here are some ways you can help NarniaWeb:
- Send a Spy Report: Found something we missed? Let us know! You may remain anonymous if you wish.
- Shop: Check if we have any products available to order. Also considering whitelisting NarniaWeb in your ad blocker and clicking any advertisements that interest you. All proceeds go towards keeping the site running smoothly.
- Participate in discussions: Netflix is the temporary custodian of something that is special to people around the world. If you are one of those people, make your voice heard on news stories, the discussion forum, and our Facebook group. The more activity, the more likely producers are to take notice.
NarniaWeb is currently accepting advertising. Please contact us for more information on our rates and availability.