Dawn Treader Filming Report from Michael

Posted September 7, 2009 9:34 am by fantasia_kitty

Filming aboard the Dawn Treader ~ MichaelNarniaWeb spy Michael sent us a copy of his report from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader filming complete with a lot of pictures. It turns out there are a lot more creatures aboard the ship than just one minotaur and Reepicheep.

Cleveland Point 6:15 am, shooting beginning at 7:30am

The sunrise breaks through the clouds lighting up the Dawn Treader swaying side to side and back and forth going through its morning mechanical exercise. There had been rain over night and two major cranes shifted off the sight that had been used for the fly over shoots.
The access staircase is moved into position and film crew begin to climb the stair structure in single file to board the Dawn Treader. The ship towers over a sea of portable camouflage tents.

A group of experts meet on the deck and point towards the direction of the sun, wind and boats and nod. They disband and an announcer sound checks in a mono tone voice says, “Good morning”. He continues to announce key decision and warns when the DT will be moved into a new position.

All the equipment begins to morph back into a controlled state by an army of crew. About 20 Narnian sailors enter the site as the Dawn Treader is moved into position for the first shoot “Shot 64:8”. A giant crane raises a huge blue screen blocking the view. An hour later the screen is lowered and the Dawn Treader is rotated 180 degrees so that the decorative dragon head is pointing out to sea. It is an awesome display as this monster of a ship is moved skilfully through the array of portable tents and cranes.

Shooting has been said to continue until the end of September at this site. It’s worth a look and take a camera.

Huge thanks to Michael for sending in your pictures and report!

• fantasia_kitty says:

Apologies for the size of some of these pictures. Getting them to show up so they don’t stretch the screen is on our to-do list.

• The Bulgy Bear says:

Awesome! But I’m not sure about all the "mythological creatures"…

• Karine says:

I agree.

• JadistarkilleR says:

honestly i dont see any problems as to why Narnian creatures shouldnt be there. isnt PC– book and movie– all about unification? so why shouldnt some Narnian creatures not travel with King Caspian? i dont think Caspian wouldve forced anybody on this voyage.

• Karine says:

I thought of that and I wonder why Lewis didn’t add them in the book, but he must have had a reason. Perhaps because a ship is not a place for minotaurs or fawns? They were needed elsewhere? Or they simply didn’t want to come? In any case they’re not in the book. Now it’s only a minor change so it doesn’t really bother me all that much.

• daughter of the King says:

Actually, I never thought of the book being about unification, to me it always seemed more about believing even when you have nothing to see to go along with that belief. It’s a story about faith. Though it could be interpreted more than one way…….

• Mal says:

Yeah, Narnia should include it’s creatures. Instead of being strange, it should be natural.

• -queenSUSAN- says:

Mythological creatures?? :S

• Reepicheep775 says:

I’m kind of weird this way, but I don’t mind creatures being on board for the movie.

• Queen Swanwhite says:

Me neither Reep…now centaurs might be a little much…but I dont mind fauns and dwarves and a couple minotarus!

• Silver the Wanderer says:

Ah, so I see a dwarf, minotaur, faun, and then there’ll be Reep of course. I’m not sure whether or not I like this change, but I can see why they’d do it. I mean, PC was about freeing the Narnia from Telmarine control. It makes sense for Caspian to allow these newly-freed Narnians to voyage with him aboard the Dawn Treader.

• StoryGirl says:

I agree, I think after all the changes that were made with PC we need to not freak or be too disappointed when changes are made (that aren’t in the book) with DT. I mean, as much as we want them to they can’t film the book.
      Whatever thay do, I think it will be great. 🙂

• Trufflehunter says:

That’s the spirit! haha… Enjoy the movie as something seperate from the book! I mean, it’s impossible for it to be exactly the same!!!

• Arwen says:

Of course VoDT can’t be exactly the same as the book. That would make it boring because it would be TOTALLY predictable. I liked LWW, but not PC. For instance, I liked the waterfall scene in LWW because it added to the story, even though it was not in the book. But PC was just way too changed. The castle raid was not adding to it, it was changing it. I hope they make it more like LWW.

• Lutra's Pearl says:

Thank you so much!!!!! That was just my thoughts on the matter. As long as there is no romance between Caspian and Lucy I almost don’t mind what they do, as long as it isn’t as big as the changes they made in PC. Keep the story of Aslan alive!!!

• skandargirl_95 says:

as long as the movie is awesome when it comes out,I’m fine with them being in the movie

• Milady of Narnia says:

Very Interesting…

• yeswelovenarnia says:

Mythological creatures!!???? They weren’t suppose to have any but reep!!!!

• Mirima Rosetrader says:

I like all the creatures. It kind of makes me think. Why didn’t C.S. Lewis include fauns, minotaurs and dwarves on the ship? I like them there. I agree totally with Silver the Wanderer. It makes perfect sense. I’m willing to be flexible with the changes they have done, because all of them have made the movies better in my opinion and more for older people too.

• daughter of the King says:

I once again repeat, the Chronicles are not just for children! They do not need to be aged.
      Picture in your mind’s eye: a raging storm, the ship tossing about, the centaur struggles to maintain his balance, he gets tossed over board. Same thing for the minotaurs and fauns. They have hooves, they won’t be able to balance at sea. Dwarfs I think would be okay. As for why Reepicheep is the only one in the book, it adds a little something more to his character since he is the only nonhuman on the ship.

• Leolani says:

Yes! Narnia is for all ages!

• JadistarkilleR says:

wha-huh? centaurs/ minotaurs/ fauns couldnt keep their balance on a rocking ship just because they have hooves? these arent dumb animals. if they can wield a weapon with deadly accuracy, of course they can keep their balance on a ship. so its slippery, so what? humans and dwarves slip and slide too. different creatures keep their balance different ways. and as i’ve said, none of the crew of the Dawn Treader are dumb animals. they will do whatever it takes from getting themselves tossed overboard.

• daughter of the King says:

The reason hooved animals couldn’t keep their balance is because they would have no traction to hold them to the floor. Of course the film makers could choose to ignore that little difficulty since the "hooves" will be CG………

• Mirima Rosetrader says:

You should see mountain goats or dall sheep on sheer rock faces with snow. They hold on pretty well to me with hooves and some goats can climb trees. I’ve had goats they’re pretty agile. I think they could handle a slippery ship. I don’t know about centaurs, but I know fauns and satyrs could do it.

• Hermitess of Narnia says:

I agree about the hooves slipping too much. If they want more animals they should have squirrels(these would be especially good at climbing the sails), hawks and eagles (what about have birds that really talk instead of regular parrots), and big cats. A minotaur might be good at rowing and appealing to teenage guys but it is not practical to have them on board since they eat so much and the Dawn Treader is a sailing ship.

On princible, I don’t like them putting creatures on board, but I can’t help liking the thought of seeing them scrambling up the ratlines! And I really like the minotaurs, even if they weren’t in the book. They’re so cool. And I’m more worried about the storyline of VDT being correct, than having the right crew members on board.

And also, I think it only makes sense to include a few creatures alongside the humans. Why should the fauns and dwarves be excluded? Narnia isn’t racist! (Am I supposed to reply to my own comment? Hope it’s all right!)

• Ugly Pig says:

"It turns out there are a lot more creatures aboard the ship than just one minotaur and Reepicheep."

…aw crud. That’s exactly what I was afraid of. 🙁

• Kelila says:

Yay, I’m actually happy that they’re including more Narnians on the ship, rather than just having all hired sailors. The faun guy looks interesting.

• The Gatekeeper says:

Ugh. Why do they have to have other creatures on the ship? I don’t mind the fauns, and I suppose dwarfs would be okay, though I didn’t notice any in the pictures, but I’m upset about the minotaurs. WHY do they have to have minotaurs in every single movie? And what exactly makes them think a huge furry creature with horns and hoofswould make a good sailor??

• JadistarkilleR says:

how about the minotaur wanting to experience what its like to travel out the open sea? why would anyone want to keep that from him just because he has hooves and horns?

• NarniaWarrior says:

It will be interesting to see how they are going to include in the story line…it could be more exciting than hurtful…awesomonius. Long Live Aslan !!!

• Mr. Anderson says:

I don’t really mind other creatures…Except for minataurs. Minotaurs just aren’t sailors. Period. But that’s not something that’ll ruin the movie for me. I can’t wait until it comes out! Or at least the trailer. *g*

• TumnusTheBrave says:

I see edmund in the second picture, shane rangi in the second last and another guy in a minotaur suit, and in the last shane rangi and a faun

• narnian1 says:

I’m beginning to grow on the idea of having other creatures on ship, as long as it doesn’t take the spotlight away from Reepicheep. Minotaurs are the only one I too agree shouldn’t be there, but I’ll just get used to it.

• Shi of Narnia says:

Looks pretty cool. But why, WHY, are there other creatures besides Reep?! And I don’t care if it makes sense, it wasn’t in the book! *Sigh* Why can’t people just follow the book?

• Samuel the Magnificent says:

because maybe it’ll come out better than we thought. Maybe they have minotaurs on the ship in case they run into pirates or something.

• always narnian says:

Samuel the magnificent- it would make no sense to have Minotours on the dawn treader because they are so heavy so what would be the point? They probably can’t really do any good work anyways. They didn’t even get attacked by pirates in the book anyways!

• graycsc says:

I completely agree

• true-narnian_queen says:

I really dont mind other creatures being on board! i think it will just add to the movie! SAIL ON DAWN TREADER!!!

• Kelley says:

If that’s the least that they change, I’ll be forever grateful. Yeah, it’s not in the book, but it’s not a plot change.

To echo someone above, is that Edmund in the third picture?

• Pattertwig's Pal says:

NO! Reep should be the only creature on board. I knew there was going to be a minotaur on board, but I really hope there aren’t two! I agree with Starlily that Narnia isn’t racist. But, just because they weren’t on the Dawn Treader doesn’t mean they were excluded. They might not have want to have been on the boat.
    fantasia_kitty – I don’t mind having the pictures so big. It shows details better.

i suppose they’re putting mythical creatures on board to keep the "narnia air", if whatever way to put it. but other than that this is all so exciting! i never believed they would let us narniawebbers in on behind the scenes stuff and sort before its even finished! this is so cool to see pictures and here news about everything!

• ~Lava~ says:

I see Edmund. In the second pic, top right corner.

• caboo29 says:

That’s what I thought initially, but I’m not so sure now, couldn’t that just be one of the crew members, in their maroon vest thingys? Of course Edmund could be wearing that, but I imagined him to have something different on than the regular crew, he is a king afterall.

• Narniamiss says:

It just seems like they feel like they have to add more "mythical" creatures to keep people interested. I really dislike that. I loved the only human crew! (Besides Reep, of course.) So, I spotted Shane, and Skandar! Finally!

• BradenWoodburn says:

Hardcore! Getting to see creatures on the ship! I forgot about that being in the book! Or was it? Ha I dunno! Still awesome!

• The Batman says:

I think having other Narnian creatures aboard will be a good way to have continuity from LWW and PC. Not to mention I’ll be glad to see them again!

• The Batman says:

Thanks so much for sharing your report and pictures, Michael! It rocks to see and know more about the filming of VotDt, especially for those of us who’re an ocean away!!

• Silver the Wanderer says:

I agree – it would seem sort of odd to have LWW and PC overflowing with Narnian creatures, and then have VDT with almost none.

• Arwen says:

They might have the centaurs and such creatures there because they need them for one of their "pitched battles". Ugh.

• Trufflehunter says:

Guys, we have to remember, they are trying to make the movies 1. for an older audience, and 2. they want the movies to be watched by non-fans of the series… the story has to be interesting for them, and plus… we all have to learn to enjoy the movie as itself, totally seperate from the book.. that way there are two similar but differnt things to enjoy! 🙂 Trufflehunter’s not on the ship, so be happy about that!!! (or sad 🙁 …)

• always narnian says:

Trufflehunter…The point is that they are making the books and they should follow the books. They aren’t for older audiences, and they’re not for those who haven’t read the books. The people who really want to see this movie are the fans of the books. =D You can’t seperate them, because the movie is based off the book…What would be the point of making a movie from the book and not follow it? Make a new movie instead.

• Leolani says:

Which is just what happened to PC =( =( =( =(

• Tauriel says:

You ARE aware that a book and a film are two completely new media and don’t work the same way, right? You ARE aware that if you do a book-to-film adaptation, you can’t possibly follow the book word for word, because IT JUST WOULDN’T WORK, right? You ARE aware that these films are NOT made primarily for the book fans, but want to reach a wide audience, because one of the points of the film is TO MAKE MONEY, right? And lastly, you ARE aware that these "extra creatures" might only be seen for a few frames in the background, so they won’t make much difference, right?
        I mean, why do hardcore book fans always panic whenever there’s a change from the books in the films? Hello – there will ALWAYS be changes. Deal with it.

• Narniac says:

Of course books and films will have changes. That’s just the nature of it. And I understand that the films are being made to appeal to more than the book fans. Unfortunately, if the filmmakers wish to make money, which I imagine mostly book fans will wish to give them, the [filmmakers] are hopefully going to wish to please the audience. The differences between how much PC and how much LWW made should say something.

• Narniamiss says:

I SO agree with you, Narniac. I wish more people realized the reason PC didn’t do so well was exactly because of the HUGE changes in the movie. Not to mention all the added creatures. I just wish movie makers tried a little harder to stay to the books. I get the whole "Lewis left room for imagination thing," but I don’t think that means to almost entirely change the plot. Anyone agree with me?

• caboo29 says:

Haha when I first read "filming report from Michael" in the title I thought it was talking about Micahel Apted.
    Not too thrilled with the extra creatures. Especially if there are actually centaurs. That would make no sense. What help would they be? And they wouldn’t be able to fit anywhere anyways.

• I Am the Man says:

This is a movie, not real life. Minotaurs and centaurs do not need to be balancing and all that dumb stuff. Reep was boring and annoying in the PC so they needed to add more creatures. Also, (always narnia) did you watch the BBC Chronicles of Narnia. They followed the book exactly and I went to sleep watching it. Let the movie producers make the movie.

• someone says:

I absolutely love the BBC version because following the books is the whole point of making a movie BASED ON THE BOOKS

• I am the Man says:

That BBC version was almost as bad as a middle school play. They did everything by the book, the movie went on for hours. When you make a movie it is supposed to entertain, not bore the audience to sleep. Everything in PC that was changed and not followed "by the book" was good. Just like the night attack. The critics would tear a movie like that apart today.

• Pattertwig's Pal says:

I agree! The BBC versions are great because they are VERY faithful to the books! I love movies that follow the books.

• Narniac says:

Countless people were upset by the presence of all the changes, including the night raid. Why do you think PC only grossed $420 million compared to LWW’s $745? Clearly people were unhappy with it. The book was essentially rewritten, and I think that made a bigger impact. I think that it was a good movie and very much filled with action, but it is not a good sequel.

• daughter of the King says:

I am the Man, the reason the BBC version is more than two hours is because it was a mini-series. It was meant to be watched in half-hour segments ending with a dramatic moment so the audience would come back next week. Which is, in itself, an entirely different medium.

• Narniamiss says:

Ditto to the both of you; I also loved the old series, and I think many more people would agree with me in saying that we liked them because they followed the books so well. Even if they were a little dull. One of my biggest disapointments was finding that these huge motion pictures weren’t going to follow the book like BBC did. Not that I mind a few changes, I actually loved LWW, the motion picture. But when PC was all said and done, I just wasn’t satisfied with all the changes. And I must say, why should we just let them "make the movie as they want to?" We are the fans, are we not? It’s up to us to speak up about things we dislike!

• mm1991 says:

That’s it.
    I officially hate minotaurs.
    =[

• Laura Elizabeth says:

I also officially hate minotaurs. And it’s just plain idiotic. *scratches head* I seem to remember someplace in the Prince Caspian book where Trufflehunter said that they wouldn’t have Aslan for a friend if they brought in ‘that kind of rabble’. But what does Trufflehunter know compared to smart movie makers?

• NobleNarnian81 says:

I’m really happy to see Narnians aboard the ship. I think it will only add to the story seeing fauns and minotaurs and dwarfs. They will add to the great visuals we’ll already be seeing. Honestly, minotaurs would make sense aboard the Dawn Treader- with their strength, they would be great oarsmen.

• Narnia Lover says:

Did I see…………….Skandar!?!? I hope that’s him! I love the pictures! SAIL ON VDT!!!

• aravistarkheena says:

Really?!?!?! Where?!?!?!

• Narnia Lover says:

Oh, sorry! I thought one of the cast members was Skandar. Then I saw the picture closer and saw that it wasn’t him. I want to see some pictures of him! I havn’t seen any more but one! Has anyone seen anymore?

• daughter of the King says:

I still don’t know, they’ll look weird. Besides, the Narnians aren’t sailors anymore! And neither are the Telmarines. The book makes it sound like almost the entire crew was hired from Galma or the Seven Isles, since they’re islands, they would have to have skilled seamen. Drinian couldn’t have gained enough experience to sail the ship to the world’s end in only three years if he was a Telmarine.
    The entire point of the voyage was so Caspian could find the Lost Lords, it wasn’t a voyage for all of Narnia.

• CEPPaulT says:

Certainly going to be mixed feelings about the Narnians aboard the Dawn Treader. Let the discussions begin in GMD! Did anyone not see this coming? ;)) Two thumbs-up here.

• Lucy the Valiant says:

I am not excited about having tons of creatures on board….at all……..
    But the Dawn Treader is an ABSOLUTE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!! I think that’s one of the worst things about the BBC…their DT was SO drab and SO plain…it really was the little dump of a boat that Eustace accused it of being. Eustace can make fun of this one all he wants and it won’t matter because it really is a beautiful ship!

• Phosphorus says:

Well, not unexpected. I’m not concerned about it, myself. Personally I think anything that doesn’t have feet/claws would not be very useful onboard ship (so no minotaurs, fauns or centaurs), but this issue is about the least of my concerns about the film. It will be time to protest when we hear of an on-ship romance, a certain witch appearing early, or Aslan eating the Chief Dufflepud.

• Arwen says:

I hope no witch appears at all! Nor any romance…although some may appear at the end.

• BringAlagaesiaToNarnia!!!! says:

I completely agree with Arwen. The Witch shouldn’t reeeeeeeaaaalllly have been in PC, but I’ll cut the filmmakers a mulligan for that. If she shows up in VDT however, I will not grant them anything!! She died for all time in LWW, and it would be very repetitive to try to bring her back AGAIN!!!
        Also, the romance in PC was the SYMBOL for them selling out the film!!!!!! It was the FIGUREHEAD of the "Market to the Non-Narniaddict" movement!!!! (Personally, I don’t think it was Andrew’s idea.) For romance in VDT, I say NO, NO, NO!!!!
        (And anyway, who’d the lovers be?)

• Arwen says:

Caspian/Susan was the SYMBOL? Ugh!….

I meant there might be romance between Caspian and Ramandu’s daughter. It is very slightly hinted at in the book, and I will not be surprised if the filmmakers ramp it up. But it better not happen with anyone else!

• 7chronicles says:

Great Pictures, Thanks for the Report. I wish so bad I could see the Dawn Treader, just to see her in the flesh. That would be awesome!

• AK says:

I don’t have a problem with the additional creatures because Caspian was fighting for them in PC. Granted, some of them don’t really make sense as sailors, but I don’t remember it being clearly said WHY there were no creatures on board. I don’t even remember it being said specifically that there weren’t any. Sure none were talked about, but who’s to say there wasn’t some creature that was just some background sailor that was just doing his job and minding his own business and therefore didn’t warrant a mention?

Initially, it does seem like an odd choice for Lewis. Why wouldn’t he include creatures as part of the crew? This MUST have occurred to Lewis. Be he evidently decided it was better without creatures. Perhaps he knew it would take away from the wonder of the story if it was a fantastical crew finding fantastical lands?
      I think that is an interesting fact. It would have made more sense to have creatures, but Lewis still decided not to include them. He must’ve had a reason.

• daughter of the King says:

Neither the Narnians nor the Telmarines have done any type of sailing in hundreds of years, and since Dawn Treader is set only three years after Prince Caspian, the crew would not have enough experience to sail to the world’s end. Which leads to the theory I stated earlier, that most of the crew were not Narnian or Telmarine but from the closer islands. Actually, there is an old Galmian sailor mentioned in one of the chapters, I think it’s when they’re on Ramandu’s island and discussing should they sail to the end of the world or not.

• Narniamiss says:

I believe Lewis had many reasons for not including several things in the books, Susan and Caspian having a relationship as one of them!!!!

• Santiago Villarreal says:

I don’t understand why they are doing that. The Chronicles of Narnia are fantastic books, and It’s illogical changing the way the books are just to make the movie more comercial.

• redeemedqueen says:

"Just say no to…" "mythological creatures"…GAH!
    but, the ship is looking absolutely beautiful!!!

• Edson07bs says:

I like the idea. I love the creatures, and this isn’t a problem for me. This don’t change the history…

*Sigh* It probably won’t ruin the movie for me… but somehow it just doesn’t quote feel like VDT with a lot of creatures on board. It should be a relatively ordinary crew finding fantastical lands. Not a fantastical crew finding fantastical lands.

• Narnia Lover says:

I agree with you!

• twinimage says:

You never know, with all these rumored battles, maybe they’ll be the ones to die in battle? You know, like the "unknowns" on board in Star Trek episodes? You know they’re the first to die. lol… Well, anyway, I know what you mean, I always assumed it was a crew of ordinary human men.

• JadistarkilleR says:

i like to have a fantastical crew finding fantastical lands in a fantastical movie.

am i asking for much? i dont think so 🙂

• InLoveWithAslan says:

Cool. Interesing that there are other creatures on board.
    glumPuddle: I must agree with you. Like you I am one of those people who thinks that if a book is going to be made into a movie than the movie should be just like the book!

• ernesto torres chávez says:

que padre sisisisis que ya firmen sisisisi eaeaeae

• K. J. Hill (aka T. J. Black) says:

Cool! I’m really excited! Also, I don’t mind at all about there being more mythical creatures on board- I kinda like it….. it would be boring if there were only people….:)

• narniafreak1lpf says:

I say they can add as many mythical creatures as they want as long as they don’t get in the way of the main story. In Prince Caspian, they totally threw in a bunch of stuff that got in the way of the plot which showed up, but I’d still prefer a closer adaption.

• FriendOfNarnia2 says:

What’s wrong with having hooved animals on board the Dawn Treader? After all, Mr. Tumnus sailed in ships in "The Horse and His Boy".

*Gasp*! You’re right! I thought that there were no mythical creatures on the ship because they weren’t good at sea-faring…..but Mr. Tumnes DID sail on a ship! Hmm…I have such mixed feelings on this issue. Part of me says it will be cool to have creatures on board, and the other part groans that it’s not faithful to the book. I’ll just wait and see how it all turns out…

• daughter of the King says:

Mr. Tumnus wasn’t part of the crew, he was brought along as part of the royal Narnian entourage.

• twinimage says:

Was hoping they’d have a faun in there. If they’re going to have a minotaur, they should have a faun. 😛

– Twinimage

• Crimson Dragon says:

Fauns make more sense than Minotaurs, anyway. Their more agile; if any narnian creature would be well suited for sailing, I’d bet on a faun. Still, it’s not in the book… but I guess this is one of those moments where you have to ‘do what the kids do and say "Whatever"’. 😉

• Miguel says:

Awesome!! I can’t wait!! Thanks for the filming report Narnia Web. You are doing a really great work!!
    And have you seen this images of the Dawn Treader!!??

OMG! They are awesome!! In the photos I see that Georgie has changed a lot!!

• jag says:

i think we need to remember that creatures being on board, will not affect the morals of this story! which after all is the important thing!!! and if it makes it more exciting than why not!!! also it is goin to seperate this movie from other pirate, or sea movies even further which is also a good thing!!!

• checkers says:

Hey look, it’s Skandar! And theres’s a minotaur!! Yay! Oh happy day!

• StBrianofMinneapolis says:

It does seem odd that Reep might be the only Narnian who dreamed of sailing the utter East. Maybe there were Narnians serving with or even "under" Reep in Caspian’s ranks. Reep was clearly the only one who was told the rhyme by a dryad, but maybe he talked some other people into going for the sheer adventure of it.

• Loyal Narnian says:

I’d rather it be a faun on board the ship than a minotaur. I still can’t get over thinking of them as ‘bad’ creatures from LWW. A faun or two is ok, but I hope they don’t overdo the creatures.

why are there so many creatures??? but the pics are really cool.

• WarriorQueen says:

I don’t like having the minotaur or any creatures other than Reepicheep aboard, but the rest looks good.

• Mal says:

Come on, so there’s new Narnian creatures? What’s so bad about that? Improvising is almost always good in these films.

On a different subject, it’s cool to see S. Rangi again. "Sweet as, man." 🙂

• loverforBen says:

WOW!! These are great pics!

• J. G. Heck says:

the report makes me want to be part of the cast very badly.

2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks for this entry