Production Company Announced for The Silver Chair

Posted October 1, 2013 10:18 am by Tirian

This morning the official Narnia Twitter and Facebook accounts announced that the Mark Gordon Company will produce the next the next Narnia movie: The Silver Chair.

From Twitter:

Twitter Post

From Facebook:

Facebook Post

Mark GordonNo release date has been set and there’s also no word whether Walden Media will be involved in this production. If Walden is not involved, it is likely that Silver Chair would not be released until 2018. That said, it’s not unrealistic to start planning for a new movie four years before the release date. This announcement may be an attempt to gauge fan interest in a fourth movie.

Mark Gordon is an American television and film producer and also the president of the Producers Guild of America. He has produced a number of films and tv shows including Saving Private Ryan, Speed, The Day After Tomorrow, 10,000 B.C., Grey’s Anatomy, and 2012. You can see his full list of credits at this Wikipedia page.

UPDATE: ComingSoon.net has posted a story about the announcement along with some quotes. Vincent Sieber, the LA based Director of The C.S. Lewis Company said: “We are very excited by this partnership and to be able to work on this movie from its earliest conception on such a collaborative basis. It gives us the opportunity to develop a script and then produce a film with some of the most talented industry professionals whilst remaining completely faithful to this much loved book.”

Mark Gordon stated, “Like many readers, both young and old, I am a huge fan of C.S. Lewis’s beautiful and allegorical world of Narnia. These fantasy stories inspire real-world passion among millions of devoted fans around the world. As we prepare to bring the next book to life, we are humbled and excited to contribute to the outstanding legacy of Narnia.”

• narniahannah says:

Well. This could very easily go one of both ways. Either it will be fantastic, like LWW, or it will be a PC or VDT. I can’t say I’m overly excited about this, mostly because I’ve been sorely disappointed the last two times.
    I am also worried about Eustace. Will Poulter will be far too old for the role, but he was the most perfectly cast character in the entire Narnia movie franchise – surpassing even Lucy and the other Pevensies (I love them all movie-wise (excepting Peter and Susan in PC and Edmund in VDT), but the book characters are better… but that nearly goes without saying) and I would be disappointed to see anyone else play the role. But I would be disappointed to see him play the role as well.
    Overall, I think I’m just a tad bit irked that it’s been so annoyingly long that they can’t keep the same actors without drastically altering the story. And as Silver Chair was my first introduction to Narnia, and thus my favourite book, I really do not want them to screw it up as they have the last few times.
    But on the plus side, it’s nice to hear from this site again! :D
    ~hannah!♥

• Reep-i-cheep says:

Why all the hate for PC?!?!?!? I feel like people automatically hate on it because it made changes from the book even if they were good (suspian put a side) changes for the MOVIE version. Unlike VDT, PC made changes but kept the spirit, and themes of the book. "PC was too dark and lost magic of the 1st movie" is what a lot of people say, have you guys read the book?!?!? That’s the whole point of it, Everything that was cool and magical is not present in narnia anymore to the point were narnia looks more like earth, then the rest of the book is about restoring that magic (and gods timing and many other themes). "Ya well, what about the castle raid and stuff, that was awful because it was a pointless scene of the movie because it wasn’t in the book" Technically Lewis does mention serveral battles in briefly that the were defeated in and underwent heavy losses. The scene is the filmmakers coming up with their own version of those battles plus it is pivotal point in the MOVIE. Why you may ask. Well it doesn’t just show they lost, it shows they lost because they tried to fix things them self’s without aslan. Notice Peter only screams FOR NARNIA!!! In this scene and notice in the final battle when Peter sees the trees reinforcing them, he screams FOR ASLAN!!! and charges back into battle relizing the mistake he made before and he gains faith back in aslan and they win… because of ASLAN (unlike VDT were they win because Eustace attacks green mist with a sword). You as a narnia fan are not obligated to hate PC because its different from the book (VDT however is a different story). Its my favorite narnia movie and (unless he’s changed his mind since the podcasts) glumpuddles too. I suggest you all give it another shot.

I like PC better than LWW. :P

• silvergypsie says:

It’s not that PC was a bad movie… It’s that it was a TERRIBLE Narnia Movie. It didn’t just make changes from the book… it really rather took out almost all of the element that Makes Narnia so wonderful. (They managed to capture some of it briefly with the River god, but other than that… :P ) They could have done so much more with the movie… so much to make it really NARNIA… but they didn’t. And the result was something else entirely.

In VDT, they brought back some of what made Narnia so wonderful, but they changed the story so much that it too became something else. It was a little bit closer to the mark than PC was, but still rather off point.

What made TLWW so wonderful, wasn’t just the fact that they stayed close to the book (they did change and add a few things, but the changes were minor). What really MADE that movie was the fact that they had somehow captured and held the spirit of Narnia, and it continued throughout the movie, not just in little spurts.

(or at least, that’s how I see things. :D )

• Skangie says:

I completely agree! PC was a decent film and the best Walden adaptation. It magnified the overarching theme of FAITH. http://voices.yahoo.com/prince-caspian-2008-living-faith-8030240.html

• Reep-i-cheep says:

@silvergypsie no offense but you just used the same arguments that I already disproved in my above comment. You basically said that PC was a terrible narnia film because it wasn’t magical and made changes from the book. Again with the lack of magic and wonder, have you read the book?!?!? That’s the whole point! That’s why there’s a whole war, its to restore the magic that’s has been lost. That’s why you see the narnia feel come back at the end with the river god and trees because aslan is back and narnia is restored. And with the changes from the book argument again, most all of them add to the main spirit and themes of the book (read my above comment about the castle raid scene). I feel that many narnia fans don’t like PC because it actually stayed to close to the book with the darker aspects.

• ABBA FATHER says:

Nah, this is just Apple and orange’s question. No matter how true your theory is, some people will still love PC, and some still adore LWW like a diamond, you fall in love will LWW, I fall in love with PC. That’s all! Hahaha!

• Friederike says:

Good point. I also did like it for the most( except the kiss). Thanks Not sure about VDT. On another note we’re not movie makers….

• Linda says:

Finally an advocate for PC. I loved Prince Caspian slightly more than LWW.

• Teena says:

Agreed narniahannah…PC and VDT did not feel like they were about Narnia…They tried to make them into a different kind of action/adventure story than they were supposed to be; and therefore lost the Narnia "feel"…I too am cautious about their future movies. They don’t seem to realize that people love C. S. Lewis’ stories just the way they are and that when they are tampered with it changes the whole meaning.

• ABBA FATHER says:

What Narnia feel? PC movie gave me the feelings when I 1st read Narnia, yes, not totally feels like what I read, but it was the most closer out of the 3 narnia movie. In LWW movie, the only part that gave me the feeling when I read the books was the scenes of Lucy meeting Mr. Tumnus and Edmund meeting Jadis. But I always adjust myself to love/accept something which I don’t like, VDT was the worst, I feel 0% of Narnia spirit in VDT. Yes, LWW and VDT follows some story and the activities like the books, but stiffly. It’s not enough if you only know how to follow the stories and can’t tell the story wisely.

You feel PC and VDT don’t have Narnia feels, because this is how you feel when you read Narnia, but that doesn’t mean everyone feel the same like you, we have different imagination about Narnia.

But just like what I said, this is just apple and orange question, my point won’t change your view and opinion, as well as yours won’t influence mine. All these argument is wasting time.

(-_-)

• Kal El of Krypton says:

PC changed some of the most important things about the book.
      First, the character of Peter was totally changed for the movie. Peter was a leader and a protector of those weaker than him in the book. In the movie, he was a arrogant punk.

Second, Caspian was in awe of the Pevensies in the book, and loved the things of old Narnia. In the movie he was an arroagant punk.

Changing those two characters changed the whole complexion of the movie for anyone who knows the story.

• Nathan Melia says:

I agree, peter got annoying after a while but (not saying this was better than the book because it wasnt) I could get over that because of the story arcs the writers decide to give the characters reinforced the main theme of the book. But I definitely could have gone without Peter and caspian drawing swords at each other and arguing about who should be king, that was kind of pushing it.

• Cebuana C.A. says:

I definitely agree with some of the characters in PC. Yes, most especially Peter. I thought I really liked him in the first one because he acted how he was written off in LWW. But then I don’t know why the producers had to compromise so much to not even make this feel like the PC I remembered reading when I was twelve. The battle scenes were drawn out more like LoTR and (I apologize for saying this) that terrible Eragon movie. The fighting scenes were not very interesting to look at, and got a little bored after watching it for five minutes into the action. I wish someone like Alfonso Cuaron should have directed this after having watched his work in ‘A Little Princess’.

And Susan kissing Caspian. I never thought I’d be mad at a movie, but I was sorely disappointed that the producers had to make some malice out of a barely platonic friendship between him and the Pevensies. I really thought that they should have never put that on screen. It felt very out-of-character for her and the prince to do that (not even jealous that she even gave him that slightly sensual touch).

• Jzunelee Cutanda says:

OH MY ASLAN! This is seriously the best! I can’t wait for this.. hope it’ll be released sooner.

• farsight-messenger says:

finally! A NEW company to produce Narnia films!!! Thank you but still in 2018 or later. anyways, great news!

• ShyGaladriel says:

Well, I’m not at all impressed by the list of films to the production’s name. It makes me nervous.

Woooohooooooo!!!!
    Aslan, I’m gonna meet you again!!! Hahaha!!! 2 great news today, Desolation of Smaug trailer 2 and another Narnia movie news!!! It’s worth to celebrate!!! Yeeeesssss!!!! :D

• ABBA FATHER says:

Cast for Puddleglum, I suggest Ben Stiller!!

• Nuna says:

oh my… GOD IS REAL

• Rilian says:

Well, it’s happening. I feel like I’m back to square 1 the way I was back before LWW came out. Maybe it will be lousy, and maybe it will be great.

Director choice:
    Duncan Jones (Source Code, Moon)
    Matthew Vaughn (Stardust)
    Ridley Scott (Gladiator)
    Andrew Adamson (LWW & PC)…
    Alan Taylor (Thor: The Dark World, Game of Thrones)
    Andrew Stanton (John Carter)

Cast for Puddleglum:
    Ben Stiller / Alan Rickman

:D

• DamselJillPole says:

Never Andrew Adamson ever again, even though I loved Shrek and LWW, he really disappointed me with PC. I love the thought of Matthew Vaughn and Ridley Scott though.

Ok. I actually accepted the Narnia movie that without Andrew Adamson. :P
        I would like to see the new director Duncan Jones to do it, he work together with Mark Gordon previously in Source Code movie, and looks like the movie turn out really not bad(although I didn’t see any movie of him), and this director received many praise from the audiences. Now he is going to make Warcraft movie.

• Reep-i-cheep says:

We would be lucky to get someone close to Andrew Adamson for silver chair. I personally want him to return for horse and his boy.

• ABBA FATHER says:

I think Andrew Adamson was a good director, he listened to the questions of the audiences, and that’s why he do something in PC which they didn’t do it in LWW. I believe if he directed VDT, there must be something improved too.

• Nathan Melia says:

without a doubt, if Andrew Adamsom directed voyage it would have been a good film, not great but good. Adamson has a deep love for the books and a basic understanding of the themes and messages unlike Apted who thought it was just another fantasy series and didn’t quite get what made them great. If adamson had directed it, the green cousin of the smoke monster from LOST would definitly not be in the film.

• ABBA FATHER says:

Yeah. If you read the comments few years ago before the PC movie has been made, many fans complaint(included myself :P) about the movie have missing something, just like Aslan’s magical breathe, and something more, and when I saw PC, the filmmaker have already mended which is asking for. From that, I know Andrew Adamson is listening us. To be honest, before I saw PC, I don’t like this director, after I saw PC, I began to respect and honour this director.

• Nathan Melia says:

Aslan’s magical breath is in LWW. Also I didn’t want to make it seem that I hate LWW, love it a lot, just under PC.

• ABBA FATHER says:

Sure, you have right to love whatever you like. :)
        And I didn’t hate LWW as well, when I see LWW movie for 1st time in theatre, I feel really disappointed, but I love the story of Narnia, a week later after that I adjust myself, put my expectation lower, and I see it again in thatre, I began to accept it. But I believe the feeling of the 1st I saw it was the true feeling, it’s the expectation of my true feeling, as well as VDT, it was the same case. When I see PC, I began have the feeling that soon it will reach the awesomeness of LOTR, but VDT disappoint me again. Yes, I feel disappointed about VDT, but I didn’t hate it.

I hope they do The Silver Chair great, ofcourse, if they fail again, I’ll make myself not to hate it. Although I’m a huge fans of LOTR, but sometime I feel jealous they have made it so successfully and so great, but Narnia…. this series was almost dead, I thought it was hopeless.

Aslan’s magical breath, oh yes, I forgot, when Aslan turn the statue became men again. :P But still, I still found Andrew Adamson have mended something they didn’t do it in LWW, I just can’t remember what it is.

• Nathan Melia says:

But VDT I did hate quite a bit…

Hahaha!! XD
        As long as they didn’t make it as bad as Dragonball Evolution, Eragon, Twilight and The Last Air Bender, I’ll still able to control myself not to hate it, but this is deceiving myself, I hope I don’t have to do that.

Repeat: We need a better director, or atleast Andrew Adamson should direct it again. Look at Alfonso Cuaron’s new movie GRAVITY(haven’t seen it yet), look at the rating!! OMG!! Dammit he is not Narnia director!! :(

• ABBA FATHER says:

As a stand-alone movie, forget about the book adaptation, I enjoyed Eragon movie, I did like it. As a book adaption movie, it’s as bad as Dragonball Evolution and The Last Airbender.

• Nathan Melia says:

Gravity lives up to the hype definitely go see it. If you do, see it in at least 3D if not IMAX.

• Taisia says:

Yay! Can’t wait! I hope it doesn’t turn out like the last two :P

• Yerdif says:

Geat news! About casting: I do hope Will Poulter will be able to return; I think if his voice isn’t too deep, he could pull it off with some make-up, and ofcourse, I hope they bring back Liam Neeson as Aslan (he was great in that role). Do you think Ben Banes will return as young Caspian? Could he play old Caspian as well, or would an older actor be needed? Same Also, could Peter Dinklage, Laura Brent, and Gray Sweet reprise their respective roles as old Trumpkin, QQueen Lilliandil and Drinian respectively or would older actors be needed? Who would you like to compose? Who for the role of Jill if Will Poulter can return, and for Puddleglum? What do you think?

• DaughterofAslan says:

Alan Rickman as Puddleglum ftw.

• Skangie says:

I wrote a story on my website called "Casting ‘The Silver Chair.’" Will Will Poulter reprise his role as Eustace or is he already too old? Will Ben Barnes, Skandar Keynes, and Georgie Henley get cameos? I don’t know. Ben has the best chance of the three. But it’s up to the scriptwriters and casting directors. Ben, Skandar, and Georgie must also be interested in the project. I don’t know if they are at this point or will be, but I don’t want to force anyone to make cameos for them. What matters is that "The Silver Chair" is an excellent film, not that the VDT cast return.

• Aslan31 says:

That actually made my day!!!! I missed Narnia so much….it’s going to be interesting on who is going to betray "The Lady Of The Green Kirtle" I think Cate Blanchett would be great and she also resembles Tilda Swinton, as "Douglas Gresham" says in an Interview that "This Evil Spirit has found a new young body, in which to inhabit" which basically would make sense if they did it that way.

• ABBA FATHER says:

I almost gave up this series. :P
      Cate Blanchet was good, but I don’t want when I’m watching Narnia movie and it make me think about LOTR, we need someone fresh face. :)

• Sebastian says:

Cate Blanchett will play a role as the wicked stepmother in a remake of Cinderella.

• Jake says:

Dear Mr. Mark Gordon, if you are reading this, please do try to stay true to the book, and not shy away with strange add-ons like what was doen with Prince Caspian and Voyage of the Dawn Treader. And please, if dryads and naiads do make an appearance in this film(I hope they do), please, please, PLEASE! DO NOT make the dryads be CGI flower petals or the naiads liquid mermaids! -_-; Wishing you all the best and hoping this finds you well, Jake.

• nic says:

We all have views on what we would like for the Silver Chair, & what was good or not good about the previous films, but i don’t think in anyway the film should be a check-list catering to what will please the most people, or what is supposed to please the fans.

The best vision will come from people who get enjoyment out of the books & films made so far, & want to do a film that that is inspired by the combination of ideas they have from the two mediums.

I would just like something whole in itself, as well as creating a whole with the previous films in a way that is reflective of a vision that is expressing it’s likes & ideas from the previous films & book series :)

• wolfloversk says:

Honestly, the best part about this announcement is the fact that it’s already accrued 100+ comments and some old names popping back again… I missed the activity! XD

• Eliseo says:

Will it be in 3D??? I hope so!!!

• Not Of This World says:

This news is the best news I’ve heard all day. No, all week. No, wait – all month. No, no, no all year!!!!!

• Fourteen Hooman says:

that’s great! finally, we will have a new narnia film.

• Enna (AravisTarkheena011) says:

Horray! So excited! I seriously did not expect anything more to ever happen with this series, and was pretty skeptacle that anyone would try to restart any time soon. Take that, pessimistic past self, they’re planning another movie!

• Miqz says:

No matter what, all Narnia movies are great :)and I am really hoping for a Narnia 4 until to the last book. "For Narnia and for Aslan" :) If the pevensies will not be in the next movie, hmm it is sad yet it’s alright, I will just miss them. ANd I am also looking for Eustace next adventures

• ABBA FATHER says:

Actually, I feel satified to have Narnia 4 movie, especially it’s Silver Chair. My honest words, if they never do any Narnia movie after The Silver Chair, I’m fine with that, if they do the rest of the 3 movie MN, THH and TLB, I’ll treat that just like a bonus. :)

• jmr7 says:

Whats with all the spam comments? :p

Anyway this is really exciting. I was just about to ask how this came so soon since the moratorium was supposed to be 3 to 4 years, but I guess the bit about 2018 answers that question. So I guess they are allowed to announce films during a moratorium as long as they wait until after it to begin filming. Is that correct?

• ABBA FATHER says:

Yeah, but I think they could do it earlier, if there’s agreement.

• Sebastian says:

I would like to know who will play the Lady of the Green Kirtle.

• Swanwhite7 says:

Such Great news! I cannot wait! I hope Andrew Adamson, Liam Neeson, and Ben Barnes come back. Also, Could Tilda Swinton come back and be The Lady of the Green Kirtle? She was great as Jadis and they are both "the same kind" as Puddleglum says. Both are witches, have spent time in the north(Jadis between 1&2), and are thoroughly evil.

• ABBA FATHER says:

Tilda Swinton’s return? I hope for someone else, it’s already enough Tilda Swinton as Jadis, I hope for others to play Green Witch, just like Naomi Watts, Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler, Helena Bonham Carter, Keira Knightley, Penelope Cruz, etc.

• Anna'sSister says:

Well this is a nice surprise. First day in a couple of years that I have even been to Narnia web and today I just get this feeling that I should check it out. Sooooo excited!!!!

• Christopher says:

I sure hope Andrew Adamson will return to direct not only Film 6: ‘The Silver Chair’, but movies 1, 3, and 7 as well. I thought he did a tremendous job with Film 2: ‘The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe’ Extended Edition, and Film 4: ‘Prince Caspian’ (Extended Edition shown on ABC Family), and was somewhat disappointed in a few aspects of Film 5: ‘The Voyage of the Dawn Treader’, mostly due to the lack of Opening Title credits.

My main problem is that the filmmakers had the audacity to force people to have to utter the credits on their own without any visual assistance. To be honest, the lack of credits drives me so starkraving crazy, I always have to READ the credits listed on the back of the box, uttering each phrase and name at a precise moment as the opening moments of the film begin, like always saying ‘based on the book by C.S. Lewis’ before the words ‘THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER’ appear, and interjecting William Moseley and Anna Popplewell’s name after Georgie Henley and Skandar Keynes, and before Will Poulter’s. The last thing I say, of course, is ‘directed by MICHAEL APTED’, which takes place when we’re already in Eustace Clarence’s house. Before my first viewing on my disc, I actually had to practice and rehearse this ritual about 4 times AND focus on the story, while still mentally envisioning the credits in their proper place.

It’s a tricky task, no doubt, and I’m sure HUNDREDS of other Narnia fans have gone through the same thing. Logically speaking, I think the ultimate reason ‘The Voyage of the Dawn Treader’ did so poorly was because this change in style threw everyone in for a loop, on a very disturbing psychological level – the lack of a credit reference while in the theaters would have made audiences around the world absolutely miserable, so… in essence, the filmmakers were cruelly distracting viewers from absorbing the story by making us fumble helplessly for these names, jogging them purely from memory, rather than simply putting them on the screen like a sensible person would do.

I CERTAINLY hope the trend reverts back to the way it was for ‘The Silver Chair’ and the other Narnia films, and I think Andrew Adamson can do that for all of us.

• Http://Www.Cheap-Nfl-Jerseys.Us/ says:

Category: Football American How much money did David Carr sign for
    with the Jj Watt, with help from the Bank
    of England, which rarely comments on meetings with executives of the banking industry, said:" No! It turns out that both Bush and Forte in the jj watt fold. Should the New England Patriots during the second half.

• Puzzle says:

O.K. so this site, with a few exceptions, is not a Narnia fan site, it is a Narnia movie fan site. I don’t think most of the people here have read, or care for the books, as far as I can read…Like the few other actual Narnia fans on this site( very soon i’m sure ), I am going to follow another site. Enjoy your discussions of how it NEEDS to be 3D, and ‘Oh my Aslan’, we NEED Tilda to be the Lady of the Green …, and Andrew did SUCH a fine job we want him to tell us once again what Narnia should REALLY be like…and maybe we can get Adam Sandler to play Puddleglum ?
    Good-bye

Ooppps!! :P

• Nathan Melia says:

Most of the people on this site are MEGA fans of the books, I’ve personally read the series 9 times. So far I’ve only read like 2 or 3 comments supporting Tilda of the Green Kirtle(and actually they probly have read SC considering they know about the white witch reference) and 1 about 3D. I do support the Adamson films and think he did a fine job, not great but fine and I will argue to the end about that. Voyage was AWFUL. Adam Sandler in any movie should be a crime and I am one of the few that actually saw Pacific Rim(please anyone who hasnt seen it get on dvd, it is spectacular no matter how bad the trailers looked) opening weekend instead of the crapfest Grown Ups 2.

• make extra money says:

You can make large amounts of income if you fully focus
    on an opportunity and follow their tips. You see,
    when most people go to the internet to make money for the
    first time, they think of selling stuff on e – Bay or
    Amazon, but let’s be honest. Go for affiliate programs – affiliate programs help you to market company products through affiliate links.

• leather guitar straps amazon says:

Unquestionably believe that which yoou stated. Your fаvorite reason seеmed to be оn the internet the
    easiеst thing to be aware of. I ѕaу to you,
    I cеrtainly get irked while pеople think about ωorries
    thаt they just dо not knοw аbout.
    You managed to hіt the nail upon the tоp and аlso definеd
    out the whole thing without having sіde effect , peοple сan take a
    signal. Willl ρrоbably be bacκ to get more.

Thanks

Review my web-sіte; <a href="http://www.cochrane.es/moodle/user/view.php?id=41681&course=1">leather guitar straps amazon</a>

• ABBA FATHER says:

Begone, Monster, and take your lawful prey to your own place: in the name of Aslan and Aslan’s great Father,the Emperor-over-Sea.

• using pheromones to attract women says:

Hi there to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to pay a visit this site, it contains valuable Information.

Also visit my web site; <a href="http://foxsportswisconsin.ning.com/profiles/blogs/4-seduction-techniques-you-must-use-in-a">using pheromones to attract women</a>

• Atarah says:

Now that they’ve committed to this, I’m pushing for Matt Smith as Puddleglum. The man knows how to give a powerful, emotional speech, and I think it’s critical that the actor who plays Puddleglum be talented in motivational speaking. That said, who better to follow the Doctor as a marshwiggle than the Doctor himself?

Besides, I think Matt Smith could play the part of Puddleglum VERY effectively. He has the build to play a marshwiggle, and I think he would be able to capture Puddleglum’s wet blanket optimism perfectly.

• Justin says:

Well, if nothing else, casting Matt Smith would be ironic, given that the previous Puddleglum was played by Tom Baker – both of them having filled the titular role on Doctor Who.

• Miss Pookamonga says:

Oddly enough, I think any one of the three most recent Doctors- Matt Smith, David Tennant, or Christopher Eccleston- would make a great Puddleglum. Personally I’ve been imagining David Tennant since he seems to have the best ability to make a Puddleglum-ish pouty face :p . But Matt or Chris would be awesome too.

Also Benedict Cumberbatch. Because his voice is perfect and seeing him as a marshwiggle would be endlessly amusing.

• Ted C says:

Good news. It’s unfortunate these books have taken such a haphazard journey to becoming movies unlike say Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter and why they so drastically changed Voyage of the Dawn Treader is beyond me but lets hope for the best.

• QueenLucytheValiant says:

I love prince Caspian movie. I can’t wait for silver chair!!!!

• Aslan's #1 Fan says:

Woohoo!
    I’m going to see a Narnia movie again. Yes! I hope they go with the book more. Finally! I can’t say how I’m excited.

This is where I first heard about the Silver: Chair!http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/fourth-chronicles-narnia-film-works-639936

• TheeNarnianMeerkat says:

Awesome!! I can’t wait. :D Okay, I can, I just really really hope they don’t screw THIS movie up…Totally not expecting anything good though.

• Aslan's #1 Fan says:

I looked up a recent video of Will Poulter and I’m convinced. His voice is deeper now BUT I still think he’ll do great and looks young enough.

• Aslan's #1 Fan says:

I totally emails a TON of friends about this . . .

• gigi says:

We are happy to hear that finally a new Narnia movie is coming; but totally disappointed that it will take soooo long to appear on screen or DVD. We have both the British movie version and the Hollywood version.

Come on; Really now – five (5) years….

• Aslan's #1 Fan says:

Well, it IS five years . . . I shouldn’t wonder if we’ll die of ammonia before it comes. But it IS coming!

~something Puddleglum would say. =D

• Yerdif says:

Who do you think should play Rilian?

• helen says:

I want to know who is going to play in the new movie I hope it is the same people that played in TH LION THE WICH AND THE WORDROBE

• OliviaLove says:

When and where can people audition for the silver chair? i have been waiting for this movie since i could read the book in 2004!! i will be 19/20 in 2018…so might be a bit too old for jill! but i have been waiting and waiting to audition for this movie no matter what part i would or wouldnt get! :)

• Mr. Ramandu to You says:

While I admit PC and VDT are nowhere near as good as LWW. They are IMO still pretty decent movies. Yes they stray from C.S. Lewis’s original stories more so than LWW. But the essence of what Narnia is about still there. I’d honestly rate the movies like this-
    LWW-A+
    PC-B+
    VDT- B-
    Say what you will abut VDT. Be it Altered characterizations that deviate from the book, or the added green mist, or story changes like having the 7 Lord swords needed together at Aslan’s table to stop the evil. It was still a visually stunning and action packed movie.
    Now having said all that, I truly hope that the next installment is more faithful and true to the books than the previous 2 movies have been. Will Poulter may be getting too old to play Eustace, (which could present a problem in future films), but on the bright side….All the cast from LWW will be the perfect age to play in The Horse and his boy..:D

• corinnarnia says:

OMG I’m so happy a new narnia movie.. that’s fantastic!:D I Love NARNIA SO MUCH!*-* .. and I love acting in my drama group, so I thought I will act Jill Pole in the new movie .. but where’s the cast? I live in Germany..

• who won love games season 1 says:

Toԁay, I &omega;ent to thе bеаchfront
    with &X6D;y kids. I founԁ а seea ѕhe&X6c;land gawve it to &X6d;y 4
    year o&X6C;d daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe plaсed the she&X6c;l to &X68;eг eaг a&X6e;d sсreamed.
    Тheгe was a hermit crab insid&X65;
    anԁ it pi&X6e;с&X68;e&X64; her eаr.
    She nevеr wa&X6E;tѕ to go &X62;ack! LoL I
    &X6B;now this i&X73; cоm&X70;letе&X6c;y of&X66; toρic but I had
    to tel&X6c; somеone!

My webb blog :: <a href="http://www.sztainbok.com/gallery/v/commonwealthgames/cgopening/cgopening-baton/IMG_6907_01.jpg.html">who won love games season 1</a>

• app marketing services says:

I just like thee valuable information you provide for your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here frequently.
    I am quite sure I’ll bee informed plenty of neew
    stuff proper right here! Beest of luck for thhe following!

• Lynette says:

In this game players try to protect their house
    and their brains of course, from hoards of crazy,
    cartoon zombies by planting rows of flowers and other plants that fight the zombies away.

Utilizing 3rd person over the shoulder game play that has become the
    standard for action-adventure games in today’s market,
    Uncharted 2 has a nearly perfect mix of fast paced
    action and complex puzzle solving. It’s arguable that this tower defense
    game popularized the genre thanks to its humor and variety
    of levels, zombies, and plants. I’d be a little hard-pressed to not include an Angry Birds game in here.
    The list includes games, productivity, and multimedia apps that truly
    extend the usability of your i – Pad.

Also visit my webpage – plants vs zombies 2 it’s about time pc download – <a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ReGd3-3DDlA">Lynette</a&gt;,

• Cebuana C.A. says:

Isn’t the actor who plays Eustace Scrubb around his 20s? And by the time this movie gets its release, it would look awkward to find that Jill and Eustace look like university students playing as middle school children. It’s weird.

I wish they had picked a much younger actor to have played Eustace (like how Georgie Henley appropriately played Lucy at 10) so that there would have been enough span of time to still play a believable elementary school child when they release ‘The Silver Chair’ (presumably) the following year.

This is dampening my hopes.

4 Trackbacks / Pingbacks for this entry