New Narnia.com Location Unlocked — The Dark Island

Posted November 21, 2010 11:47 am by fantasia_kitty

Narnia.com has updated and you can now disembark from the Dawn Treader onto the Dark Island.

I also don’t believe we ever reported on this, but there is also a new game available to play called Narnia Trivia Race where you answer 20 quiz questions about the books and movie as quickly as possible.

Visit Narnia.com to check them out!

• Bulgy Bear says:

Someone should notify the people at the Oxford English Dictionary that the term "Dark" has evidently been redefined to mean "Bright Sunshine".

• Mayor Wilkins says:

LOL!
      Well, evil agents can sometimes pretend to be creatures of light. It certainly looks dark in the previews. I’m not sure.

• Poggin says:

I’ve seen the movie, and one of the comments I gave to Walden was that the green mist is too bright and shiny. Tone it down a bit. 😉

• Sirsimon says:

Hey poggin, was Eustace’s undragoning sequence on the film?

Dont worry, you wont spoil the film for me, theres a difference between knowing of something and seeing it firsthand

• NextJillPole says:

I wish there was a "like" button, as on Facebook! When I saw your post, I laughed like crazy!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 😀 😀 😀

you can see Dragon Eustace off to the side in the picture. it looks great! that green mist is so wierd though…..i’ll have to get used to that. overall looks amazing!

• Mayor Wilkins says:

The Green Mist is okay. If you read carefully, I think Lewis even mentions that it looked like going into a mist or something when they reach the darkness. It’s a different interpretation. I think it will be okay. 😉

• Evan Morgan says:

I think the green mist is actually kind of cool. I for one am not concerned about the Dark Island plot.

• wolfloversk says:

I’m guessing Aslan’s Country will be released around the 30th or so…

• Swordebrithil12 says:

I’m not concerned at all about this movie; and Dark Island is really cool! Lol it’s my new desktop for my laptop. First it was Goldwater, then it was Ramandu’s Island, now it’s Dark Island. Hopefully later it’ll be Aslan’s Country. 🙂

• silent warrior Trinity-hawkeye291 says:

AWESOME!!!!! I JUST BEEN INTO THE DARK ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

• Warrior Companion says:

Can’t wait to see Aslan’s Country!! 😀

• Roger says:

If you did not discover The Dark Island until today, you missed 850 hidden points that will not come back because they were replaced today.

• queen amarli says:

>> Can’t wait too to see Aslan’s country as well…

I want to see Rhoop and the Sea Serpent! Where are they?? The picture is kind of blah because we’ve seen all those characters before. But oh well, it doesn’t matter that much. 🙂

• Mayor Wilkins says:

You can see the mouth of the Sea Serpent (at least) in the bottom left corner of the picture next to Reepicheep. 😉

• aslan's country says:

ah,Dark Island,I think we all rember that scene,a island where Freddy Krueger lives,Just kidding.

• alice says:

as soon as i saw the advert at the cinema when i went to see the tale of a wimpy kid with my friend i ahd to amediatley see it and i am i can,t wait xx 🙂 🙂