This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Evanescence's "Narnia Song" released

Talk about any aspect of the films.

Moderators: The Rose-Tree Dryad, daughter of the King

Re: Evanescence's "Narnia Song" released

Postby Farsight1 » Jan 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Sounds like a 'Last Battle' song from Susan's perspective for me.

I'm actually glad they didn't use it for LWW. Too dark and eerie for that story, indeed. But it's nice and would be good for an "Inspired by" CD, as long as they indicate it was based on "The Last Battle" or some other book.
Farsight1
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby sparkyisanevfan » Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

hello People

I'm New here but I thought I might contribute and add this to give you the inspration to why Amy Lee wrote it:

5) There've been some kind of 'leaks' for the “Good Enough” single lately on the net. Someone even posted the cover and tracklist for it. There's a b-side called “Together Again”; well, can you confirm it? And if you can, how you came to the decision to add this song to Good Enough? What's the song about?

Well, I know by now this was a while ago, and I guess by now you know that together again isn't on the good enough single. It was a probably just a mistake at the label, assuming that song would go there, but it isn't quite finished. It would be a pretty simple task to complete it, and eventually we will. It's a song I love very much and I promise you'll hear it- I'm saving it for a rainy day. I think most of you know that it was the song I intended to be in the chronicles of narnia, and that was the inspiration. So its about leaving home knowing it may not be there when you return, and the attraction to something frightening and wonderful far away from there.

http://www.evanescencewebsite.com/AmyLeeInterview.php
sparkyisanevfan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Movie Aristotle » Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Excellent sparky! Thanks for the insight! It really does shed some new light on the discussion!

-And welcome to NarniaWeb!
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Previous