This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Narnia: The Filming Locations

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Re: Narnia: The Filming Locations

Postby ceppault » Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Indeed. Triple post. I should be ashamed. But I'm not.

For what it is worth ... Never expected the number of views on any of my maps to go as high as this did just a few days ago.

Does not include me looking at it. ;))

Prince Caspian is at 2,424 views.
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is at 864 views.

What do the numbers mean? I really don't know. /:)
“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”
ceppault
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Anhun » Jul 10, 2011 10:33 am

Hm . . . I think VDT has a lot more views because the map was up while the movie was still current in theatres, whereas you made the maps for PC and LWW a while after the their DVD launch, let alone the their theatrical release. People who were interested in that information probably already found it elsewhere by that point. I'm not sure why PC has so many more hits than LWW.
Anhun
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby ceppault » Jul 11, 2011 7:56 am

Had not considered the dates I made those maps vs the actual release dates of each movie. Excellent point.

[OFFTOPIC]

Love the avatar of Daniel Jackson, Anhun. Lets me know SG1 lives on. :D

[/OFFTOPIC]
“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”
ceppault
Moderator Emeritus

Postby ceppault » Jan 16, 2012 10:24 am

*briefly unlocks*

For those geeks that may care. Map for filming locations on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader just passed over 7,000 views. Someone must still like the movie. :D

Just over 11,900 view of the maps for the three movies. VDT being the most popular. PC a far second. With LWW at the lowest views.

Anyhoo. Back to real-life.

Trying to bring myself to make these same location maps for LOTR. A work in progress.
ceppault
Moderator Emeritus

Previous