Taubman Malls to Undergo Narnia Transformation
Posted September 22, 2005 2:01 pm by fantasia_kitty
Beginning November 15, families who visit select Taubman shopping centers will have the opportunity to enter an environment showcasing elements of the world created by Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media in the film, “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe,” leading up to the December 9th release. Decor will adorn the mall and the unique experience will bring to life key moments from the film through larger than life snow globes. The spectacular holiday set will include a walk-through magic wardrobe that simulates snowfall in Narnia; life-like figures that help tell the story from the film; and a green screen digital photography opportunity.
Admission is free to The Narnia holiday experience. Participating centers include:
* Beverly Center – Los Angeles, Calif.
* The Mall at Short Hills – Short Hills, N.J.
* Dolphin Mall – Miami, Fla.
* Fair Oaks – Fairfax, Va.
* The Shops at Willow Bend – Plano, Texas
* Cherry Creek – Denver, Colo.
* International Plaza – Tampa, Fla.
* Northlake Mall – Charlotte, N.C.
* Westfarms – Hartford, Conn.
* MacArthur Center – Norfolk, Va.
* The Mall at Wellington Green – Wellington, Fla.
Attendees to the experience will also have a chance to enter a Kodak sponsored multi-faceted sweepstakes promotion for each of the 11 Taubman malls including:
* (2) Round trip all expense paid trips to the film’s World Premiere in London
* Kodak EasyShare digital cameras, printer docks, memory cards, photo books and coupons
* Free movie tickets to the Chronicles of Narnia
Read the whole article from Yahoo News here.