Prince Caspian Video Game Trailer
The Prince Caspian video game teaser trailer was released at E3 today. We have screenshots and a download courtesy of Fragland.
UPDATE: Visit GameTrailers.com to download the E3 2007 Onstage Walkthrough. (This explains some of the differences between the game and the film.)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian game takes players beyond the events of the upcoming Summer 2008 blockbuster film. A year after the events of the first film, “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe,” but 1,300 years in Narnian time, Prince Caspian finds the Pevensie children returning to a darker land where the Narnian creatures have been driven into hiding and Narnia is under the rule of the evil tyrant Miraz.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian for consoles is developed by Traveller’s Tales. Fall Line Studio, Disney Interactive Studios’ Nintendo-focused studio in Salt Lake City, is developing the Nintendo DS version.
• Players take the role of 20 playable characters, including Narnians (non-humans)
• Cooperative drop-in/drop-out multiplayer allows two players to work together both locally and online
• Non-linear level structure enables players to explore multiple paths in any order
• A combination of puzzle solving and action combat gameplay
• Team-up with characters to combine abilities