Liam Neeson to Attend Cinemagic Gala — Meet Young Fans

Posted November 17, 2010 6:46 am by fantasia_kitty

From the Belefast Telegraph:

[Liam Neeson] has agreed to host an ‘in conversation’ evening at the Odeon Cinemas in Belfast [on December 7th] to mark the 20th anniversary of Cinemagic.

The Ballymena man will take part in a Q&A with young movie buffs and will attend a special screening of the fantasy-adventure film The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader, for which he provides the voice of Aslan.

Tickets, priced £10, can be purchased from the Cinemagic Box Office.

The full story is available here.

• Not Of This World says:

Thats cool!

• To be or not says:

Liam Neeson! Bless his heart.

• Rhys says:

Why Ireland? If it were London, I could have gone!

• Devin Brown says:

Why Ireland?

1) C. S. Lewis was born in Belfast. It’s great that his home city is honoring him and his work this way.

2) Liam Neesonwas born in Ballymena, County Antrim, making him a fellow Irishman!

• Waleed Sajjad Khan says:

Liam Neeson has the awesomest voice I heard in my life!

i just love Liam Neeson! he was a perfect choice for Aslan, and bless his heart he is such a lovely person 🙂

• Laura Elizabeth says:

I would NOT want to meet him. He’s been in at least two very inappropriate (to say the least) movies. One was Les Misarables. And I think they should have picked someone else for the voice of Aslan, because he doesn’t sound right for the role. I did, however, like the movie Christiana, which he was in a long time ago (the seventies or eighties, I think).

• TrueNarnianWithWill says:

Whats wrong with Les Miserables??? plus he is perfect for Aslan and exactly how i imagined Alsans voice to be like.

• TrueNarnianWithWill says:

Whats wrong with Les Miserables??? plus he is perfect for Aslan and exactly how i imagined Aslans voice to be like.

• Mina says:

You don’t want to meet him because of his movie choices? It’s better to judge based on the performance, or personalty. An inappropriate movie is debatable based on audience, content, subject matter, etc… (I don’t know what’s wrong with Les Miserables. Also sidenote – don’t plan on meeting Ben Barnes, because if we’re debating "inappropriate" movies, he wins…Dorian Gray, anyone?)

• DamselJillPole says:

Why doesn’t anything ever happen in Louisiana?! Come to New Orleans for something Narnia! It’s the best city in America, you’ll have a time you’ll never forget!!!

• Fiona Everest says:

Yeah, anywere near us for pitys sake!!! Watta Go DamselJillPole, you tell ’em! 😉 My Mom went to New Orleans once and hated it but it sounds kinda nice from your sentence and from Magazine adds. 🙂