This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Town Square I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Town Square I

Postby Benjamin » Jul 16, 2010 8:50 am

*enters*

Hullo all! How are you all? What's the point? I always ask it and of course no one answers ;) But I guess it's fun to ask anyway so... How are you all today? ;)) :P

Catchup....

NarniaNut95 wrote:Ohh, what did you eat that made you throw up? :-s

It was chicken,grapes a little (believe it or not) cookie dough and then a ton of Iced Tea. So after I completely and I mean completely filled myself up on that I felt a little weird and then when I got home I felt a little worse then... :ymsick: ...

johobbit wrote:
How cool about your river jump experience, Ben! I'll have to look at those videos. :)

It was very cool! Oh and note that it is not me screaming! It was my sister :P ;))

The caring Jo wrote:Ugh, so sorry you were feeling icky-sicky, Ben.

:ymhug: Thanks! I'm felling a ton better now!

pogginfan wrote:Ah, so you agree with the reviews? :P
I really liked Alan in Season 3. I kinda liked Tuck, too. And, truth be told, Guy grew on me in this one. :P

Well I think that the reviews are over rated. But I'm glad they are because they prepared me for a REALLY bad movie and when it was not as bad as all that I was not really disappointed because I was expecting REALLY bad. So I came out liking the movie better than I thought I would, but of course that does not mean that it was not a badly put together movie...
Yeah I hear that Alan and Much would be the only reason worth watching the thrid season. I can understand that because I have heard that he becomes a lot better of a person (Guy the is).

stargazer talking to pogginfan wrote:I can understand your hesitation! Especially at the prices of movies these days. It helps that there's a local cinema that offers $5 movies most weekdays and even some weeknights.

Seriously! I had to pay 12 dollars to watch it! 8-| What is the world coming to? ;)

--Benjamin
Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!
Benjamin
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Meltintalle » Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Cymru wrote:Nice rhyme, Mel. :D You've mentioned toast and now I'm hungry.
That wasn't the type of toast I was thinking of, but now that you mention it, a bit of toast wouldn't go amiss... ;))

*wonders about the steampunk novel Cymru mentions* Is it any good? Most of the ones I hear mentioned always seem a bit... eh. Leviathan is getting decent reviews...

*grins cheesily at Bella* Corn and cheese, mmmmmmm... :p I's good, thanks. I'm blaming you for my latest sewing project, by the way. I'll try and get pictures of it tomorrow. :)

*writes a new note to Jojo* Dear Jojo,
Again I take my keyboard in hand, but I find that more coherent sentences are formed by placing the console under my fingers...
1. Alas, no... Image
2.:D
3. It is, indeed. I find myself wanting to watch a couple of the movies again. Busy and productive is much better than busy and not productive. :)
4. Hopefully!
I find myself much more brief than I had expected...

Oooh, such delightful finds, Dot! Congratulations! I particularly like the note about the illustrations. I always like prettily illustrated books.

*commemorates the Epic One's Epicness with random Capitalization*

Hullo, Djaq. I do indeed have a copy of my book! And I see you have yours and the cover is very pretty-ful indeed! Very cheerful. :D

I can't remember specifically what happened in the rodeo, because one year we watched a Western horseshow because they had a performance by a group of girls who rode their horses without saddles or bridles at the halfway point, and so I can't remember if the barrel racing and team roping were from the rodeo or not... But yeah. The roping events are cool. B-) I liked the bronc riding too.

*chuckles at the pizza comments in Cor's post* *waves back to the prince and his dragon*

The concert sounds delightful, Miss Rosario! :D I'm glad you went through the trouble of typing it up at least once. ;))

Poggy wrote:I've been swimming a lot, however, and have taken some lovely visits to the beach. :)
Oooh, that sounds like fun! Do you have ocean beaches or lake beaches? (Or river beaches, I suppose... are there any other options?)

Ben wrote:I always ask it and of course no one answers ;) But I guess it's fun to ask anyway so... How are you all today? ;)) :P
A bit disappointed today, but part of it was my own fault, and I'm over it now, so.... I'm good, thanks! I'm glad there weren't any lasting effects from you meal. It sounds tasty, actually. Pity it wasn't so good for you. [/rambles]
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

comes in muttering rubbish about annoying people

but you all are not annoying! yay! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

hi all! wow, there's so many posts! yikes!

*waves to everyone who waved to me*

I just had a heated disscusion on a chat room about religion and I am worn out. ugh. :P

Ben: yeah I saw her reaction :P :P but she speaks the truth!

I must dash!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby lysander » Jul 17, 2010 8:18 am

cep wrote:Good mortereve, Lysander. "Epic." ;))

Bella wrote:Go heroic, Epic lys! *cheer*

GtG wrote:oh and I can't forget *trumpet fanfare* The Epic One :p . *waves*

Aslans Country wrote:*giggles at lysander's "epicness"*

Djaq wrote:*gasps in awe at The Epic One's post* Very epic, indeed! (Hello, by the way! ;)) )

PC004 wrote:@ Lys. *is in ever so slight awe at the Epic Ones epic...ness* Congrats Lys! :ymapplause: Saving a life when you feeling down yourself. Amazing....

Jo wrote:Whoa, that's quite a Newsflash, O Epic lysander! I was so awestruck I could barely make it through your post. *ahem* Really, though, how great you saved a child, even in the midst of your sick-y-ness. :ymhug: Hope you're feeling better today.

Mel wrote:*commemorates the Epic One's Epicness with random Capitalization*

Why, thank you all! (I think I want to thank all of you ... *eyes the giggling faction with disapproval*) And hullo back! I would have loved to have posted a bit of Ketchup instead of (or at least along with) my Newsflash, but I'm afraid I had to much to "ketch up" on. Anyway, missed you all, and am back now (at least temporarily).

RubyGamgee wrote:lysander, when did you become the epic one? *chuckles* I hope you get over your cold soon. :)

What a question! As you may imagine, I have always been Epic by nature, but the title was not really conferred upon me until about a year or two ago, when someone (Mel? DTR? I can't remember exactly who) described the avatar I was then using ...

... as "Epic." I replied saucily with something along the lines of, "Why, of course ... I am Epic." And so a Town Square legend was born.

And thank you. I'm mostly over my cold, still slightly groggy, but other than that quite well.

Miss Rosario, that sounds like a wonderful concert! Mendelssohn is one of my favorite composers, so the musical selection alone would have made it worthwhile to me, but Bell's presence is a definite plus. :-bd

Benjamin wrote:Hullo all! How are you all? What's the point? I always ask it and of course no one answers ;)

I think people may not answer that directly, mostly because they've usually already covered the basics of "how they're doing" at the beginning of their posts. But this time, I will. I'm all right overall - happy about my save, the fact that I submitted a short story two days ago, and my morning (more on that later) - but still getting over my cold, and sad that I have to work today.

Have Cymru and PA stepped back out? Awww, looks like I missed them! It was nice to see two old faces about the Square, anyways. (Note: "old" as in "beloved former denizens" ... not "aged." :p ) If either of you pops back in, hello!

Now, guess where I just came from? Breakfast with ValiantArcher and peterpevensie! :D We did this last summer too, when Valia was down here for an internship, so it was fun to get back together over some yummy food and chat. It's getting to be almost a tradition!
~~~~~
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it."
~~~~~
lysander
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Meltintalle » Jul 17, 2010 9:02 am

Alas, I cannot claim to have had a hand in bringing the epic nickname to the surface, lys. :p However! I can unearth the original conversation... so we can give Aravanna credit where credit is due. :)

And, for posterity...
~Lady_Liln~ wrote:LOL! :)) How does one go about looking epic? Please share, we'd all like to know you're secrets. :p :))

lysander wrote:Share my secrets? Pish posh! Whether looking epic is a gift of nature or the fruit of my own cunning and resourcefulness, I'm jolly well not going to let the cat out of the bag. Why, if we were all to look epic, life would be very boring, don't you think? So in the end it's much better if I look epic and the rest of you are just plain old you.

;))
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby johobbit » Jul 17, 2010 10:13 am

Aslans Country wrote:*really wishes her brother would stop testing her failing perfect pitch on the piano right now
You have perfect pitch? Or at least mostly? That is COOL! I have relative pitch, but not perfect.

pogginfan wrote:As good as math can be. :P My dad's teaching it to me, which I quite like, because he has an enormous amount of patience.
Sounds exactly like my father. He was the one who helped me through math and I can't thank him enough. He was a banker for 40 years, so yeah, very numbers-oriented. Unfortunately I did not inherit enough of his talent. :P

stargazer, in responding to pogginfan's comment about the icky humidity wrote:Ditto here as well, making the night sky rather hazy. I can't wait for the cool, clear skies of autumn for stargazing. But right now, we're coming up to the warmest 2 weeks of the year, on average.
Ditto and double-ditto. ;)) How many days until we could possibly have snow? 50-something? :D Likewise, we are coming up to our two warmest weeks of the year. But these past two have been excruciatingly hot and humid, so I'm hoping the weather got mixed up and put them at the first of July, instead of the end :P so that it begins reaching down to more agreeable temperatures somewhat soon.

*will answer Ben's question for once* ;)) I'm okay, thanks, Ben: warm and staying quite quiet (which is the only way I survive this weather). Looking forward to a Mod Moot this upcoming week (July 20-27). Some will be there whom I have not yet met; others who I have. A joyous and memorable time, I'm sure. :)

I just watched your jumping videos. What FUN! :D Thanks for the heads up about the screaming. ;))

And now I'm listening/watching the one of you playing the keyboard. Very lovely. You're an excellent pianist. That's all by ear? And on-the-moment? Wow! :ymapplause:

Btw, not to diminish Jojo's caring in the least, but that was me who asked about your icky-sicky. I know: Jojo and Jo are verrry similar. ;)) Glad you're feeling better!

*reads Mel's post with interest, as always* Oooh, Mel, you found the origin conversations to Lys as Mr. Epic. Wonderful! *begins reading through the pages* What a hoot!!!

the [s]overly modest[/s] Epic One wrote:Share my secrets? Pish posh! Whether looking epic is a gift of nature or the fruit of my own cunning and resourcefulness, I'm jolly well not going to let the cat out of the bag. Why, if we were all to look epic, life would be very boring, don't you think? So in the end it's much better if I look epic and the rest of you are just plain old you.
:)) Wow, what a statement. *tries to think of a brilliant (and *sigh* plain-old-me) response ... but can't* I guess you would say that's because I'm just not Epic. I'm surprised you yet deign to speak with us lowly souls. (Drat, the strikethrough doesn't work in the quote bit.)

Ah yes, lys, it was Ara's comment about your Ciarán Hinds avvy that began all this Epic-stuff. I wonder if she knows it's still going on. Must tell her. ;))

Niiiiiiice about your breakfast with Valia and pp again. I was hoping that would happen this year. Should I be expecting a note in the mail? (J/K) Glad you could do this.

Well, heading off to see Inception soon, methinks. Then hopefully The Last Airbender tomorrow. Yep, it's movie weekend here!

EDIT: After a morning of a brilliantly blue, sunny sky (and far too hot and humid), dark clouds have moved in and the thunder and rain are starting! Hurrah! *loves adventurous weather*
johobbit

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Jul 17, 2010 11:12 am

Hi hi! :D

I'm very happy today :) . And have been the past few days. God's really been working in my life- making me more content and just doing good things to me. Usually (you might not be able to tell online but) I'm very depressed and sad. But recently, God made me realize that I had him and I needed nothing else and that I should rely on him for my love and happiness. So I was feeling really good but I was still upset that Iñigo is leaving soon. And then one of my friends, without me telling him or asking him anything, said that he wanted to be like an older brother to me, and just help mentor me. So Iñigo might be leaving, but God gave me another older brother to take his place, and he's a more suitable brother too :) .

Ben wrote:Really? you are missing out! Especially here in the mountains!

lol I know, don't remind me :p .

=)) Haha! That is pretty funny! Is she always drinking coffe or something? ;)

nope! Coffee makes her sick ;)) .

Am I? ;) :P

you know you are! :p

I think so :P

well I don't and I'm the on that counts! :p

Ok I will try to do that after catching up here...

you remembered! :p He's so adorable! :D

Oh maybe you just never got the text/email... Oh cool :)

probably :p

All my cousins are older than me...

lucky! :p

oh great, more :p . :p ;) :)) .

Micah wrote:That's great! :D

yep :) . So the other night, my sisters and I finally watched the first episode of Robin Hood (season 2)! It was pretty sweet- I hope we get to watch more soon :D .

Kathy wrote:It's not that I don't like AC, it's just that the Aslan's Country/Air Conditioning thing kept popping out at me, and that was kind of annoying. :p You can call me Kathy, instead, it you want. ;)

lol ok ;)) .

I know.. I want to. I even saw a box set of the first 3 in a bookstore on Wednesday that was 2000 yen (about $20?) but the thing is I'd rather spend the money on books I haven't read. That's what I don't like about libraries. :p

lol I only buy books I haven't read ;)) . I use libraries for books I have :p .

I've noticed. ;)
A few months? Aww, too bad. :(

I'm actually thinking about getting the physical CD when it comes out - I've sort of had a liking for CDs lately and wishing I had more. lol. Plus, it's the kind of thing I'd want to play in a CD player. :p If that makes sense. I feel bad, considering that I only have erm, 4 OC songs on my iPod. :ymblushing: But anyway.

Ahh ok then. ;)
Haha, I'm hoping mine will fix itself too, but I probably drop it too much. :ymblushing: :p The screen keeps going white, and it shows the wrong cover art for songs/the wrong song title half the time. /:)

:))

yeah, just b/c I don't have any money, that my parents will let me spend, anyway.

4 songs! Shame shame! :p

lol I drop mine alot too :p . My screen just freezes or sometimes it will only play the first few seconds of the song and then go back to the beginning 8-| .

The Epic One: I miss that avatar :p . So I asked a question in the Books thread and no one has answered yet so I suppose I can ask you on here ;) . What McKillip should I read next? I really want to read more of her books :D .

*waves to Jo*

TTFN :)
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby AJoanna » Jul 17, 2010 11:20 am

Hello, everyone! :ymhug:

How have you been in the two-ish years that I've been AWOL? :ymblushing:

I guess I should catch up a little...

Likewise, we are coming up to our two warmest weeks of the year. But these past two have been excruciatingly hot and humid, so I'm hoping the weather got mixed up and put them at the first of July, instead of the end :P so that it begins reaching down to more agreeable temperatures somewhat soon.

Jo, warmness in Canada does not even compare to warmness in Florida. Ugh, our weather lately has been unbearable. High nineties, humid, and occasionally drizzly.:-q I hate Florida summers, except for the whole pool/beach thing.

And now... to the news. The Joshua Bell concert was last night! After so many months of anticipation, it was... wonderful.

OOoh, lucky!! I'm now officially jealous of you. I love Joshua Bell, even though I only have a few of his cds. His versions of "The Swan" and "O Mio Babbino-whatever-the-name-of-that-song-is" are to die for. He makes part of me wish I'd kept up with my violin. ;;)

It was chicken,grapes a little (believe it or not) cookie dough and then a ton of Iced Tea

Now that is what I call a lethal combination. :p By themselves, they aren't that bad, but together? Hmmm... scary.

As for what I've been doing?

Well, it's summer break so I'm not doing too much, other than reading, reading, and more reading. :D I bike up to my local library every week or so, check out about six books, devour them all veraciously, and return the next week to repeat the vicious cycle. ;;)

Oh, and then I'm teaching myself to play the flute, and I fiddle around with the piano a bit. Hopefully, I can get far enough on my flute to make it in my school's band. I never realized how much I loved music until I stopped playing for a while. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess. :p

And I guess that's about all that's up with me. I should probably go get some lunch-- I'm starving.

Signature by enigmaffliction
AJoanna
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby johobbit » Jul 17, 2010 11:51 am

GtG, I love reading your first paragraph there! :ymhug: I'm thankful God is providing for your needs and is teaching you to rely upon Him. It sounds like you are experiencing His wonderful peace in your life. :)

And, I must say, I laughed aloud at this post of yours in Past Movies. How fun that your exchange student is named Iñigo!

AJoanna, we meet again! ;)) Good to see you in the Square once more after your long break.

the one who shares my first name as one of hers wrote:Jo, warmness in Canada does not even compare to warmness in Florida. Ugh, our weather lately has been unbearable. High nineties, humid, and occasionally drizzly.
Southern Ontario summers can be brutal. With the heat index it has regularly felt at least 40°C/104°F here the past while. Once or twice it even made it up to 109°F! #:-s (That's me sweating. :P) At these times the air temperature was around the mid 30sC/mid 90sF.

Your library ventures sound A-1, AJ! :D

I hope you make the school band this year. The flute is such a pretty instrument. (So, you're not homeschooled?)
johobbit

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jul 17, 2010 3:15 pm

comes in singing "Someday" from the movie "Bridge To Terabithia"

hi! I am so hyper! I just watched Bridge To Terabithia again last night and I cried my eyes out - again :P I LOVE that movie!

I am so blessed to have a family that loves me and cares about me and I am so glad that Jesus is my King and Lord! Glory to God! I am so excited!

I must dash!
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby ceppault » Jul 18, 2010 9:37 am

Liberty Hoffman wrote:I just watched Bridge To Terabithia again last night and I cried my eyes out ...
Thus why I shall never watch it.

johobbit wrote: How fun that your exchange student is named Iñigo!
Indeed. That is cool.

AJoanna wrote:How have you been in the two-ish years that I've been AWOL? :ymblushing:
You were gone? I've no room to comment. ;)) People come. People go. That is Ditto Town.

Rachel Marie is going to the airport on Tuesday for the Mid West Mod Moot. I will be slaving away here in the heat. ;))
“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”
ceppault
Moderator Emeritus

Postby daughter of the King » Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

Good Mortereve everyone!

I just got out of church and will soon be heading to the community theater to see Godspell. I've been told it's a really good show, so I'm very excited.

*quickly skims (sorry if I missed anyone!)*

johobbit wrote:how did those two tests go?

They went very well, much better than most of the other tests so far. Now I just have to get through Bio 2.

pogginfan wrote:I'm doing Bio 1 and Algebra 1, and I'm going to attempt to squeeze in an extra English credit, though I'm not sure that's going to work. :P

Science and Algebra? *shudders at the very thought*

*decides to answer Benjamin's question* I am currently in a happy mood, but that could change. ;)

Mel wrote:I always like prettily illustrated books.

Oh yes. I love well illustrated books. I always scan through a book before I buy it to see what kind of illustrations it has. If it doesn't have nice ones I don't buy it. I'm much too picky for my own good. :p

*enjoys the bit of Town Square history regarding lysander's Epicness*

I'm glad you're happy, GTG. And it's good to hear about how God's been working in your life. :)

Liberty Hoffman wrote:hi! I am so hyper!

Hi! Aren't you always hyper? :p

*waves and exits*
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Postby Queen Susan » Jul 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Ben wrote:Anything exciting happening lately? Oh I see that you are going on a vacation! Fun! See you when you get back!
Doing great!! And you?? :D

dotK wrote:Have fun on your vacation Queen Susan!
Thank you, I did!! :D

Dj wrote:Wow!! Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary! :ymapplause: (I'm waaay late, but does it still count? :ymblushing: ;)) )
Of course! And thank you! :D How are you? I'm doing fantastically well. ;)) I've been happier today then I have been for--a while. Not that I was necessarily UNhappy earlier, just now I'm super happy. ;)) :D God answered something I've been praying for for over a year. (With a Yes.) :) :D

JoJo! Hello! :D I had an idea the other day... I don't know if it would work... But I thought that if you and/or Leah came to The City around the time when Voyage came out, maybe we could go see it in theaters together.. :) It's a pretty random, maybe crazy idea... And I'd probably have to run it past my parents. But- maybe it's a possibility? Depends on your schedule I suppose. :) [/random] But I think it'd be fun. :p

So who is Becca? I keep seeing the name around the square here and I don't know who it is. :ymblushing: I keep having to second glance it too, because Rebecca is my real name. ;))

lys wrote:The moral of this story, my children, is this: not even sickness can override the Epic One's Epicness. :D
*applause* Good story! And good job. ;)

PC004 wrote:*I never knew your grandmother could eat a whole pizza! :-o *
I was skimming and this popped out. :p ;)) *laugh* [/random]

Glenstorm wrote:I almost like Sky Sailing better than Owl City too! I like the guitar-driven sound, instead of it being so electronic, but I love OC too :D .
Yeah, I really, really like the guitar sound too! Can you buy the songs on itunes, or what?

Johobbit wrote:That is COOL! I have relative pitch, but not perfect.
Same here. :p ;))

cep wrote:Rachel Marie is going to the airport on Tuesday for the Mid West Mod Moot. I will be slaving away here in the heat.
I saw pics from the last one... Who's all going this year? :) Or is that confidential? ;)
Queen Susan
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Whistling Welcomer

Postby Aslans Country » Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm

*waves to everyone while simultaneously fanning myself*
Whew, it's hot today. #:-s

Ben wrote:Hullo all! How are you all? What's the point? I always ask it and of course no one answers ;) But I guess it's fun to ask anyway so... How are you all today? ;)) :p

I'll answer! :p I'm doing verrry well, and sunny summer days make me happy, if a little hot. ;)
*hopes that doesn't sound as weird as it looks* :p

lysander wrote:Why, thank you all! (I think I want to thank all of you ... *eyes the giggling faction with disapproval*)

:ymblushing: :ymblushing: Oops, that was me. ;)) After reading the *original conversation* I am now solemnly convinced of your epicness. ;)

johobbit wrote:You have perfect pitch? Or at least mostly? That is COOL! I have relative pitch, but not perfect.

Queen Susan wrote:Same here ;)) :p

...The key word here was "failing" :p I guess I can call it perfect pitch because it's not relative in the sense that I don't need to hear a note first to work from. It's not very accurate, though, and I can't really work from anything other than the piano. :ymblushing: ;)

Ali wrote:I'm very happy today :) . And have been the past few days...

So glad to hear. :ymhug:

*laughs at how the Ali-Ben conversation is always one line quotes and replies* :p

lol I only buy books I haven't read . I use libraries for books I have .

Exactly. And that is why I have a shelf full of rubbish books and libraries are holding all the ones I really wish I owned. [-( :p

4 songs! Shame shame!

:ymblushing: I've just figured I don't really like the sound. Which is sad, because I wish I did like it. :p Is that weird? lol.. I might get Ocean Eyes someday. But Sky Sailing is going to come first. ;)

lol I drop mine alot too . My screen just freezes or sometimes it will only play the first few seconds of the song and then go back to the beginning .

Sad, isn't it? :( :p And I like my iPod, I don't want to get one of the new ones, even if it does have a video camera stuck to it. /:) I don't really get that - it's supposed to be a music player. :p

So.. any new music that you're into these days? ;)

*waves to AJoanna* Hi! 2 years? Wow. :p Welcome back, I guess, although I've been here (on the forums) less than a year, so.. yeah. ;)

Libby wrote:hi! I am so hyper! I just watched Bridge To Terabithia again last night and I cried my eyes out - again I LOVE that movie!

*laughs* How many times does that make it now? ;)
I think Ali is right, you really are always hyper. :p

Queen Susan wrote: Can you buy the songs on itunes, or what?

*Apologizes for butting in* Yes you can. ;)

*leaves*
Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North
Aslans Country
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Jul 18, 2010 8:06 pm

comes in singing "Try" from the movie "Bridge To Terabithia"

hi ya'll! :ymhug:

ceppault: you have not seen it? you have got to see it! it's so awesome! I cry every time I watch it :D :D :D :D

Aslans Country: um, I have lost count but I think this might be the 90th time.....
I think......
yeah, I'm hyper - and proud of it! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

I must dash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye for now!
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby Benjamin » Jul 18, 2010 9:41 pm

*enters into the square listening to Chris Rice's The Face of Christ*

Hullo All! Haha a lot of you responded to my "How are you doing" Ordeal last post ;)) Of course I know exactly why no one really answers... The same reason I don't ;)) :P

Alright so have not been in, in a bit! Hope all is well in the square!

*was reading The Magician's Nephew that part where Digory and Jill Polly (thanks DOTK) plant the toffee and thought about that Royal Family at Archendland* And how is the family doing tonight?

Oh by the way I just bought some the of the Narnian books today I am rereading them for the second time *feels a bit ashamed to say it around here* well actually my brother read it to me for the first time and then ever since then I listened to the Audio books like a million times! But I decided to go back to reading the books! :D

Alright catchup!

Meltintalle wrote:A bit disappointed today, but part of it was my own fault, and I'm over it now, so.... I'm good, thanks! I'm glad there weren't any lasting effects from you meal. It sounds tasty, actually. Pity it wasn't so good for you. [/rambles]

Sorry about that :( But glad you are doing good now! (or when you wrote that ;))). Thanks! :ymhug: It was pretty good till I started to feel bad and then I did not think it so good after that ;)) .

Liberty Hoffman wrote:comes in muttering rubbish about annoying people

.........................................................................................

I just had a heated disscusion on a chat room about religion and I am worn out. ugh. :P

So does those two sentences have anything to do with one another? ;))

Ben: yeah I saw her reaction :P :P but she speaks the truth!

Haha! So does She get hyper sometimes?

lysander wrote:I think people may not answer that directly, mostly because they've usually already covered the basics of "how they're doing" at the beginning of their posts. But this time, I will. I'm all right overall - happy about my save, the fact that I submitted a short story two days ago, and my morning (more on that later) - but still getting over my cold, and sad that I have to work today.

That is true... Good :)
ugh! I'm just coming down with a cold! And I got work tomorrow...

johobbit wrote:*will answer Ben's question for once* ;)) I'm okay, thanks, Ben: warm and staying quite quiet (which is the only way I survive this weather). Looking forward to a Mod Moot this upcoming week (July 20-27). Some will be there whom I have not yet met; others who I have. A joyous and memorable time, I'm sure. :)

I just watched your jumping videos. What FUN! :D Thanks for the heads up about the screaming. ;))

And now I'm listening/watching the one of you playing the keyboard. Very lovely. You're an excellent pianist. That's all by ear? And on-the-moment? Wow! :ymapplause:

Btw, not to diminish Jojo's caring in the least, but that was me who asked about your icky-sicky. I know: Jojo and Jo are verrry similar. ;)) Glad you're feeling better!
[/color]

Oh Cool about the Mod Moot! So do just the Mods from that area meet together or what?

A lot of fun! Haha yeah ;))

Thank you :ymhug:

Wait 'er second I thought one of your nicknames was Jojo :-s ;)) . Opps I meant you :) *goes back and fixes the little mix up*

*is totally shocked and annoyed* NO!!!!!! I JUST TYPED OUT ALL MY REPLIES TO YOU Ali AND I LOST IT SOMEHOW! AHHHHHH!!!!! I guess I will just to retype as best as I can. *rolls eyes at his computer* Grrrr

Ali wrote:I'm very happy today :) . And have been the past few days. God's really been working in my life- making me more content and just doing good things to me. Usually (you might not be able to tell online but) I'm very depressed and sad. But recently, God made me realize that I had him and I needed nothing else and that I should rely on him for my love and happiness. So I was feeling really good but I was still upset that Iñigo is leaving soon. And then one of my friends, without me telling him or asking him anything, said that he wanted to be like an older brother to me, and just help mentor me. So Iñigo might be leaving, but God gave me another older brother to take his place, and he's a more suitable brother too :) .

Makes me smile to know that God is doing things in your life! He is working in me too!

lol I know, don't remind me :p .

Ok :-$ No one tell Ali that it is SO BEAUTIFUL UP HERE AND THAT SHE IS MISSING OUT AND THAT I'M GOING TO BE GOING CAMPING AGAIN THIS THURSDAY AND THAT I WILL BE CAMPING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS! Because that would make her jealous and I don't want that ;) So not a word okay?

You should not have looked at this spoiler Ali! Now you know and are jealous! :P ;) ;))

nope! Coffee makes her sick ;)) .

I guess that is a good thing because if it did not then no one would be able to control her!

you know you are! :p

Yeah I guess I do know it :P But it is fun ;) :P

well I don't and I'm the on that counts! :p

I'll just not say anything... The real reason I'm not saying anything is because I forgot what we were talking about :P Because we talk about so much! You ever do that? :D

you remembered! :p He's so adorable! :D

Yeah he looks just like his uncle! (ME!) ;) JOKE! Haha :P

lucky! :p

oh great, more :p . :p ;) :)) .

[/quote]
Lucky? Why? ;)) :P

Liberty Hoffman wrote:I am so blessed to have a family that loves me and cares about me and I am so glad that Jesus is my King and Lord! Glory to God! I am so excited!

AMEN! TRUE TRUE! AMEN!

daughter of the King wrote:*decides to answer Benjamin's question* I am currently in a happy mood, but that could change. ;)

Good :) Yeah lol ;))

Queen Susan wrote:Doing great!! And you?? :D

Glad to hear it! Great as well! :)

Ah! That took a lot longer than it should have! WOW! Anyway it is done and now I need to be going and get some sleep for I'm working tomorrow #:-s .

Good Night my fellow Square dwellers!

--Benjamin
Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!
Benjamin
NarniaWeb Fanatic

PreviousNext