New Images Posted! SPOILERS

Posted October 29, 2010 8:33 am by DiGoRyKiRkE

Aslanscountry.com, NarniaFans.com, andΒ BenBarnesFan.comΒ have featured 19 new images from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.Β  All of these images come from the latest “I Can Read” books, and show various shots of Eustace, the Pevensies, the slave market, the Pevensies in England, Drinian, and a few other shots.

You can check out all of these images by clicking here.

Thanks to 220Christian for the heads up!

• SnowingRoses says:

Yes, finally some pictures of Eustace. They haven’t shown much of him in the movie from the trailers are even other stills- at least, not the ones I’ve seen.
    After seeing this yeaterday, the slave market pictures still stick in my mind. So, Lucy is sold? There. Now nobody here ca saw they never stick to the book- we just pull out that still. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ :p

• SnowingRoses says:

~and, can, say.

• Caspian says:

Fine. I amend my statement. They *almost* never stick to the book. πŸ™‚

• Queen Su says:

I think Eustace is great! Will P. is going to make him an awesome character…I wish there was more of him in the trailer though.

• Princess Lucy says:

hey Lucy is sold in the book…i have just read the book again…i guess yous forget some details in the book…but thats fine which is why i have read it again πŸ™‚

• Val says:

Wooooooooooooooow! Im getting mad about this! i want to watch the movie now!!

• Aslan's Meadow says:

Very cool. I like the pictures of Edmund in his armor hangin onto the rigging. The pictuers of when they are all chained up was neat, though the chain-links were huge. Luc looked so sad in her ‘sold’ sign πŸ™‚
    Overall, I love the pictures!! Though I still have yet to see a pictures of dragon-eustace that I like.

• americangirlemmie says:

I like the pick of Lucy in the slave market…

• Shastafan says:

Poor Lucy, Eustace, and everyone else in the slave market. That’ll be one interesting scene to watch! I also like most of the other ones, and I was very drawn in by the picture in which it seems that Eustace is having a dispute with Edmund and Lucy. I feel sorry for the two, because after going to the place they’ve been longing for, they still have to deal with their nasty cousin! Great pics! πŸ˜€

• QueenLucytheValient says:

Is it just me or does Ed look like he is trying really hard not to laugh in the picture of Lucy leaning on him?

• Murtaghluv says:

the picture with Lucy leaning on Eustace looks exactly like the time when Gael jumps off the DT in the video!

• Pepper Darcy says:

wow. so why did Narniaweb take this down yesterday? They put them up and all that good stuff. I even commented about the pic of LUcy with the sold sign reminding me of her role as Jane Eyre and having the ‘liar’ sign on. Anyways, I love these pictures! Poor Lu! The picture of Ed on the ropes is SO awesome. And the picture of Lucy and Edmund is perfect! πŸ˜€ I screeched for happiness seeing it yesterday! πŸ™‚

• Pepper Darcy says:

I bet Georgie probably had some ‘oh, this is like when I played Jane and had the liar sign around my neck. What’s next?’ =) Poor Georige looks so sad there! :'(

Here are my impressions:

The picture of the map is cool! But I wish I could read more of the names…

Drinian looks good, but I’m a little disappointed that the costumes are straying from medieval to a more modern look. I really like medieval fashions, and Narnia always seemed more medieval than renaissance or 18th century (which the costumes are starting to look like). Maybe in SC there’ll be a return to good ol’ Narnia/medieval/fantasy clothes. (hint, hint) πŸ™‚

Eustace is writing in his diary! Yay! And he’s fighting with Reep with a big knife? Huh. Maybe he didn’t want a sword.

Poooooor Lucy got sold! So sad! I wonder who bought her? And apparently, other members of the DT crew were captured too, or at least the faun and dwarf. Man, I hope their necks don’t get sore from those chains!

I wonder why Gumpas is holding up a knife? I was hoping he wasn’t going to have any action scenes, because he’s more of a guy who sits in his castle and signs papers. Still hoping for the scene with him and Caspian…but not expecting it anymore πŸ™

Like the picture of Edmund staring out to see, and all the pictures with Lucy. Overall, these are great pictures. I can’t wait to get to the bookstore and read the books for myself. πŸ™‚

• Aravis and Hwin says:

I loved Lucy and Susan’s dresses in LWW and PC! They were so beautiful. I’d love it if Jill dressed like that in SC.

I’d really like to see a picture of Eustace swinging Reep around by his tail… πŸ™‚

• Narnia Ultimate Fan says:

These pics are so cool!!! I guess they put more narnian animals than just the minotaur and Reepicheep. Notice the faun chained up?

• checkers says:

What’s with the random chains around their necks? Are they connected to anything? Just curious. But anyway, the pic of Lucy with the "Sold" sign made me so sad!!! πŸ™ I think this will be a pretty interesting part of the movie. πŸ™‚

• 220chrisTian / AslansLily says:

We’re not the source, just a distributor! Please credit Stephanie @ BenBarnesFan.com!

YAY!!!! MORE PICS!
    I LOVE THE ONE OF EUSTACE WITH THE SWORD…IT MEANS THAT HE AND REEP DUEL!!!!! YESSSSSSS!

• DragonGirl28 says:

I saw those pics in the I-Can-Read books at the Christian bookstore yesterday. πŸ™‚

• decarus says:

These are interesting. I agree with everyone. The ones of them in chains are the most interesting. That part might even be sort of like the book even though Edmund isn’t in it.

• Louloudi the Centaur says:

Interesting slave holding method. I really love that image of Eustace running with the sword.

• DamselJillPole says:

I’ll have to say that that fourth shot of Edmund is a really really really really really really great shot of Edmund. He looks very handsome!!! XD

wow those pictures of Eustace and Lucy chained up startled me when i first saw them. it looks really good. they truly look like they’re in trouble. i cant wait for all the Narrowhaven scenes. that’ll probably be one of my favorite places.
    that picture of the Pevensies and Eustace talking on the ship is very nice. im really happy that we’ve got some really good pictures of Eustace now. seeing him gets me excited.
    Drinian looks like a true captain. he looks very experienced and rough. i like it πŸ™‚

• WHO says:

They’re totally missing some pictures from the book: Edmund sitting next to Lucy and looking at Eustace with a drink in his hand, Edmund and Caspian sword fighting, and Lucy, Ed, and Caspian looking out off of the Dawn Treader. They are some great pics that need to be shown!

• narniafan#1 says:

No offense to Will P, but he definitely looks like the spoiled brat he’s supposed to portray. Not that he’s actually like that, but he can sure look it!

• Chloe says:

These pictures are awesome! I love the one of Edmund and Lucy, even if Edmund looks like he’s about to burst out laughing haha.

• narnian at heart says:

πŸ˜‰

• NarnianElf says:

I LOVE THE PICS!!! TOTALLY GREAT!!

• Narnian Meerkat says:

AWESOME PICS!!!!! πŸ™‚

• Princess Lucy says:

it looks like we will see eustrace writing in his journal…they probably tell us his thoughts while we watch him writing which is a smart idea…after all they have indeed added most of the scenes of the book which is great…and really tells us they are trying to be faithful to the book and also making it alive which great effects and landscapes…