Two New Voyage of the Dawn Treader Images

Posted August 30, 2010 4:39 pm by Tirian

MTV is showing two brand new images from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The first image shows Lucy, Edmund looking at some old documents, likely on the Lone Islands. The second is an image of the Lucy, Edmund, Eustace and Caspian on a beach.

(Click on the images to see larger)

Images from MTV here and here.

Thanks to bkey for the tip!

• narnianbadger says:

whoohooooooooooooo!!! they look so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sierra Singh says:

Sweetness! I should probably stop looking at all the photos so it doesn’t give everything away… 🙂 SO COOL!

• HighQueen_Of_LanternWaste says:

I love these! I’m sure glad they’ve really started opening up with the advertising.

• MountainFireflower says:

*gasp* Is that Edmund’s torch?!

• LoyalNarnian says:

Looks like Edmund found his torch. Wonder how he got it back? The clothing style seems well, a little bit strange, but oh well.

• Mangolite says:

Uh, MTV’s caption under the pictures are all wrong. The one with Edmund’s torch listed as Ben Barnes, Skandar Keynes, and Anna Popplewell (shouldn’t it be Georgie Henley)! While the one with Eustace on the beach is William Moseley (should be Will Poulter), Skandar Keynes, again Anna Popplewell (Georgie Henley) and then Ben Barnes. Whoever posted these informations should be reprimanded and be sent to the Lone Island- hahaha.

• Casue says:

Looks like Edmund finally got a present in Narnia (his torch) Caspian is so thoughtful. WOW thos are strong batteries. also i think in the second one theyre looking @ SOMETHING WEIRD because of thier expressions

Caspian:What is that?

Lucy: I do believe it is barfing jellyfish.

Edmund: His name shall be squishy and he shall be mine.

Eustace: ???

I just watched finding Nemo, which i am way too old for.

Hasta Luego!

You’re never too old for Nemo. 😛 It’s a classic, and Dory is hilarious. I love that "he shall be my squishy" line.

And yeah…it has nothing to do with Narnia. Oh well. 😉

• QueenLucy12 says:

we are never too old to watch nemo! You made me lol!

• KRZ4NARNIA says:

Maybe those batteries are Duracell Alkaline Ultra or Energizer Lithium, or one of those fancy batteries that have a long shelf life.

• Ariel_of_Narnia says:

Well, at least we know what happened to Ed’s torch!! ;P

• Queen Elizabeth says:

I love how Caspian’s clothes fit them all so perfectly.

• Narnian Meerkat says:

Awesome! Looks like Edmund finally has his flashlight back. . .:) Lucy’s hair is so pretty! I want it!

• Narnian Meerkat says:

I imagine that Caspian found Ed’s "torch" in the middle of his coartyard right after the Pevensies left Narnia in Prince Caspian. That’ll be funny, he’ll be like, "Um. . .I believe this is Edmund’s so called ‘Electric Torch. .’ He must’ve dropped it here during our Night Raid. . ." 🙂

• Lady Aurora says:

I can certainly see Caspian telling them that he would look after the torch until the next time they returned….

• For Christ Alone says:

OOO! Very intriguing! IS THAT EDMUND’S "TORCH"!!!!!!!!????? That would be so funny if they brought it back! 🙂 Love it! I can’t believe how old Georgie is! 🙂

• lilims says:

peoples! i just saw a pic of narrowhaven on the narnia site, i saved it but when i opened my pictures it wont let me see it and i went back on the site but its no there anymore >:/

• edmundlover14 says:

Edmund’s Torch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• narnia fan 7 says:

Awesome

• Warriorqueen says:

Wow……i love it…..edmund and lucy look great! I wonder what the documents say

• Lady Galadriel says:

I bet it is the bell tower, like everyone is thinking. I think I can see at least one of those statues.

• Lady Aurora says:

Um… wow!!! Those pictures look great! I couldn’t stop looking at them and imagining what is going on! ^.^

• lslglfgkdgdkl says:

Wonderful.
    Share a website with you ,
    ( http://www.tradeone.us )
    Believe you will love it.
    We accept any form of payment

• Eowyn says:

How fun that they brought Ed’s torch back! The second picture is interesting. I’m not too crazy about their belts, but I guess if they’re wearing Caspian’s clothes they’ll need the belts. 🙂

• Reep14 says:

awsome

• narnian at heart says:

this is too wonderful i absolutely love the fact tht they brought edmunds torch back,and lucy is too beautiful! WOW,looks like this is going to be even better than the first two i cant wait for this movie!…"FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!!!"

• NarnianRebel says:

I just thought of somthing. Well two things accually, 1) Could that be some on dragon island because Useless…excuse me… Eustace isn’t there and he goes wherever they go. 2) There are a hole lot of comments on Ed’s torch!!! haha. Love live the flashlight!

• chickenbiscuitjr says:

HOORAH FOR THE TORCH!!! I totally can’t wait for the movie!!^^ Skandar looks so cute! I can’t believe I missed his birthday. >.<