A Royal Premiere

Posted October 25, 2010 6:10 pm by DiGoRyKiRkE

The Cinema and Television Benevolence Fund are reporting that the premiere for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, will be attended by Her Majesty The Queen of England, and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh.  You can read the article for yourself by clicking here.

Thanks to 220Christian and Icarus for the heads up!

• WarriorOfNarnia says:

Wow, I was going to enter the Focus on the Family contest, but I’m not going to anymore… not because of this post, but because of a family death…

• Aslan's Meadow says:

That’s insane that the Queen of England is going to watch the movie!!! Maybe she’ll put in a good word for it….

• Louloudi the Centaur says:

I am pretty amazed we are going to see the Queen wear 3-D glasses. Well, the audience probably wouldn’t, but if a photo got out, it would be pretty popular. I’m sure if the Queen likes the film, it will be pretty popular.

wow! thats quite an honor! how wonderful to have the Queen of England herself support such a beautiful story 😀

• Narnian_Dreamer says:

This is absolutely positively astonishing!!! The Queen of England at the premiere for VDT? That is a once in a lifetime thing ( no duh because there is only one premiere, but you get the point) !!! Can’t wait to go! 😀

• TrueNarnianWithWill says:

I can’t wait to go either!!!! 😀 Seeing the queen in 3-d glasses is just a bonus 😉

• Princess Lucy says:

this is perfect…i’m just wondering is that mean all the other royal family members watch the film as well….like prince charles and his two sons …can’t imagine the queen watching the beautiful film with her family …hhehehe…:)

• ChristProclamer says:

Um…this is old news. Didn’t this come out a long time ago? Still exciting, though…This will make the second time Georgie and Skandar have met the Queen. Imagine!

• LB says:

i dont know if this premiere is going to be shown in 3d, but id love to see the queen wearing a pair of 3d glasses lol 😀

• Murtaghluv says:

you hit my funny bone thats hilarious, for I just want to here her talk, I love english accents seeing as i am from the US, but it would be funny to see her wearing 3d glasses

• Annabeth says:

wow, this is, like, the third time the queen’s seen a Narnia premiere, but this time it’s 3D. I wonder if she’ll get a hat to match the glasses….:D

THAT’S SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!! GO NARNIA!!!!!!!

• QueenLucy12 says:

the Queen wants to watch NARNIA! yayayay! can’t wait to see it!

• Eavis says:

Oh! This is super awesomesauce! Absoflippinlutely amazing. As me da says, it does seem that she would appreciate English children’s literature. I can hardly wait for pictures and such!

1 Trackback or Pingback for this entry