‘Dawn Treader’ Features in Magazines

Posted October 31, 2010 2:30 pm by fantasia_kitty

There are a couple new magazine articles that came out this week featuring The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. No spoilers or new news, but it’s nice to see this movie getting some press.

Nov 9, 2010 Issue of People Magazine - Scan from NarniaFans.com

Sky Movies Magazine (UK) - scan from BenBarnesFan.com

Thanks to 220ChrisTian for the heads up!

• Pepper Darcy says:

wow. Nice pictures! πŸ˜€ Love Liliandils! πŸ™‚

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

Second comment!! πŸ™‚
    Nice pictures. I’m still wondering where on earth (actually, where in the universe of Narnia) Lucy and Aslan are in that one photo. They look like they’re acting in a duo or something.

• Pepper Darcy says:

I think (if you’re not reading spoilers do NOT read this) that this is when Lucy had tried the spell on the Dawn Treader and saw that if she was Susan and Lucy did not exist that her siblings wouldn’t know of Aslan… and Aslan’s confronting her. But that’s just my theory. She looks like she was in turmoil, or despair

• Aslan's Meadow says:

Really? When I watched the trailer. It looked like she was in Caspian’s cabin sleeping, but got up in her nightbown. She was looking into a mirror and Aslan came up beside her. They were talking to each other looking at each other’s reflections ( i don’t know, maybe if she looks He will disapear.) Anyway that was my take on the picture.

• LL says:

Third comment!! πŸ™‚
    These pictures are loverly!!! <3

haha!: "She sets hearts fluttering" that phrase just makes me giggle πŸ™‚

• Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell says:

I loved it when I read that. I got the People magazine several days ago & was so thrilled to find that ad! I took pics of it and was going to send them in, but they were all blurry. πŸ™

• DamselJillPole says: