APRIL FOOLS: VDT Book Commentary

Posted April 1, 2013 12:01 am by Glumpuddle

This episode was posted as an April Fools joke. The real “Part 1” is coming soon. In reality, both Glumpuddle and Rilian rank VDT as their favorite in the series.

Download Podcast | Open Player in New Window

• Just Queen, not High Queen says:

Wait, there’s no April Fools news today??????? Aw, man! I was looking forward for something April Fools related!

• Amy says:

This made my day!! I was already laughing, but I died when glumpuddle said "just tell me what super powers he has" 😛

• Sir Jack says:

How did you guys manage not to laugh the whole time.. if doesnt even seem cut at all..
      I’m impressed^^

• Eustace says:

Okay, that was a good one, it definitely got me!

• Twinimage says:

Wow… you got me. Good one guys.

• waterkid72 says:

You got me at the beggining but then you began to fall so out of character that it was impossible to take you seriously guys. Although I am mad that you haven’t done the actual podcast yet. I was sl excited that we finally had a new episode.

• Joel says:

I think a died if laughing

• MinotaurforAslan says:

Hilarious! When Rilian mentioned he was doing his laundry, I cracked up.

• wolfloversk says:

XD

You guys are way too good at this… Seriously, your seriousness is almost scary 😛

I applaud.

• allison says:

Wow U guys talk a lot about the VDT Book and Movie of the Chronicles of Narnia Series but i especially liked Prince Caspian way better than The Voyage of the Dawn Treader because in the Voyage of the Dawn Treader Movie they made it to Scary w/ those Sea Creatures in it !:-)

• The Doctor says:

If you think that the third movie was only bad because it had scary ceatures then you clearly haven’t read the book. The whole movie was a mistake. The book is a billion times better. Though I personally thought the sea serpent design was really cool and original I still don’t understand why rhindon glows blue and shoots electricity and kills the sea serpent. That movie gives me headaches.

• The Doctor says:

In fact which sea creatures were too scary? Cause after getting over the shock of how bad the movie was I was laughing at how ridiculous the it was. I would also say this movie is by far the lightest of the three and prince Caspian the darkest of the three. So it just confuses me when you say that voyage is too scary but Caspian is awesome. Just curious.

• Daniel says:

I love how its all serious up until you try to say the book could have benefited from the green mist, and that’s where you loose it. Great listen, nice unique option for this April Fools, next year you need to convince people that Walden just released a new trailer, either that or that LionsGate picket up the franchise and is going to make it alot more graphic for the next film, something like that that would go viral before anyone noticed the day 🙂 thanks again for a great listen. 🙂

• The Doctor says:

You do relize that the narnia books are children’s books therefore the movies should be children’s movies.

• Thee Narnian Meerkat says:

HELLOOOOO NARNIAWEBBERS!!!! Its your fellow Narnian meerkat. 🙂 Lol just thought i would say hi. Siiiiigh i wish there eas some REAL, INTERESTING Narnia news….

• sara says:

سلام خسته نباشیداین سینمایی خیلی فوق العاده بودمی خواستم خواهش کنم partچهارنیزبرایش بسازیدوبه ایران بیاورید

• PhelanVelvel says:

This gave me such a good laugh. I’ve only just seen it, so I knew it was a joke ahead of time, but I was laughing from "I think Lewis just didn’t put as much in this one." I adore the sarcasm, haha.

• The Doctor says:

"April 23. The first day in ages when I have been at the keyboard. We have had no NarniaWeb Podcast for 28 days and nights. I know this because I kept careful count, though the others say it was only 27. Pleasant to be emabarked on a Narnia website with people who can’t even count right! I have had a ghastly time, up and down the forums hour after hour, usually dried of news, and without an attempt at giving us a proper story or podcast. Needless to say there’s no news, or way of signaling narniafans or another site for help. It all proves what I keep on telling them, the madness of setting out on a site like this…"

😉