Dawn Treader Briefly Mentioned in Bille Brown Interview

Bille Brown was recently interviewed by TheAge.com.au for his theatre role in the musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. His role as the wizard Coriakin is very briefly mentioned, primarily to state he’s already finished filming that role and it took about three weeks to do so. If you wish to read his interview, you can do so here.

21 Responses

1. Wow I didn't knoe they already filmed the corkin sceen. It must have been recently.

2. They filmed his parts nice and fast….

• JadistarkilleR says:

yeah that was pretty fast. and i thought they wouldnt start filming in those studios until the rest of the cast got there. if he was filming for 3 weeks then that was the exact time the cast was filming on the Dawn Treader.

• HM Swanwhite says:

It probably was that same time. Which would explain why we didn't see Lucy/Georgie on the Dawn Treader for awhile because she would've been filming scenes with Coriakin. Everyone else only has about one scene with him. When they all eat together, though I suppose they may have had scenes with him outside the house too.

• Fire Fairy says:

Seems very reasonable…I'm very interested to see how it all turns out, and how well he did. Oh, well, 14 more months…

• FriendOfNarnia2 says:

So I wonder who the director chose to hang out with, because he couldn't be at both filming locations. hmm…

3. daughter of the King says:

My guess is they filmed the parts with Coriakin first thing. Didn't one of the news reports have a picture with the reporter in a magician's garden? I think we all assumed it was Coriakin's.

4. GlimGlum says:

Looking forward to to seeing Coriakin and his magic house(and book too). Sail on VDT! 🙂

5. Narniamiss says:

Hopefully they will have the scene where Drinian is talking about the different places, and Corakin makes a map of everything he is saying. That's a neat scene.

6. Starlily says:

Three weeks seems kinda short, but that might be good, because Coriakin's appearances in the book were short too. I'm just glad they're putting him in. Of course, if they rush the scenes he's in, then I'll be sad. 🙁

1. September 28, 2009