This is your opportunity to review the film. We’re going to ask you to first rate the film in a number of areas such as directing, acting, etc. After doing that, you’ll be able to write your review of the film. You can make your review as long as you like, but please write more than a few sentences. This is your opportunity to really share your opinion.
Please note that we do reserve the right to alter your review in any way that we see fit.
- Refrain from any swearing – Keep your review family friendly!
- Do not use HTML or place links to any websites.
- DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS OR USE EXCESSIVE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!
- Please use proper punctuation and spelling.
- No “Extreme Fandom” (like: ‘OMG – he is soooooo hot – i’m gonna marry him!!!!‘).
- No personal slurs against actors or filmmakers. If you didn’t like the film you can be mature about your criticism.
- Please do not post more than one review.