Narnia a Must See Movie For Winter

Posted September 10, 2010 8:13 pm by starkat

Moviefone’s UK website has listed The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader as one of the top twenty movies to see before the year is out. You can check out the full article here. It also states that it will hit theaters in the U.K. on December 10th. Thanks to Helena for the head’s up!

• LadyCourage says:

Ooooh! πŸ˜€ Awesome!

• Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell says:

I know it’s AWESOME! And of course I am not surprised that it’s on the must-see-list! One of the ONLY must-sees! πŸ˜›

• elanor says:

Oh…December is just too far away…

• Adeona says:

"Based on the third novel in C.S. Lewis’s epic fantasy series, Dawn Treader finds the two younger Pevensies, Edmund (Keynes) and Lucy (Henley) – plus their cousin Eustace Scrubb (Poulter) – back in Narnia aboard a royal ship where they encounter dragons, dwarf camps, and the edge of the world.
    Why we’re excited: Of the Narnia books, this is the best, so maybe, just maybe, the film can do it justice."

"Dwarf camps"?! Come on.
    Still, it’s good to seem some positive publicity.

• FriendOfNarnia2 says:

I wouldn’t exactly call dufflepud island a dwarf camp. lol

• Malfhok says:

Just remember… In publicity, they need to boil all the terms the book-lovers know down to something that anybody can understand. "Dwarf camps" may not be the best choice, but it’s sure better than telling a Narnia-ignorant person that they meet Dufflepuds! πŸ™‚

• DaughterofEve1792 says:

Three more months!! It’s getting so close! Since the first trailer, the past three months have seemed to flown by! And it keeps flying! The Dawn Treader will be here before we know it! =D

• Warrior 4 Jesus says:

Sounds good but I’ll be seeing it in Summer. When will people realise not everyone lives in the Northern Hemisphere?

• Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell says:

Oh, yeah we forgot Australia & Oceania & South America guys! That sometimes seems so weird to us Northern people.

• waggawerewolf27 says:

Not to worry, Warrior for Jesus! In December, holing up in the movie theatres to watch Voyage of the Dawn Treader sounds like a very cool idea. Especially if the theatre air conditioning is turned down to sub zero.

I’m a bit worried about lasting the distance with all that water around though. πŸ™‚

• narniacs6 says:

This is good esp since I noticed it didn’t make yahoo’s…

• Violet Fire Krazed says:

*LAUGHS* DWARF CAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies rolling on the floor laughing* I love it πŸ˜€

~VFK~

• DragonGirl28 says:

WOO!!!!! I can’t wait for it! That’s great news! πŸ˜€

• sandyentersNarnia says:

Aw! I hopein the Philippines it hits Dec.10 too!

• LL says:

I’ll be there!

• QueenLucy12 says:

LOL! Dwarf Camps!!!!! AWESOME!!! I LOVE Good news!!!

• Fiona Everest says:

Okay, I don’t know if you are Chrisy (if you changed you name) But the modest post I did was a mistake, it was the cloths I thought were immodest not modest! I am really sorry!
      Back to the post:
      YAY! Mum and Dad said they would take us! πŸ™‚

• for narnia and the north says:

haha when i saw the title of this post, "Narnia a Must See Movie for Winter," I was like um excuuuse me??? WE KNOW. haha

• Tish says:

Wow, it is last on the list, and 90% that list looks awful to me. Is it me or should I never look forward to what Movifone thinks is exciting.

But I’m still holding out hope that VDT does well enough that they will make the next one. And I’m gonna do my part by seeing in the theater (but NOT in 3D, conversions jobs suck).

TOTALLY ASOLUTLY 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY ABSOLUTLY 100% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ariadne says:

This is going to be so awesome!!! I can’t believe that after all these years of waiting VDT is coming out this December!

1 Trackback or Pingback for this entry