TV Spot: “Wonder”

Posted November 25, 2010 6:52 am by Glumpuddle

Another TV spot is up on the UK Facebook page. There isn’t any new footage, but we do hear Reepicheep shout something that fans of the first two films will recognize. Click the image below to view the video:

“For Narnia!”

• FL says:

new behind the scene video (from benbarnesfan.com)

• Daniel James says:

I uploaded this TV Spot "Wonder" to Youtube yesterday at http://www.youtube . com/watch?v=58budbykHhk

• Michael says:

Thanks for uploading Daniel! I can’t get in on Facebook so this is perfect for me. By the way, to the rest of you, Reepicheep’s new line is at 0:15 seconds.

• Daniel James says:

Sure, no problem! I have a lot of other Narnia videos on that Youtube account, and I even uploaded all of the Dawn Treader soundtrack. (Look for Dawn Treader Soundtrack Part 1)

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for the upload, Daniel! Wait a minute, are you the Daniel James? The boy that once helped me on Google Buzz with a Spanish question I had and attends ODA in A____________,(just to keep privacy), TX? Of so, that is so cool I actually kind of know someone on NarniaWeb! πŸ™‚

GASP! The movie comes out in less than TWO weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Daniel James says:

WOAH…yes. Haha I remember that. Way back when Buzz just started. Haha. Your name is A****. I actually just went back and found that exact Buzz post, but I can’t comment on it, since I guess you deactivated Buzz. But still…that’s pretty crazy. haha
        Si, abro la ventana de mi cuarto por la noche.

• Anonymous says:

Yep, that’s me! Haha, that’s so funny we first talked on Buzz and now Narniaweb…what next! Yeah, I stopped using Buzz a few months ago. It’s too much like facebook and twitter and was getting to be pretty boring. But, anyways…I’ve come to the conclusion that this world is very small…

Oh no, not more Spanish! What did you even say? Google says you said, "If I open the window of my room at night." True? lol πŸ™‚

• Daniel James says:

Haha I still use all three (Buzz, Twitter, and Facebook).

I meant to have an accent over the "i" in "Si," but I was too lazy to. Haha. It was supposed to be "Yes, I open my window at night." That was one of the sentences I’d helped you with, lol.

• Ballerina says:

Whoa, you even remember what I asked you in Spanish? You’re good! Haha.

Wow, that’s a lot of social networking, how do you keep up with it all?

*gasp* VDT comes out TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

P.S. By the way, I changed my name from "Anonymous" to "Ballerina", just to let you know I am the same person.

• Evan Morgan says:

It’s almost here, everyone! For Narnia!

• VFK says:

Awwww, I was hoping that he would shout, "YES, I’M A MOUSE!!!!!" πŸ˜€ great anyway πŸ™‚

• Alambil and Tarvis says:

LOL Reepicheep.

• aslan4ever says:

so great i <3 narnia

• Williammoseleyandskandarcrush! says:

I didn’t hear the new line.

• Mina says:

The new line was "FOR NARNIA!" It’s new because we haven’t heard it from him, but we’re all familar with it. (I think Caspian as the right to say it now as he’s the current king and oldest of the children.)

• Queen C The Gentle says:

Love it! For Narnia!!!!!!!

• Caspian says:

Hurray! And I just saw a new TV spot (at least, the tail end of it) on TV during the Cowboys’ game…talk about epic! I heard the music and knew exactly what it was.

• iGreg says:

Isn’t the full line, "For Narnia, and for Aslan!" ?

• narniafan says:

"for narnia," what an original line! hmmm… never heard that one before…

• Reepicheep says:

Only five days away!!!

• Narnian Meerkat says:

I didn’t see ANY differience in that video. . .

1 Trackback or Pingback for this entry