Experience Narnia on the Big Screen (Again)

Posted April 9, 2013 9:51 am by Tirian

narnia_film_festivalThe Narnia Trilo3y Film Fest will be held in LA on May 25-26 and will feature all three Narnia films on the big screen along with food and wine tasting. You can read more about this at the event’s Facebook page.

• Just Queen, not High Queen says:

I wish I lived in LA!!! I want to see Narnia on the Big Screen again soooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fantasia_kitty says:

"…along with food and wine tasting."
    I wonder if they’re going to have someone ride around on a donkey yelling "Refreshments!" πŸ˜‰

• DamselJillPole says:

I’m going miss it darn! I’m going to LA from May 30 – June 6th.

• Emmy says:

I live in L.A. but I simply cannot afford it. Yikes. Hope those who attend enjoy it. πŸ˜€

• Marta says:

I REALLY WANNA GO AND I LIVE IN LA but its too much money i really wanna go πŸ™ πŸ™

• Adeona says:

Oh to be in LA on a day in May…

I never did see LWW on the big screen. πŸ™ And it would be lovely to see PC larger-than-life again too.
    *wonders how much it would cost to rent a local big screen*
    Nah. Too much. πŸ˜›

• Farsight-messenger says:

hmmmm this is a great news but it’s better if they’ll release it worldwide.
    I’m thinking (but probably impossible) that they can use their income from the tickets they’ve sold to make a new Narnia film.
    A good question is: Are the movies going to be released in extended editions or original run time?

• Farsight-messenger says:

hmmmm this is a great news but it’s better if they’ll release it worldwide.

• narniahannah says:

Saaaaaaad. Wish I lived in LA. But even if I did, I probably couldn’t afford it anyway. πŸ˜›
    Hope those of you who can go have a blast! πŸ˜€

• Renee says:

Goodness, this would be like a dream come true. Just to go to LA and than to see all three movies on big screen, and served with food even. It would be a lifetime event, but alas it will have to remain in my dreams. With my health as it is, I’d never make the trip even if I could even think of affording it. Ah well; blessings to all you who can go; Have the time of your life!!!

• Visit Website says:

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.