VDT Trailer Release Time Moved Up

Posted June 15, 2010 12:36 pm by fantasia_kitty

Rejoice Narnia fans! The release of the official trailer has been moved up. From the official Facebook page for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader…

Attention Facebook Fans – Official Trailer release update! Tomorrow at Midnight (Thursday 6/17 at 12:00 a.m. PST) the new VDT trailer will be posted right here. This is an exclusive! You will not see it anywhere else. Be the first fans to see it as a thank you for all of your support!

• Daughter_of_Ramandu says:

Oh this scared me. But by 12 hours that isn’t bad. So at least we are still getting it this week. Whew!

• Lutra's Pearl says:

Why do you say that? It is coming out 12 hours earlier, not later. Instead of 12am on Thur. it will be 12pm on Wend.

• DamselJillPole says:

It is at 12 am on Thursday! And I know.

• Daughter_of_Ramandu says:

Whoops I accidently replied on my sisters username. Sorry Damsel!

• WilliamMoseleyandSkandarcrush says:

But then why does it say "Rejoice Narniawebbers!" and "Tomorrow at midnight"?

• Daredevil says:

That confused me too, but when you think about it, Wednesday at 11:59pm then becomes Thursday 00:00 at Midnight… so it is technically correct. It is tomorrow, and also thursday…. even though Tomorrow is actually Wednesday, if you see what i mean?

• WilliamMoseleyandSkandarcrush says:

Well, that’s true, but it’s 12 hours EARLIER; so that’s good, right?

• Narnia&The_North says:

I was confused at first but I get it now! Can’t wait…

• Teddy C says:

OMG people, you are like a comedy routine. Deep breath.

• Lirenel says:

This is why we should go to military time: 0000 hours Thursday, not 2400 hours is a lot easier to understand. =D

• decarus says:

Pushed up 9 hours right not twelve? Or is the Pacific Time correct.

• Duffleglum says:

haha, I’m gonna watch it off of my dad’s iPhone if I can, while we’re camping!

• LOTRFREAK says:

SUWEET!!!

• DaΓ©a Reina says:

Looking forward to this… Just can’t wait. πŸ™‚

• WilliamMoseleyandSkandarsrush! says:

my reaction: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! I am totally staying up for this trailer!!! I can’t wait any longer! I must see it. I’m SO excited. From all of the thousand reports, it sounds like VOTDT is going to be true to the book and better the PC!!! Dude, I’ve been waiting for this moment for four years…. *sigh* Now I just have to sit back and relax. I wonder why it moved closer…

• DamselJillPole says:

Okay this makes it all the better. πŸ˜€ We get it earlier! I love this so much better then on Thursday at noon but on Wednesday night! πŸ˜€ This makes me so excited!!

• DragonGirl28 says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely be staying up!!!!! That is AWESOME news!!! πŸ˜€

• fantasia_kitty says:

That would be 2am my time. Gonna be a long night. LOL

• Lucy says:

ehmagawd…I’m speechless!

• Daredevil says:

"Tomorrow at Midnight (Thursday 6/17 at 12:00 a.m. PST)" – which part is correct? The tomorrow part? (which would be wednesday) or the "Thursday" part?

• Lutra's Pearl says:

I CAN’T WWWAAAAIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so staying up for this. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I only have to get through tomorrow and then it will be here!!!! Tomorrow is going to be a long day!!!! Keep the story of Aslan alive!!!!!!

• Sir Jack says:

can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait!

• Edmund P says:

I suppose I’ll be staying up until 3AM then! Oh, well. It’s not that much later than I already stay up.

• Braden Woodburn says:

YAY! Thank you SO much for letting the fans and myself know! <3

• Lucy says:

(happy music in head stops with screeching halt) Wait a second! Right here? As in on (scoffs with disgust) facebook? EW. Dang, for some reason I thought it meant Narniaweb! Poo. I never go on facebook since I heard you can get computer viruses there…so that means I’ll either have to risk it or wait till noon like da common, non-fanatic Narnia-movie-watching folk. Aw man!

• Lucy says:

and furthermore, does anyone know whether or not you need to actually be a member of facebook to see said trailer? If so, I’m sunk.

• Lucy says:

if one of you fellow Narnia fans could be so kind as to please answer my question about if you have to be a member of "Facebook" or not to see the trailer, I’d be very thankful.

-Lucy

• 220chrisTian says:

I’m pretty sure you don’t have to be a member of Facebook. All you have to do is click on the link in this news story. If you’re not a member and you can see the page, then it means it’s open to anyone. Some FB pages and profiles are visible to everybody. So click on the link. What do you see?

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

I’m not a part of Facebook, and I can see the page just fine. But I hope that they don’t put the trailer on a "Facebook only" page. Oh well, I’ll just wait another day; I’m actually fairly calm about this, surprisingly.
        But, it’s cool that it’s coming out earlier! I’ll watch it sometime Thurs. afternoon, as I am helping out in VBS-like program at a local school in the morning. (And, no, we’re not using the VotDT material!)

Tomorrow night!

• NarnianAllTheWay says:

EPIC SUCCESS! Well, I’ll have to jack the laptop and take it upstairs so that I can check it out at midnight without my parents knowing. This is so amazing, 12 hours earlier is like a prayer answered! Thank you, Lord!

• WilliamMoseleyandSkandarcrush says:

exactly my thoughts. I was praising the Lord in my room! it was kinda embarrasing though…

• Teddy C says:

I usually pray for the health and well being of my family and friends. You’re easily amazed.

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

NATW, I wouldn’t suggest jacking the laptop and taking it upstairs so that you can check it out without your parents knowing. That’s dishonest, and you can always wait a few hours for morning.
      But I agree that my heart is rejoicing because it’s coming out!!!

• always narnian says:

Awww man- well, that’s ok!!!

• NarniaNerd says:

YOOOOOOWWWWW! *dances and jumps up and down* 12 hours earlier sounds good to me!!!!

• Liberty Hoffman says:

giggle! yay!

• Pattertwig's Pal says:

Oh good. This means I can watch it before I go to work instead of having to try to figure out how to watch it on my break. I’m not going to get up in the middle of the night to watch it. I like my sleep.

Agreed. I really want to see the trailer, but it can wait while I sleep. I won’t know the difference until I wake up anyway. πŸ˜‰

• Josh says:

12:00am PST on Thursday = 11:00pm for Alaska on Wednesday! WOOHOO! So excited for tomorrow night now!

• Benjamin says:

YES! That is sooooooo awesome!

• stephanie says:

for the people that didn’t understand, it’s right and it’s the same thing! tomorrow at midnight = is talking about Thursday! because midnight is already part of the next day! We celebrate happy new year. when????? at midnight! when the other day arrives!! it’s 12:00AM NOT PM! because the last day of the year finished FINISHED! IT’S THE DIVISION! The beginning of the NEXT day starts as AM!! bell rings!!! woOOOOOOO(8) Auld lang Syne

• HighQueen_Of_LanternWaste says:

So excited! I will certainly be glued to the computer at that time!

• terebinthiangirl says:

ok, so does this mean the trailer will only be available to all of the facebook fans of the VDT facebook page or will they post here on narniaweb???

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

I think that it’s available to everyone, not just Facebook members, but I don’t think it’s going to be on NW till Thursday at (insert time that TS3 comes out) because it was implied to me that only Facebook would have the trailer. But, then again, I don’t know if you can download anything from Facebook or what, so….. But I do think that non-Facebook members can access the trailer.

• Abren says:

YAY!!!!!!!!! Life is amazing! Joy to the world! Rejoice! Yay! Its coming! FOR NARNIA!!!!!

• Kathy says:

So, just a clarifying question, if it’s 12 AM PST, then that would be 2 AM Central, right?

• Fire vein says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS, I THOUGTH IT WAS BEING RELEASED LATER. THEN I REMEMBERED THAT "MOVED UP" MEANS SOONER!!!!!!!!

• Eliseo says:

For those of you confused..

12 am Pacific USA
    1 am Mountain USA
    2 am Central USA
    3 am Eastern USA

unfortunately I work 9am-9pm the night before, and will work 9am-9pm again the following morning, so staying up until 2am is out of the question; but at least now I get to watch it before work instead of not being able to watch it during its premiere while I am at work πŸ˜€

• Skandarlove says:

Yes! i can’t wait!! i am so excited πŸ˜€

• Waleed Sajjad Khan says:

*jittery voice* "…and even closer…

• Roger says:

This will be an advantage living on the West coast, and I do not have to be at work the next day. I should see it many times and be able to capture it for my iPod.

• wolfloversk says:

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

I won’t be staying up!!!! I can see it a few hours later- no difference or problem. But I will be thinking about it, but I must promise myself that I’ll lose no sleep over it. *promises herself, and hopes that she won’t break her promise* So there!…. I hope. πŸ™‚

• Charlotte says:

I know I can’t stay up for it, but I’ll be watching it first thing in the morning!

• LoveNarniaLive4God says:

Can anyone tell me what time this will be in australia??? im guessing it will be thursday morning some time! ? not sure thanks πŸ™‚

• Danielmy Brother says:

It will be good to see Narnia again. I’m so excited!

• ChristProclamer says:

Alas! This is my cue. At midnight the 17th, I leave NarniaWeb, not to return until December 10th, 2010. Have fun with all your analytical fandomisms. Blarghefur!

• buzlikab says:

3 AM my time! omg! long night! ill be up though!

1 Trackback or Pingback for this entry