Trailer Release Soon

Posted June 2, 2010 9:53 am by starkat

Narnia Fans is reporting that we could see a trailer for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in about two weeks. Check out the article here for the full details.

As always, we will be sure to post the trailer along with a full set of screen-caps and the transcript.

This may also mean that the trailer will premiere in front of Toy Story 3 as that’s the most appropriate movie set to release in two weeks. Can’t wait. Sail on Dawn Treader!

UPDATE: Kristi at The Lion’s Call reports that Walden has confirmed the trailer will premiere in front of Toy Story 3!

Visit the ForumHave a comment or want to chime in on this news story? Check out the NarniaWeb Forum for some fantastic discussion. Just click here to post your comments. We look forward to seeing you on the forum! Here’s a quick preview of the forum discussion:

No Items Available

Unfortunately there appears to be no news items on the page you have requested logged here

• Pebbles says:

Ooooh, can hardly wait to see it! Hopefully they stick very close to the book. 🙂

• NarniaHannah says:

YAY!!! I think me and my family and maybe a couple friends were going to go see TS3. So I am sooo sooo soooo EXCITED!! I think this is the first time that I am more excited about watching the trailers in front of a movie in theaters than the movie itself!! LOL!

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

I’m still checking online for the VotDT trailer! :p
    Is anyone else’s computer taking awhile to load the NW pages?

• StBrianofMinneapolis says:

Thank you Walden/Fox for correctly marketing this. TS3 is a perfect audience to get people excited for this movie, more so than the teenage LOTR Disney wanted Prince Caspian to be.

• Jill Pole says:

ahhhhh I am so excited! Is anyone else losing sleep over the wait???

• Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell says:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D I wonder if you watch TS3 in 3D, you will see the VDT trailer in 3D too? Because I saw the Prince of Persia & TS3 trailer in 3D when I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D.

• Smooshy says:

Nice to finally hear news about the trailer. I’ve been meaning to see Toy Story 3 anyways. We’ll see. But I’ll probably watch the trailer online first.

• QueenAravis says:

wait what? 2 week until the trailer comes out on TV or before TS3 in the peviews??????

• Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell says:

Um, I think 2 weeks means June 18 (that’s when Toy Story 3 comes out). I dunno if they’re going to show it on tv then. Maybe. But, still, just watch it online.

• Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell says:

Sorry, sorry. 2 more weeks till you see the VDT trailer in the Toy Story previews.

• QueenAravis says:

Thanks Elf Maiden Archer of Rivendell!
      P.S Cool name!

• cornelia dottavio says:

ha, ha *** Toy Story 3 – very very exiting for children from 0 years, but once reached maybe 8 years not more of great interest. Not quite the audience for VDT. Bad decision …

• QueenAravis says:

Are you not excited about seeing TS3?

• LuvNarnia says:

Come on, you can’t be that snobby, Toy Story movies are cute! If you dont like them (I dont care what age you are) you dont have very good judgment of movies…anyway, I dont care what movie the VDT trailer is on, I just want to see it!!! Can’t wait!!! Only nine days!!!

• chirpingbird says:

Seriously?? At least 3 of my teachers out of 6 will see TS3! There are adults over 40 who will watch this movie because they were there when the 1st movie came out! And trust me, do some research, and you’ll discover TS1 was ahead of its time! They will definitely watch it.

• peter~the~beast says:

omg i cant wait!!!!!!! the suspense is killing me

• Cynthia says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• narnianheat says:

I will be going to see Toy Story 3 then!!!!

• Narnia Dreamer says:

Trailer??!!!!!!! Awesome!!!

• narnian4life says:

COOLNESS! SWEET! AWESOMENESS! VERY COOL! I AM JUMPING OFF THE WALLS HERE!

• ibzan says:

Will the trailer relase in front of Toy Story 3 be worldwide or just in the USA? (i’m from Mexico)

• NarnianAllTheWay says:

I can’t wait for the trailer! My friend and I made T-shirts because we’re going to go see Toy Story 3 soon. On the fronts they have the titles of both movies (Mine says "FOR NARNIA!") and on the backs they say "Going for the trailer…Staying for the movie!" I’m soooo excited and this movie is going to be amazing! 🙂

• Narnian_Believer and Lord of the rings lover says:

I can’t beleive it! The producers actually found time to make a traler for the waiting fans, it’s a miracle!