Discount on Weta’s LWW Collectibles

Received this email from Weta News: “As the next installment of the Chronicles of Narnia, The Voyage of The Dawn Treader, is being shot in Australia, we thought we’d give you a great offer to complete your Narnia collection, or even start a new one. 1/3 off all The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe collectibles! Discount will be applied during check-out. Offer valid until Monday 26 October.” You can view the whole line of LWW collectibles here.

38 Responses

1. Fire Fairy says:

Really?? Too bad they're all still super expensive…unless they mean 1/3 off the posted price. Those bookends with Aslan and the Witch look good. Wish I could have them!

2. Fire Fairy says:

Never mind. They're a LOT cheaper than the Prince Caspian collectibles…*sighs* Oh, well. That's the life of a poor college student, for you.

3. Narnia Lover says:

Cool! I probably won't get anything but cool! And I didn't know you were in college, Fire Fairy! I'm only in 7th grade! 😀 And a little behind! I should be in 7th, but I'm working on the last test segment for 6th grade. I'm also homeschooled! 😀

4. Prince Norin says:

Cool… I would buy them if I thought I could afford it.
    Just a word of advice, Narnia Lover… be careful about how much personal info you give out over the internet.

• Narnia Lover says:

Yah, I know! I'm gonna give out any real big personal info! I know better then that!

• Fire Fairy says:

You'd be surprised how much people can figure out about you from bits and pieces of info you give now and then. Better to be careful, all the same. Especially at your age.

5. Mark Friedrich says:

GREAT, I wish was in all this.

6. los juegetes estan chido si y muy divertido ademas quiero los jugetes de la 3 pelicula de Narnia bye

• Me Sa U Sa says:

This is the translation: the chido are juegetes if and fun in addition I would like the 3 Narnia Movie jugetes bye. I may sound rude but, I have noticed that some people are picking on him/her. I really don't like that. So…please try and be nice to him/her. I am going to translate his/her comments if you want.

7. Peepicheep says:

AWESOME! I wish I could have them all!

8. LucyReepicheep♥(used to be celtic13 and Narnian Jesus Freak) says:

My first impression: Omigosh they're BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could have at least one!
    Second impression: ACK! *faints at the price* Especially the PC ones! YIPES!

9. Empress of the Lone Islands says:

The discounted LWW collectibles are $80 ($USD not $NZD)but the PC ones are $250 or so…the prices vary.

10. scrub says:

hello!!!!!!!!!! im bored!

11. Mark Friedrich says:

I have been on Narniaweb to, but for sometime I didn't know how to the comment part of the each new story, So like Scrub I am also on bored.

12. Mark Friedrich says:

I want some new pics of the narnia cast and crew.

13. nightshade says:

yipee! Cant wait to buy some. It will be really awesome to have anthor one. I already have 6.

14. pselpevensie says:

i'd LOVE to have thes. but, alas, the are all WAY too expensive!