Eustace vs. Reepicheep, More Dragon Attack Details

Posted September 22, 2009 10:47 am by Glumpuddle

We recently received this report from ‘Loren’:

I was recently at the filming site for VDT and I saw them filming 2 different scenes. One was the one where the dragon attacks the ship and the other was Eustace and Reepicheep’s ‘fight scene’.

Dragon Attack

The directions for the dragon attack I think we already know about. All the actors were on the ship while the director (or at least someone with an American accent) gave instructions like “okay, the dragon’s coming up to the ship, he’s flying to one, now he’s at two, now he’s at three, okay now he’s on the mast!’ At one point I saw Drinian walk down the stairs looking very important.

The crew of the ship were running around while Georgie was on a higher level of the ship with a young girl. Before the dragon came, the scene consisted of Lucy having a conversation with her. When the dragon does come Lucy ducks down and forces the girl down with her, but when the ship’s crew start to fire at the dragon when he’s on the mast, Lucy shouts ‘what’s he doing?!!!’ or ‘what are are they doing?!!’ or something like that, obviously she is not happy with the fact that the dragon is being shot at.

Eustace vs. Reepicheep

The other scene I could only see that Eustace comes up to the edge and looks over the side of the ship with a sword, I get the feeling he thinks he’s somehow forced Reepicheep into the water. Then a man with a greenscreen mouse comes over and places it on the ropes near Eustace, Eustace sees him and then they go off out of view to the centre of the ship, but I can guess what’s going on because the director (or whoever it was) is saying to the Dawn Treader crew “okay guys, you’re clapping, you’re laughing you’re enjoying the fight”.

Later the scene was redone using a more realistic looking mouse, and they shot some footage with the silver ball. They alternated between shooting the scene with a still ship and with the ship rocking.

Around the Set

Those are the only two scenes I saw. Aside from this I saw Douglas Gresham, wearing his trademark hat, Mark Johnson (who was spending a lot of time around the stuntmen’s tent), Skandar (a few times, but only for like a second), Georgie (likewise), Will and that mysterious young girl…

More exciting for me though, was when a stunt faun and a stunt dwarf came up to where the spectators were behind a fence and talked to us for a while. There were a few little kids there and the stunt dwarf was giving them high fives, I asked him if I could have one too so I got one. The stunt faun explained that as his role was uncredited in the film, he had been given the title of ‘Random Faun’ and that that led to him being called ‘Randy the faun’. I was most excited when Shane Rangi came up to talk to us. I got a bit frustrated because the little kids were just throwing random comments at him like ‘are you a gorilla?’ (he was in his minotaur suit, just without his head) when I finally got to talk to him about his roles as General Otmin and Asterius he seemed very pleased that he was recognized for being something other than a ‘gorilla’. I saw a few props, mainly just barrels and ropes and swords. I’d also like to point out that there was one extra (one of the DT crew) whose name was Herrman who seemed desperate to be famous because he spent almost all of his downtime in front of the gate where all the spectators were and let’s just say he was a little eccentric. If you waved at him he would raise his hand and stare at you for like ten seconds and then he would stare at you every time he walked past. He also at one point started giving all these little kids bags of nuts and prunes through the gate. It was kinda weird seeing a Telmarine drinking Gatorade while listening to an iPod…not to mention the faun with an iPhone!

We’re hoping to get pictures soon, so keep checking this story for updates!

UPDATE: Three new pictures from the set have been posted on this blog. The last one looks like it could be related to the Eustace/Reepicheep fight (notice the stuffed Reep stand-in). Thanks to Icarus.
Doubles?

• Valiant Queen says:

Interesting. Can’t wait for more!

• yeswelovenarnia says:

nice over view!!! But I still think that the MLG should not be in the film if they are going by the book, which they should!

• Princess Arya says:

She has got to be much more of an important character than just someone from the Lone Islands if she’s there at the time of the dragon. As people keep saying, I bet she’s one of the sailor’s daughters.

• Fandango says:

I agree, MLG seems there quite a bit, I don’t have a problem with that… She is a cutie and what movie ever follows the book people? Have some faith. I just hope the MLG is not reading these comments – I bet she is glad to be there in Narnia.

• Aravis Tarkheena says:

Don’t worry about MLG fandago I agree with you. I’m ok with MLG I mean in prince caspain they had a little centaur boy, but the book didn’t mention him and the audience loved him and the story line still made sense. Same with MLG I mean the book says that they had no girl clothes on board, but with MLG they can say that they have no girl clothes her size on board because MLG is littler than Lucy and that can still stick to the plot.

• aravistarkheena says:

Ok, get this-the MLG is just standing there, and then Randy the faun walks up to her and starts to talk with her. They eventually fall in love and get married, ect. Then they raise up an army of Lone Island slaves and overthrow Caspian(I know, terrible right?), and become King and Queen and rename Narnia to "MLGania". I hope that’s not what these people are planning to do.

• Princess Arya says:

So Eustace fights Reep? *rubs hands in anticipation*

• StoryGirl says:

Sounds very interesting. I can’t wait to see how the dragon and MTG play out in the movie! Sail on Dawn Treader!

• GlimGlum says:

Eustace and Reep scene is good news. So the MLG is there for the dragon attack. We’ll know for sure sometime late next year what all is going on here.

• Lucille Brown says:

If she is there where Eustace changes there is quite a chance of Romance between to the two or at least being best friends.

• narniafan4ever says:

best friends, maybe, but not romance! please. At that young of age, it can ruin great movies.

• Bother Eustace says:

I doubt there will be romance, she looks alot younger. I hope not anyway… *fingers crossed*
        It’s apparant now that MLG is in the dragon scene… interesting. I was hoping she was only in the Lone Island scenes, but I’m not upset about this new revelation, as we still don’t know enough about what exactly is her story. Intriguing.

• Me Sa U Sa says:

YIKES!! I saw a movie were it was around 13 year olds KISSING!! *yuck, gag, gag*. I never never never want to be kissed by any guy.

• Silver the Wanderer says:

No! NO! DON’T JINX IT! xD

Lol Me Sa U Sa! You sound just like me! Especially when I was younger. I’m very (VERY) slowly getting over the kissing-is-gross mentality. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

• NarniaNut says:

Bother Eustace,I totally agree with you!
        If they stick romance between the two,I’m gonna personally kill to the people who thought of it!
        It’s enough what they did with Susan and Caspian

• NarniaNut says:

Me Sa U Sa,that’s gross gross gross!Please never mention the title!

• Fire Fairy says:

*Gasps in horror* Lucille Brown, how could you ever suggest such a thing?? They’re both way too young!! We don’t want to be giving them any ideas!!! I hope you were being sarcastic!!! (That’s the problem with posts and comments on the internet–you never have any tone of voice to give you an idea of the real meanings).

• Aravis(narniafan#1) says:

Lucile Brown, don’t ever say that again! You’ve just broken my heart into four1/2 pieces (not sure how i know)! It was enough, like someone said already, that Caspian and Susan had to have a romantic thing going on, but Eustace… NO!!! And let’s hope Edmund or Lucy DO NOT fall in love. I mean, The Caspian/Susan thing is weird because he marries Ramadu’s Daughter anyway. Sheesh! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they don’t change it way to much from the book. I mean, they already did do far, but let’s hope they don’t go beyond this anymore!

• WillMoseleyandSkandarcrush! says:

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Don’t say such things! You’ve given me a horrible thought. If Edmund gets romantic with someone. I’ll SUE the director, do you hear me… SUE!!! (IF I WERE OLD ENOUGH I WOULD SERIOUSLY SUE:) and do you wanna know why Edmung can’t?!?!… because Skandar’s all MINE! i think i’m losing my voice.
        PS. Me Sa U Sa; which movie were those 13 year olds kissing? I’ll sue them in my mind also.

• CaspianMiraz24 says:

Eutace cannot fall in love. I was horrified with Susan and Caspian and Eustace is suppose to be at least one year younger than Lucy even. Besides, has everyone forgotten abut Eustace and Jill?

• narniafan4ever says:

Good Point, CaspianMiraz24! I was really disappointed with what they did to Prince Caspian. But, none the less, I am really excited about the movie. πŸ™‚ Long Live Aslan! πŸ™‚

• NarniaFreak says:

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t let there be any kid romance!!!

• Narnian Jesus Freakβ™₯(used to be celtic13) says:

Careful! Don’t give them any ideas!!!!!! If Edmund, or Lucy, or Eustace have a romance in VDT… I, I, I, oh, I dunno what I’ll do!! But it won’t be pretty!! Lucielle Brown: Don’t give them any ideas!!!

• Lucy&Reepicheep says:

cool I wish I could go there, but I am on the other side of the earth.

• narniafan4ever says:

haha…dido. πŸ™‚
      Very good report. Thanks!

• Aslan's child says:

Im with you on that. But to the person who wrote before you… UR WRONG, SKANDYS MINE!!!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!_____________________________________________________________________HA!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE seriously. mine.

• WillMoseleyandSkandarcrush! says:

Well, 2 BAD 4 YOU, MISS Aslan’s Child. I got him first. I called him, so I get him. Besides, I decded that right when the moment I 1rst saw him in LWW. And I don’t care WHAT you say. so MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yourself!LOL

• Lucy&Reepicheep says:

okay my post just got weird(by the way will is so much cuter than skandar(no offense).

• Narnia Girl says:

Interesting…I’m looking forward to more. Goooooo VDT!!! =)

• narnianprofessor says:

hahaha, A faun with an iPhone. πŸ™‚

• Lutra's Pearl says:

Thank you! I love hearing all that is going on!!! Keep the story of Aslan alive!

• InLoveWithAslan says:

Okay, cool! Thanks for the info.

• Braden Woodburn says:

Incredible news! Can’t wait for more details. This movie should and definetly feels like it will be epic!

• 7chronicles says:

Can’t wait to see the Eustace and Reep scene, Can’t wait to see Reep and Eustace together in the movie. So far I think they have nailed the two together!

• Fantasy says:

I’m getting to dislike the MLG more now. It looks like she will be an important character in the movie while she isnΒ΄t even in the book.

• Lillyput90 says:

Yeah, my theory is going to have to be scrapped I’m afraid. Though I still reckon the other scene was something to do with her mother. I’m wondering what the point of this character is? I mean, there are already lots of cool charaters in The Voyage of the Dawntreader, why add what seems like a whole family of new characters. I can’t really see it adding to the story. Maybe she is from one of the seven Isles, Terebinthia or Galma perhaps. Maybe they saved her and her family from the terrible sickness that was there. It still doesn’t bring any reason to mind for them to be in the movie. Oh well, I guess we’ll have to wait for further developements, sigh.

I don’t really like having MLG with the dragon. I was hoping she was just going to be in Narrowhaven, having something to do with the slave trade, and have a very small role. But now there’s a dragon??? Does Eustace turn into a dragon very early in the movie, or does MLG stay on the ship for a long time? I’m still desperately hoping this won’t deviate from the book too much. On a more positive note, the Eustace/Reepicheep fight sounds all right. I can picture Eustace trying to win, and Reep doing some tricky maneuvers (is that spelled right?)and totally getting the best of him. It ought to be good, I hope πŸ™‚ Just have to wait and see.

• Fire Fairy says:

Ditto, Star Lily. I thought it was going to have something to do with the lone islands and the slave trading, but now it appears that MLG is going to be a bit more than a minor character. It doesn’t bother me too much that she’s in there, especially since she looks adorable, but only as long as they don’t make her into a major character that deviates from the true spirit of the voyage and everything. There’s a theme of self progression and improvement in the book that I don’t want them to lose. You take that away, and it simply becomes a bunch of random adventures slapped together.

On the other hand, I’m actually kind of glad they are doing a fight between Eustace and Reepicheep. Will this be the duel that Reep doesn’t get the satisfaction of in the book? Or will this happen when Reep catches Eustace stealing water? Hmmm, I hope they show Reep spanking Eustace with the flat of his sword…*grins wickedly*. Can’t wait to see how it turns out…!

• fnafa4ever says:

We’ve seen this little girl like what, three times? It can take a week to shoot a scene that lasts thirty seconds. We don’t know if the MLG is a big part or not. I think we all need to relax a little. Have some faith people, so far they haven’t let us down with this movie.

• Bother Eustace says:

Agreed. No need to get up in arms about something we know next to nothing about.

• Silver the Wanderer says:

Absolutely. Try not to freak out, people. It’s not healthy πŸ˜‰

• Adeona says:

MLGael is "Hanging out" around Lucy and the other main characters, and is the focal point of at least one scene (jumping off the DT makes her that!). Lucy even shouts her name. The characters don’t just jump to that point; there has to be at least a short shared history between them. There must be more scenes with Gael. (Am I understandable?!) How do they meet? What is MLG’s basic backstory? These are questions that are going to have to be answered somewhere in the movie.
      Therefore: MLGael is definitely "Freak out" worthy for those who are Book Purists.

I, on the other hand, am not too worried-yet! She’s sweet, and I don’t mind a little bit of tampering with the plot. Key words: Little bit.

• Kris says:

Hmm well, there goes my theory of her being a figment of the island of dreams. As far as them adding another important character in the movie, not crazy about it, but after seeing the other movies. I’ve kind of accepted the fact that the movies are not going to stick with the book as much as we’d like. There were a bubch of things with the other movies that I just KNEW were going to be in the movie and they weren’t and also things that were in the movies that I thought they really could have done without (for instance, the Caspian/Peter conflict and the Caspian/Susan romance PFFFT! What a sell out) I kind of had my hopes up with a different director, but oh well. I think it will still be a good movie if we don’t get our hopes up too much that it will be close to the book.

• ernesto torres chΓ‘vez says:

quiero ver que pongan a REPECHEP EN EL TRAILER Y AL RAGON EUSTACE POR FAVOR PLIS BYE

• CelticPotterNarnianFan says:

Very Interesting I hope it works out alright, better be fallowing the book more than Prince Caspian did I was sad when I saw parts of PC how hard is it to fallow the books of Narnia really?

• Topazchai says:

What is MLG?

• daughter of the King says:

Eustace fighting Reepicheep will be very interesting to watch.
    No matter what purpose MLG serves in the story, I’m thinking that one of the reasons they added her is because Georgie is growing up. They don’t have a cute little girl anymore.

• Beren says:

Although it can take forever to film what ends up being 30 seconds, I think that the fact that the MLG is at the dragon attack is telling. Notice that her costume implies peasantry, and the only time that the Dawn Treader encounters common human peasantry is on the Lone Islands. So what we have here (maybe) is someone they picked up at the Lone Islands and took with them for the entire rest of the voyage, or maybe they’ve switched around all the islands. Or maybe she’s from another island and they agree to take her from the Lone Islands to her real home. So she’s only part of the story for a short while. I don’t know. I’m really disturbed by this character. I wasn’t as disturbed before this report, but the fact that she is at the dragon attack really worries me.

• Lillyput90 says:

A familiar face in amongst all these new characters! I’ve seen you on another website Beren, namely the-hobbit-movie.com forums. But aside from that, I think this MLG is a strange addition to the story. Even "Prince Caspian" didn’t have added characters (It only ruined a lot of existent ones). I had really, really hoped they would just stick to the book as far as characters went but oh well, so long as Gael doesn’t make Lucy a tomboy……that would destroy the movie for me!

• Beren says:

Oh, and it looks like they (ONCE AGAIN!!!!) fell to the temptation for more action. In the book, Eustace never fight Reep. He swings Reep around by his tail, and then Reep demands satisfaction in the form of a duel. Eustace claims to be a pacifist, and there is a stalemate until Lucy tells him that the only way to get out of it is to apologize. So, he considers the two evils and decides to go with apologizing, since he really didn’t want to duel Reep. It looks like they changed that and made him go for the duel (or made the duel inevitable), JUST SO THEY CAN GET MORE ACTION! AGGHHH! I cannot express my frustration in words.

• NanoGeek says:

I don’t really like it either, but you must admit that the book would be fairly boring if they copied it word for word into the movie. Aside from the sea serpent attack and the Lone Islands, there is not really anything that would make for a very exciting movie.

• Beren says:

I don’t want a word-for-word, and I might be ok with this particular change, but it’s just the philosophy of these film-makers. They seem to think that the only type of story people like is something with lots of "pitched battles." And so they go through and try to add as many action scenes (as they call them) to the script. A sword fight doesn’t equal a good movie. There are a lot of things in this film that are not under Hollywood’s banner of "action," but are great story-points, and, for that matter, great selling points.

• daughter of the King says:

How about the twelve-day storm? Being surrounded by invisible enemies? And the Dark Island, and the conflict at Deathwater? And the edge of the world? How are all those not exciting? I know they’re not huge action sequences, but the story doesn’t need action. It’s a good story the way it is.

• Fire Fairy says:

Don’t forget the part when Reepicheep catches Eustace stealing water and chases him across the deck, spanking him with the flat of his sword (one of my favorite parts)…

• JadistarkilleR says:

in one of the papz spy photos (therefore cant be posted :() there is a scene of what looks like Caspian spanking Eustace with the flat of his sword (among the many uses of Rhindon it seems *sigh*). its a photo so i couldnt tell if it was an actual shoot or if Ben and Will were just monkeying around, but there you have it πŸ™‚

• Narnia Lover says:

Alsome! I can’t wait for it in the movie! πŸ˜€ SAIL ON VDT!!!

LOL, the part about Herrman the odd crew member. Wonder which one he is?

• K. J. Hill says:

Yay! Sounds amazing!

• JadistarkilleR says:

good stuff! it confrims many of what we’ve been speculating for the past few days. and it looks like that Reep vs Eustace scene will be quite a highlight in the film πŸ™‚

i guess Ben was right when he said there were a lot of sword fighting in this movie. i guess they’re gonna be following one of the old tried-and-true pirate story formulas: lotsa swashbuckling adventures in the high seas πŸ˜€

• OneLuv says:

Hey does anyone know about thoes rumours about Ben Barnes and this british actress named Tamsin Egerton, if its true?..just wondering. i guess there like going out or something..even though she says there good friends laughing it off just gives us more reason to belevie that it can be true.

• Me Sa U Sa says:

Well ben did say that he hoped she was quot unquote hot.

• JadistarkilleR says:

she denies it. the thing is its a long way from England to just visit a close friend, hence the suspicion. of course the other speculation is that Ben has gotten her a small part in VDT and she’s trying out/ meeting the director. Tamsin was let on the set of the DT (the ship itself) so something is definitely going on than just "a friend dropping by for a visit". regardless of her connection with Ben, if she is trying out a part for any of the Narnia series *cough*LadyoftheGreenKirtle*cough* then best of luck to her.

• Lucille Brown says:

If they have her for Lady of the Green Kirtle they shouldn’t add Lady of the Green Kirtle in this movie, they should wait till Silver Chair.

dont believe rumors, whether they’re true or not. i dont believe anything until i have facts and confirmation.

• Me Sa U Sa says:

OMGOODNESS!! They are not following the book at ALL!!!

• Lucy says:

dose anyone know were the children’s and others ages are?

Characters or actors’ ages?

• JadistarkilleR says:

Georgie is 14, Will P is 16, Skandar is 18, Ben is 28, Laura (Ramandu’s Daughter) is 25-ish(?), and Mysterious Little Gael is around 8-9.

yes a far cry from they ages of the actual characters in the books, but then if you wanted to keep the original actors– Skandar and Georgie, then everybody else will have to adjust in the age casting too.

• Lucy says:

Lucy looks so tall and grown up.
    I love that red shirt on her! πŸ™‚

• Aravis Tarkheena says:

Awsome!^^ about the movie scenes thanks Tamara, but I think that the pictureof the boy and the girl can’t be doubles because if they were doubles they would have to have the same hair color and look simalar to the actorsand Georgie doesn’t have blonde hair and the other is will and he doesn’t have long hair so it safe to say lucy isn’t the only girl on the ship. I mean I was fine with the little girl because that could make sense, but with a girl lucys age that messes up the book and the plot totally

• Narniamiss says:

Um, the boy in the pic is wearing modern day pants. Like OUR modern day pants. Who are these people???

• aravistarkheena says:

IDK. Ask them who they are.

• GlimGlum says:

Probably just stand-ins for Lucy and Edmund probably. They don’t have to be in costume if they are just doing what the following definition says:
      Definition=1 : someone employed to occupy an actor’s place while lights and camera are readied – according to Merriam Webster’s Online Dictionary.

• Cas says:

Herman is awesome!

• JadistarkilleR says:

new photo: i really hope those kids are just stand ins for the Reep shot. because i’m gonna be honest– i dont think i can handle any more *new* kids getting added to VDT that isnt part of the story.

• Aliea says:

it must be hard to fight a invisable mouse with a invisable sword…..
    I really like the MLG, she’s cute, and it will be nice to have a girl that’s about LWW Lucy’s age πŸ™‚
    also, i can’t wait for the Dragon scene! i have a feeling that Lucy says "What are they doing?!!" because she thinks it might be Eustace. hmm i’m not quite sure about the Reep Vs. Eustace thingummy… to think that it looks like E. thinks he forced Reep off of the ship! Sheesh! is he in for a suprise!

• Caspian says:

Hey look! Digory and Polly on board the Dawn Treader!!!

….not. πŸ˜‰ Oh well. As long as they’re adding MLG’s and random subplots, the least we can expect is for them to mix up the timelines as well. Loved the bit about Herrman and Randy. πŸ˜‰ Thanks to ‘Loren’ for the report!!!

• JadistarkilleR says:

rotfl! wouldnt it be a shock to have Digory and Polly jump out from one of the pools and wound up on the Dawn Treader, look around in horror and jump right back from where they came from? :p

• Alsan's my homeboy says:

ohhh my goodness can’t wait for the Eustace vs. Reep scene it is gonna be so hilarious!!!

this is so cool. that mystery girl sounds really interesting, i wonder if she’s going to be an important character to the story? the eustace and reep fight sounds like its going to be bigger, and better! eustace has a sword? wow! thats cool! of course i figured someday he would get a sword on this journey. everything sounds awesome! i want to be there soooo bad!!

• The narniad says:

Well, this looks like it’s coming on well, and I don’t think MLG will do any harm. I can’t wait to see the Eustace Reepicheep scenes! I’m still a bit bothered by the state of the boat though, I feel obsessivley attatched to it, and don’t like seeing oart of the railings torn off- it’s quite depressing actually. Haha, that just made me sound like a complete nerd πŸ˜›

• narniafan4ever says:

I agree. As long as they don’t tamper too much with the story line, I’m okay with MLG. I am a book purist to a certain extent, but I think I can handle this. πŸ™‚
      And yes, it is sad to see the dawn treader in such a state of dis-repair! *sniffle* Either way, I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚
      oooo….and Reep is going to dual with Eustace?? heehee…..can’t wait for that, either. πŸ™‚

• Eden says:

Very cool! I can’t wait to see the Eustace and Reepicheep fight! XD

I am kinda interested in the part the MLG will play in VotDT. But I do hope she isn’t a major change in the storyline. I would really like it if VotDT stayed close to the book.

BTW, who are the two kids in the last pic at the bottom? They don’t look familiar…. Or maybe my eyes have finally gone! Anyways…

• Fire Fairy says:

Some of us are thinking they might be stand-ins for the actors for lighting and camera adjustments (we’re hoping) *crosses fingers*.

• Eden says:

Yeah, I hope so too. I really don’t want MORE kids on the Dawn Treader! Lucy, Eustace, Edmund were supposed to be the only ones… So much for that.
        But I’m ok with the MLG, I just don’t want the DT swarming with younger people that weren’t supposed to be there.

• Mirima Rosetrader says:

Wow! This is so exciting! I cannot wait to see more! How am I going to wait until next year? I know not how I will! I’m keeping an open mind and I’m not going to have an previous judgement before I see the movie, but I am liking it so far I kind of will like a couple surprises. I really wonder who this Gael girl is? Hmmmmmm… Only time will tell. Thank you Icarus! Cannot wait to see more! Sail on VDT!

• Lucy&Reepicheep says:

The boy in the pic looks like freddie Highmore

• moviefan says:

If they want a big role for the MLG she will be Eustace’s little sister.

I hope that doesn’t happen…

• Movie Aristotle says:

The pictures from the blog are great. Forget the Dawn Treader set; I’d just love to play on that yellow slide!

• Loyal Narnian says:

I like the idea of MLG. I think more characters will be interesting and tie the story together better than just random adventures thrown together from the book. Besides if it was exactly like the book, it would be kind of boring because we know everything that happens.

• skandargirl_95 says:

yeah, I think it’d be REALLY wierd to see mythical creatures walking around with the latest gadgets…that’d be kind of funny!

• Gregory says:

I am a bit concerned about this "fight" between Eustace and Reep. One of my favorite lines in the book was when Reepicheep challenges Eustace and he claims "I am a Pacifist!" I had always hoped that bit would be in there. But it appears they’re trying to squeeze in a bit of "Action" here.

Plus, I think it is actually a rather important part of Eustace’s character that he is too much of a coward to fight even a small rodent.

• Eden says:

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty big part of Eustace’s character too. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see the movie before we can find out if they are gonna stay true to that part.

• texugopc says:

eu acho que gael Γ© a driade…e os garotos poly e digory

• King Skandar the Just says:

Really Awesome! She is so lucky to meet Shane! He’s so cool! I can’t wait for the movie!
    Sail on Dawn Treader!