Dawn Treader Screened in New York

Johnson and Apted in NYC (photo by Carla Hay)

A thirty minute series of clips from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was screened in New York on Monday night. The Examiner website has posted an in-depth article by Carla Hay on the event.

You can read the full article here.

The first portion of the article is spoiler free, but there are descriptions of each of the nine clips shown with extensive spoilers. Scenes with the Pevensies, Eustace, and Reepicheep are all described.

A third trailer is also mentioned. The Examiner reporter calls it “a visual feast.” She also said of the film as a whole that “looks like it fully delivers the magical excitement in that classic story.”

Here are some highlights from the scene descriptions and interviews:

• Susan is seen writing a letter to Lucy and Edmund near the beginning of the film.
  • During a food shortage on the ship, Reepicheep catches Eustace stealing an orange.
  • Lucy is kidnapped by the Dufflepuds and taken to the magician’s house to say the spell.
  • The seven swords must be placed at Aslan’s feet in order to destroy the Dark Island.
  • Lilliandil introduces herself as the daughter of Ramandu.
  • DragonEustace fights the sea-serpent.
  • Lucy asks Reepicheep to let her hug him before he leaves, and he reluctantly consents.

Michael Apted:

Q: What’s the real story on re-casting the voice of Reepicheep for “Dawn Treader”? At first Bill Nighy was supposed to do the voice, and then Simon Pegg got the role.
Apted:
Well, I did it with Bill, first of all, but it turned out that he was perhaps a little too old for it. He was great. I loved it. I did record him, but then we looked at it very carefully, and thought, “Well, it doesn’t quite have that energy.” He has more drollness of a slightly older man. And he was very disappointed, and I was upset. But you know, Simon came in, and we auditioned a lot of people. Simon was very good. He came in and just nailed it.

Q: Can you clear up any rumors about why Eddie Izzard was not asked to reprise the role of Reepicheep?
Apted:
I wanted to make some changes. I changed Caspian’s accent. And I wanted to change [the voice of Reepicheep], because I thought we’d get more humor out of it. It was just my choice, really.

Mark Johnson:

Q: What lessons did you learn from working on “Prince Caspian” that you took with you in working on “Dawn Treader”?
Johnson:
it’s really the books. People almost want us to apologize that “Prince Caspian” took us away from the world of “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.” It’s in the books. We had to the one next because of the kids, or we would never have been able to do it. I did learn that it’s very important, this whole notion of Narnia and Narnia creatures and being back there, as opposed to being more earth-bound. We learned to embrace the magic and the wonder of Narnia, as opposed to being more concrete, I think. And this [“Dawn Treader”] book really leant that to us.

Q: I know you get asked this question a lot, but I’ll ask anyway: Will there be a fourth “Narnia” movie?
Johnson:
Keep in mind that the two youngest Penvensie kids, Lucy and Edmund, don’t come back, so the next movie will have Eustace. We could do “The Silver Chair” or we could do “The Magician’s Nephew.”

Thanks to icarus for the story!

UPDATE: ComingSoon.net has posted their report, and it includes more spoilers. The biggest one by far is that Caspian needs to find the seven swords in order to prevent the White Witch from returning!

106 Responses

1. checkers says:

That thing about the dark island pretty much disproves the souls deal, don't ya'll think? GlumPuddle, I'd like to hear your take on it.

Disproves? How so?
      Recovering lost souls could still be a part of the story.

• checkers says:

Well, it seems to me they wouldn't have the whole "souls" deal if they were going to use this whole other plot about Dark Island. At least not the whole "stolen souls" thing. The darkness that they have to defeat now is the Dark Island. I wouldn't think they would have two plot lines.

• checkers says:

Two major plot lines, I mean.

• Reepicheep says:

My guess is the lost souls are the lords

• Duffleglum says:

Good point checkers, but I think the "recovering lost souls" is a result of defeating the dark island

I am so glad they didn't kick out the guy Ramandu!!
      This plot sounds deviated, but not so bad as PC, so I'm happy 😀

• icarus says:

I am still of the very firm belief that the "Lost Souls" referenced in the trailer were the Lost Narnian Slaves, the finding of whom is seemingly heavily connected with Gael and Rhince (incidentally we didnt hear anything about that plot thread here at all). I believe that they will have to rescue their "souls" (literal or metaphorical) from the Dark Island in some way.

2. CEP Paul T says:

A very good article. Ye be warned. Serious spoilers in there which cause seasick like symptoms in some folks.

Looks like it will be a great movie.

3. The Rose-Tree Dryad says:

Oh my. I want to read the spoilers SO BAD.

Wouldn't mind just a little bit of information, but she's describing full scenes! I can't make myself do it.

I hope the Spoiler-Free Monastery opens soon; the moral support will very much be welcome. :p

• checkers says:

I can't wait for the Spoiled Rotten Empire to get here!!! Arrrg! 😛

• The Rose-Tree Dryad says:

Don't even *mention* the dark side to me right now; I am not feeling very resolute and am afraid of what I might do. 😛

• checkers says:

Haha! Were you involved in any of the small "battles" last year? 😛

• The Rose-Tree Dryad says:

No, I wasn't on the forum in those days, but I followed them closely and found them very entertaining. xD And if I recall, I gobbled up spoilers as soon as I could get my hands on them back then. I'm hoping to redeem myself with this film. 😛

• checkers says:

Join the Spoiler Rotten Empire. We have root beer. 😛

4. FriendOfNarnia2 says:

There's also an interesting article at comingsoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70197

5. Starlily says:

Oh, man, I was almost hyperventilating when I saw this! It's like getting a big present full of goodies!
    Okay, my overall impression, after reading the article, is extremely positive. Sure, there are minor annoyances, and reading about clips is much different from seeing them, but I can't help feeling like the film is going in the right direction. Even though most of the scenes differ from the book, they have the same spirit and sound pretty good.

I'm not going to ramble on about what I think of the descriptions of the clips (I'll leave that to other, more qualified Narniawebbers), but I will say that the interactions between Eustace and Reepicheep sound great, the part with Susan and also the part with Lucy and the Dufflepuds sounds interesting, and I couldn't help laughing about the part with Caspian and Lilliandil. Also the ending sounds great.

Man, I wish I could see the clips! I want to know what the dragon and sea serpent look like (I don't mind if the serpent is scary–the BBC one was pretty disturbing), and I want to see how good the CGI looks. Can't wait for the third trailer!!! 😀

• Aslan's Meadow says:

I agree with you completely.
      I was worried at the start of production, but know it is starting to grow on me!
      I laughed out loud about Edmund, Caspian and Lilliandil.

• WilliamMoseleyandSkandarcrush! says:

You said it! I really want to see these clips now! Well, the 7 swords at Aslan's feet change is "ok" I guess, I'm not too disapointed with it. But that's the only thing I'm concerned about, so far 🙂 ! Can't wait for new spoilers!

6. Emily Krause says:

I think that the diectors need to make more movies. Such as "The Magicians Nephew".

7. Pepper Darcy says:

Hey, it sounds good. Most of the changes seem like they're just tweaking some stuff and combining (i.e. Eustace/orange/tail-pulling) I think the biggest thing that they changed is the Lucy/Kidnapped by two invisible giants and the part about Eustace being a dragon when the sea-serpent attacks. But it's not even as close to the attrocious changes in PC. So I'm happy.

Lucy outshines the other Narnia heroes (Caspian, Ed, Eustace, and Reep?) YES! YES! I am so glad! Apted, here is ONE Lucy Fan that you have just made SUPER happy.

Stuck out his tounge?! Wow, Ed, you are cranky. But then again, that's Ed for you 🙂

*gasp* Eustace is going to be a pain in the neck! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE THIRD TRAILER! YAY!! 😀

8. Lucy says:

Ooh! Ahhhh! I love, love, love the idea of Susan writing a letter back home to them (ironically, I had a sort of dream you could say last night about Susan writing a letter, only it was for an idea I have for an opening of a future AU fanfic, nothing at all to do with dawn treader, it was just an odd conquensdence).

Everything sounds wonderful with Reepicheep, Aunt alberta and uncle harold, and Eustace (oh my god, he sounds awesome!).

Only two things make me feel a little erm…awkward…Lilliandil offering to appear in a different form (what the elk?) and Edmund (I'm sorry according to the typo his name is EDWARD-seriously, I hate it when they don't proof read; LOL) liking her… Kind of makes me think back to when we narniawebbers were all thinking, "Susan/Caspian? what's next, Edmund and Ramandu's daughter?" all scornfully (I think we should all start playing the lottery, our future predictions in jokes are too uncanny. LOL, kidding)

Seriously, though, the movie sounds AWESOME. I smelly a new favorite movie for me…

And does anyone know when this supposed new trailer is going to come out?

I wouldn't worry much about Edmund being attracted to Lilliandil. In the book, it said when everyone saw her they realized what true beauty was. And if she was that gorgeous, why shouldn't Edmund appreciate her looks? But they'd better not carry it farther than that… :/

Maybe Lilliandil meant she could appear as a star instead of a human? I doubt she can shapeshift into anything else–that would be odd.

• Eavis says:

Ah, but if you remember, the book says that Edmund was looking a little uncomfortable while she was talking – the implication is that he is worried she might be a witch.

You're right… In the book Edmund thought she was beautiful and wanted to believe her, but he was still cautious and wary of being lured into a trap. And he and Caspian weren't giving each other awkward glances.

But still, I'm not going to worry about it until we get more info. Then…if there really IS a love triangle…I'm going to really FREAK OUT.

• checkers says:

I don't think Edmund's going to like Lilliandil, like, not LIKE her like her, but just think she's pretty. More than one guy can think a girl is pretty, you know. ;P

9. SnowingRoses says:

I would be delighted… amazingly happy… overjoyed… I WOULD- if they hadn't just hinted at Edmund liking Liliandil, as in, a love triangle….
    Well, to put my feelings one this short, if I ever meet whoever wrote that THING in, they are going to have a lot of apologizing to do. Plese just let be a tiny bit of the story. 1 out of 10000000000 would be good.

10. QueenLucy12 says:

oh gosh I want to read the spoilers SOOOOOO BAD. AAAHHHH its killing me!
    I only skiped through it. I didn't read it all. but im sooooo tempted. whos read it?

11. twinimage says:

Hmmmm… This is good news mixed with some bad news.
    I'm really annoyed at the seven swords plot line and the dragon/serpent battle, especially if the battle is near the end. It just doesn't sound right. Though the rest sounds really great. This can still be a good film, though the added plot line about the Dark Island really annoys me right now.

12. FriendOfNarnia2 says:

Too much! I can't take it all in! Definitely some positives and definitely some negatives. I have a feeling I'm going to like the first half of the film more than the second half.

13. Weapon Master says:

Well, it sounds interesting, but I'm still feeling uncomfortable about the whole "seven swords" plotline. If they somehow tie each sword to one of the lost lords, I suppose it won't be so bad. What really gets me is not the swords themselves, but the fact that the swords are needed to save Narnia, when in the book Caspian only sailed from Narnia because there was no danger to fight in the first place.

14. Lady Em says:

Every new piece I hear brings pretty mixed emotions. Hopes and fears all combine, and I don't even know what to think of the film any more. I'm still very anxious for it's arrival, but what I'm feeling about DT isn't anything like my exuberance for LWW… I was hoping that the switch to Fox would bring that magical anticipation back.

15. HappyAccident says:

I am honestly disgusted at the Caspian/Edmund thing with Lilliandil. I mean, really??? They try to hard to prove a point.

• twinimage says:

I don't think it's that bad… It's not good, but it's not that bad. They're just trying to insert some humor into the film. I almost laughed when I read it. Better than in Prince Caspian, all they did was add several "shut up"'s into the dialogue.
      It is kind of nonsensical, but the point is to add some humor. And I doubt there will be any competition between the two over Ramandu's Daughter. But, I do feel annoyed as you do, this is so typical of Hollywood. <_<

• HappyAccident says:

Yes, I agree that that is what they are trying to do: add humor. I think I'm irked because Edmund is just too adorkable I don't want them making him a girl-crazy freak! JK jk 🙂

As long as they keep it there and not have it continue throughout the rest of the film, then it's okay. Besides, they're getting paid to like her, anyway. LOL!

• LL says:

Quite unnecessary.

16. adamie says:

finally some news. I did not read all the spoilers, I just scooped over them real quick. I just could not resist. But from what I read, the beginning and the end of the article, that is, it all sounds really good. Although some changes were made, we already knew about them, so it's no shock. And all the rest sounds sooo great. And a new trailer is coming!!!! yihaaa!

17. Mark Sommer says:

How about this in the Interview with Michael Apted?

"Susan and Peter Pevensie, as well as the White Witch, are in the first "Dawn Treader" trailer, even though they don’t appear in the "Dawn Treader" book. Is it fair to assume that these characters will factor into a new aspect to the movie version of the story, instead of being incidental cameos?

"Apted: Oh yeah."

What do you think of that? I know glumPuddle has to have an opinion on it? 🙂

I think that Susan will not have much screen time, but her brief appearance will figure into "a new aspect of the movie version of the story:" Susan not being able to return because of border problems, and the younger Pevensies being stuck at Eustace' house as a result.

As for the WW, it would appear that my worst fears have been realized. The unfathomable fate they are trying to prevent is the return of the White Witch.

• dinode says:

At least we know Jadis won't be the Lady of the Green Kirtle, because we know they stopped the White Witch from returning.

• Lady Em says:

I am sick of the White Witch. If they're going to stray from the story anyhow, why not come up with something more original? AGH!!!!

• Roger says:

We are going to see the White Witch because Tilda Swinton is an Oscar winner and good box office. Remember this movie must make money.

• Bookwyrm says:

How is Tilda Swinton good for the box office? The majority of her career has been spent acting in indie films, she's not *that* well known by the average movie-goer. It's not like having Angelina Jolie or one of the other truly big name actresses in the movie.

• Footnote says:

dinode said: "At least we know Jadis won’t be the Lady of the Green Kirtle, because we know they stopped the White Witch from returning."
        Oh yeah? Aslan KILLED her in the first movie, and she keeps coming back! I'm surprised they didn't transmogrify her into QUEEN Miraz in the second film!

18. QueenLucy12 says:

Well I read it! lol Edmund and Caspian! I can imagine that now! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I Can't Wait!!! edward seriously… edward. UGH! Gosh still got to wait….

19. Thekla says:

I've decided not to read or look at the spoilers. I'll just be surprised when I see the film for real! Anyone with me on that?

20. Man. I wished it was Dec 10th. I'm filled with anticipation.

21. Son of Rillian says:

WOW, i was hoping that susan might be in the begining, it turns out she's actually gonna wright a letter. i've never thought of that.

22. LucyP0104 says:

(SPOILERS)
    Wow. Not quite sure what to think about all this. Most of the scenes that were changed I'm okay with, but Magician's island bothers me. Two "invisible giants"? Are they talking about the dufflepuds? Or am I missing something? I really love how the Magician's island plays out in the book, and I wish it could stay that way (or at least remain similar) in the movie. Apparently not. Oh well, only time will tell.
    I also have a problem with this seven-swords-white-whitch-returning thing. Seriously? It sounds a little ridiculous. I thought Tilda Swinton said her appearance is very brief. Ugh…
    But we really can't tell how all this is going to play out yet, so I still have some hope for the film. Eustace sounds great, and the character developments of Edmund and Lucy seem pretty well thought out as well. Oh boy…72 days until we know for sure.

23. Northernranger says:

They have to find the swords to stop the white witch from coming back?!?! That is terrible. Why can't they stop using her. She was only suppose to be in one movie, not THREE!!!!! I didn't read all of the spoilers, just a quick browse. I hate how they had to make it into a "find the swords or Narnia will die thing". It was suppose to be a "Narnia is save so we can go off on a small adventure thing."

24. decarus says:

Woohoo.

25. narnian resident says:

seven swords….Aslan's feet….destroy the Dark Island….what? ok, thats new. i dont think i mind it, it kinda makes the story sound more interesting. i guess i'll have to see.
    woh, Dragon Eustace battles the Sea Serpent?! wow, big change there. in the book, Eustace is back to a boy when the Serpent attacks, and he does bravely try to whack at it with a sword, which he breaks. hmm…i'm not yet sure of this change, but im not going to say anything against it until i see it.
    i like the part that says Susan writes a letter to them in the beginning. i wonder what she would be writing to them about? sounds interesting. this is getting me really excited!

26. nathan says:

They should make the Silver Chair next. Not the Magician's Nephew. I'm sure Glumpuddle would agree.

27. Queen Susan the Gentle says:

Oh my gosh! How many things must they change! It was good enough the way it was; can't they just leave a good book alone!?!

28. Ariel_of_Narnia says:

Squeee! Spoilers!!!
    Though some parts I don't understand… like the "253 days" or Ed's attraction to Lilliandil or Lucy's kidnapping….

29. MurtaghLuv says:

very interesting. I am kinda concerned about the whole sea serpent and Dragoneuastace. but its probably because of the time issue.

30. Fire vein says:

I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they don't make it to girly.

31. milmolsilsol says:

fabulous. i can't wait till December!

32. aslan77 says:

I can't wait 'till the dawn treader sails!!!!It's going to be a great voyage!!!!It's a perfect Christmas present!!!!Can't wait!!!!

33. no no NOOOOO. i'm am so incredibly upset about this. i was really really hoping they wouldn't ruin the movie! gah! i guess i'll have to wait til i watch it but it sounds just horrible. i mean horrible.

34. aslan77 says:

Who can tell that the narnia books tie into the bible?

35. Louloudi the Centaur says:

When I first glanced at this article a few hours ago, I mentally screamed when I got to the part about the White Witch.); I also got a bit worried about Edmund's character especially, because he sounded so much like Peter from the first movie. However, at comingsoon.net, they have their own perspective on the footage. At the end of the review, the overall analysis said that the characters are pretty much like they are in the book. It made me feel a little better after I read this. But for the White Witch…..
    BOOOOOOOOOOO!

36. Clive Staples Sibelius says:

What filmmakers do is the same as burning books.

37. Narnia_is_Home says:

I'm so excited!!! It sounds to be like the film will be great. So the seven swords thing is a little odd, but it doesn't bother me too much. Overall it seems to be sticking to the spirit of the book. I'm definitely looking forward to it!! 😀 😀 😀

38. QueenLucy12 says:

O MY!!! THE WW!????????? CAN'T THEY Just LET Her DIE ALREADY!!!!!!?????

• WilliamMoseleyandSkandarcrush! says:

I know!! I mean, Aslan killed her for GOOD! And he also said, "It is finished." Nothing can overcome death if Aslan already killed it for good. Why is the White Witch still important?

39. Liberty Hoffman says:

this. is. AWESOME! 😀 I can hardly wait!

40. Annabeth says:

I'm so excited! I shouldn't have read this because now I want to see the movie even more. the white witch seriously needs to get lost, she is getting kinda annoying now. i mean, this is the third movie with her in it! i'm glad about the change to Caspians accent, it was soo stupid before.

41. Queen Elizabeth says:

I'm really upset By the looks of things they are twisting the entire story line. They are also making it way to confusing. They are seaching for the seven lost lords NOT seven swords! And dragon eustace is at the beginning NOT the end. And the whole serpent thing UGH! I hope they keep the mermaids urm, yea that's all 🙂

42. Hope in the Lord says:

I'm not liking this at all. They've ruined of my favorite books and made it into a lame, annoying poor man's version of the epic adventure it was supposed to be.

Like Caspian thinking Lucy is Susan, please why did they have to go there? And Ed, my poor Ed they've ruined him like they ruined Peter in PC. I know Ed has his flaws and is hotheaded, but they've gone made him into a sort of bully toward Eustace. That's one move I really had wanted to see off my list of anticipated movies this year.

43. Eavis says:

Wait. What! "Caspian then proudly introduces Edmund and Lucy to his crew as the High King and Queen of Narnia." What in the world? *hopes it's only a typographical error* And poor, poor Edmund. They just can't get him right, can they? People, get it right. Edmund does NOT have any rediculous attraction to RD. In fact, he's scared by her, because he thinks she might be a witch. PLEASE don't ruin him. And RD – they seem to be making her into some sort of modern, sassy girl stuffed into a dress and stuck in a fantasy. Have pity, please…

• Bookwyrm says:

I'm at a loss as to where they got the idea of a High Queen from anyway. It isn't in the books and Susan was never referred to as a High Queen. And Edmund doesn't get promoted to High King just because Peter isn't in Narnia. If that were the case, Edmund would have been High King every time Peter went over the border into Archenland or Ettinsmoor.

44. Queen Elizabeth says:

They are ruining my favorite book. And did anyone notice Edmund's blue sword in the trailer. It's like hey Ed, Frodo called and he wants his sword back. The Orcs are coming!!!

• Narnian Meerkat says:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROFL! Yeah, I kinda agree with that. . . .Why was that sword glowing? Who's sword was it? :/

45. LL says:

Has anyone seen this picture before?!! It's Edmund Caspian, Lucy and Eustace (as a dragon) in a cave!!!! It must be new…

46. Narnian Meerkat says:

They better do the "The Silver Chair" next! I hope they will make the movie in order when C.S. Lewis wrote them. That's my idea. 😉

So happy that they will keep Lucy hugging Reepicheep in the movie. That's one of my most favorite parts in the book! 🙂 <3 (thats "heart", in case you didn't notice.)

I think it's kinda cool that Euestace as a dragon fights the sea serpent. I think it will make his charecter shine. 🙂
    Can't wait till the clips come out! Let's hope it doesn't spoil the movie TOO much. . . . (like, NOT.) 😀

47. Louloudi the Centaur says:

Okay, I have done some thinking. I have started to calm down about the WW thing a little. I have my own theory about what will happen with the sword/Witch thing. When they gather all seven swords and lay them at Aslan, the swords' magic won't work. This will be because Aslan(Jesus representative) will have already won the war with evil(or destroy the Dark Island) because He doesn't need magic to defeat the White Witch because He has the power to defeat evil without magic. This could be what that line in the trailer that caused a controversy "You have returned for a reason," means. Aslan will teach not only He has another name in our world, but that He doesn't even need the smallest amount of magic to destroy Satanic evil. All He needs is His Father(God). I really hope this is something close to the case because to me, this right now seems almost anti-Aslan or something.

48. Mirima Rosetrader says:

Huh these are new developments. That's interesting with the seven swords. But why does Dark Island need to be destroyed? That sounds like an awesome battle with Eustace vs. the Sea Serpent. I'm glad they're putting the serpent in. I was hoping they would. I can't wait to see the part with Lucy hugging Reepicheep! 😀 I believe it was a water shortage on the ship and Eustace attempted to steal some water that time. But it's generally the same thing with food. And that's sounds kinda neat that the Dufflepuds kidnapped Lucy and it makes a little more sense since they had a perfect opportunity when Lucy was separate from the others. Are they cutting out Ramandu's part? They haven't mentioned anything about him from what I can recall. But with these changes it seems like King Caspian and the Pevensies and the rest of the characters have more of a goal instead of just finding some lords.

49. pselpevensie says:

can't wait to see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. QueenLucy12 says:

Oh boy! People!! NarniaFans!! Yall Haven't seen the movie. don't judge yet.
    we all just must be alittle over reacting over this. who knows it could make it more interesting.
    Or it could not. so just pray that its as good as the book, but in a different way. Im not all happy over the white witch coming being alittle in the movie, or edmund being so-called "Hot headed".but however they make this movie and get the message in the end as great as it is in the book I think it might be alright. God sent C.S lewis to make these books for more than kids in 4th-6th grade to read in literature or however you got to read the books. But for his Glory.

I don't want to get all worried, cause I've noticed that I've worried over nothing before.
    Im not saying I won't, cause I know I will.

God will decide if they're supposed to make all the other movies.
    (which I really hope that He will let the people make it)
    Just rely on Jesus and He will take care of it.

• Louloudi the Centaur says:

I agree with you QueenLucy12. I am as well a bit nervous about a few things, but I think everyone should take a deep breath and calm down a little. Though anyone can enjoy Narnia, C.S. Lewis intended to write this books for children. Let the children of today enjoy this great series and not let every tiny thing changed from the book worry us(just let the message of the book be present). At least they didn't change the movie up like they did with the horrible looking adaption of Gulliver's Travels also coming this Christmas. And not to mention the movie Yogi Bear movie that is likely to be smashed to death at the box office.

51. LL says:

100th comment! 🙂

I'm quite anxious about this film.

52. Reepicheep says:

Now it's all starting to make sense. Dark Island needs to be destroyed because it's the one thing stopping people from reaching Aslan's County, the glowing sword Edmund held in the trailer was that of one of the lords and the climax is when the White Witch starts to come back to life again and a battle follows (I mentioned the climax because remember back in February at the conference for Christian media in LA they said the film would build up to a climax)

53. TumnusTheBrave says:

for LWW they had i nine minute super trailer about a month before the film came out. i hope they have something like that for VDT

54. LucyTheValiant says:

Once again….Thank you icarus! can't wait for december 🙂

1. September 28, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by NarniaWeb.com, Ben Furlong, Jordan Smith, hayleydrew, Nike Indah Fuliyani and others. Nike Indah Fuliyani said: RT @NarniaWeb: Dawn Treader screened in NYC. Huge story, huge spoilers http://bit.ly/8Y7XVr […]

2. September 29, 2010