More Images Surface! SPOILERS

Posted November 2, 2010 2:01 pm by DiGoRyKiRkE

In addition to the shots we saw earlier today, which mainly focus on the scene at the end of the world, three new images have surfaced from various sources  (BenBarnesFan.com, Aslanscountry.com, and People magazine).  The images feature Caspian and Drinian onboard the ship, Reepicheep looking out to sea, and Reepicheep sitting with Eustace.

Thanks to Liberty Hoffman and Grant Wilson for the head’s up!

• Embrace says:

I can´t belive how REAL Reep looks! Fantastic!

• Not Of This World says:

I agree!!!!

• Edson07bs says:

Me too… I’m so excited about how this pictures look… This is the Narnia I love.

• Sir Jack says:

agreed I just love EVERYTHING about ths picture, only eusaces sword looks strange… looks fake and like a huge kitchen-knife

• Aslan's Meadow says:

I thought it looked like a kitchen knife too! but we know he didn’t take it with him from our world…maybe he stole it from the ship’s galley/kitchen? lol

• Aunt Letty says:

That’s funny, because it looks identical to the one I use to chop vegetables, only about twice as long. Do they have Eustace on KP duty? Do him some good, it would…

• TumnusTheBrave says:

yeah sir jack i noticed it but i kinda like it too

• Narnian Meerkat says:

Yeah, I’m glad they kept Reep looking pretty real. 🙂 Now why couldn’t they make ASLAN more real? I mean, I do admit he looks SO much better then he did in Prince Caspian, but he still DOES not look as real as he did in LWW.

• FriendOfNarnia2 says:

So how do we know that one picture is Reepicheep looking out to sea?

• wolfloversk says:

😀 <- I wish someone would invent a bigger smilie, this one isn’t big enough!

• GlimGlum says:

Go Eustace! Go Reep! Saill on VDT! 🙂

Ah, I love these! Especially Reepicheep! I think the third one is him seeing Eustace after the Dark Island is destroyed–just a theory based on the movie storybook. I can’t, can’t wait to see the scene where Eustace and Reep duel! 😀 As long as they don’t do something dumb, it should be pretty funny!

(I’ve said this before, but the CGI is looking much better! Thumbs up on that! And also, I can’t get over how many news stories we’re getting! 😮 I mean, I expected it close to the premiere, but still…I can hardly keep up, and I’m checking this site several times a day! Still, it’s very exciting!! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! *jumps up and down*)

• Pepper Darcy says:

OOOH! REEP! Eustace! LOOKS WONDERFUL!!! 😀 The CG is looking so much better than in PC! 😀

• Pepper Darcy says:

I wonder if that pic of Reep in front of Caspian and Lucy is him looking down at Eustace when he cries ‘Eustace! my friend!’ Because he does look he’s smiling! 😀

• Trek44 says:

Reepicheep, Reepicheep, and more Reepicheep…Can’t we get some important characters in these shots??!!!

• WarriorOfNarnia says:

I love Reep’s mischievous look in the first one!!!

• Kingofthewood says:

Dang, I can’t believe how ‘REAL’ the effects look!! I mean, wow!!! Reep looks like real photography!! The wave doesn’t have a typical CG-ish water look to it. It just looks like a REAL wave. My eyes are popping out. I don’t know about you guys but it seems computer effects are FINALLY starting to break the barrier between animated looking and ‘REAL’ Color me very impressed with atleast the visuals of this film. Even Aslan looks real. The fur finally doesn’t have that somewhat CG-ish look to it. He looks REAL!!

• Narnian Meerkat says:

But. . .man. . .I really do think his color looks alot better, . . .but, he will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much R-E-A-L-E-R in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

"Oh my gosh, he is so cute!" haha, im quoting Lucy 😀

• adamie says:

Wow, the visuals look stronger then ever. Still worried about the rest of the movie though!

• narnian1 says:

I LOVE Reepicheep with Eaustace

• outlier says:

is it just me, or does eustace’s sword remind you of a kitchen knife?

excelent work on reepicheep though

• DruidDream says:

mmm… I doubt this image is edited at all. Reep looks amazing, indeed, but the colors doenst match that much with the rest of the picture. Same for the knife/sword, everything is shining in except of this object.

• Queen Susan the Gentle says:

These are so cool! Love the one of Reepicheep!

• Waleed Sajjad Khan says:

I’m not very content with the new info coming in anymore. All I care about is the movie to come out.

• Wiglaf says:

I, I…I just…i’m speechless; i have no words in my finite mind that could possibly express what i feel when i saw these pics (especially the one with Lucy, Ed, and Eustace, walking back into there world :’) + i want to laugh, cry, sing, dance, and cry some more all at the same time! :). i must have a Lion party; watching this on Dec 10th is an experience i don’t want to share alone =D!
    Yours Truely!
    Wiglaf

• Edson07bs says:

Reep looks amazing, I’m so exiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

• LazH says:

I saw them filming that scene- the Reep with eustace pic.
    When they filmed it there was a guy holding a green screen mouse up where the ropes are and then one of those silver spheres- will just had to act to that!

• elton says:

reepicheep is greate

• Annabeth says:

aww, i think both look adorable. 🙂

• dinode says:

Why does Eustace’s sword look like it’s made of plastic, and what happened to the Dawn treader in the 3rd picture? I bet it was the sea serpent.

• Mayor Wilkins says:

For the life of me, why aren’t they properly introducing Eustace in the trailers? He’s a major character here. Sigh. Anyway, these pictures of him and Reep look great! 😀

• Em says:

Wow. I am really NOT liking the looks of that Drinian.

i absolutely love these new pics!!! can’t wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liberty Hoffman says:

I just love these pictures! Reep is SO cute!

• Narnian Meerkat says:

Nice pics! LOOOOOVE Reepicheep! I like the one he’s looking down the Dawn Treader, I just love his little buck tooth! And I also really like the one he’s with Eustace. 🙂

• Questioner45 says:

Reepicheep needs to wipe that smirk off his furry face before I smack it off.