Reepicheep’s Sword Training Game Added to Narnia.com

Narnia.com has added a new game to the official site for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader called ‘Sword Training’. The object of the game is to guide Reepicheep through the various islands while swinging your ‘sword’ around to cause Reepicheep to run, jump, crawl, and cut down enemies (like barrels).

Click here to try the game out yourself!

Thanks Prince Norin and icarus for the heads up!

18 Responses

1. NarniaNerd says:

When you earn points playing the game, the points don't transfer over to your profile. So, I can make 8000 points playing a game, but it doesn't advance me at all.

2. just jill says:

awsome! good idea!

3. Malfhok says:

It's better than the hidden objects game, that's for sure! Though it really should be an iOS game with that kind of mechanic.

I wonder if the music is actually from the movie or just stock music.

And I noticed that the stuff Reep says isn't at all consistent. So I'd hazard a guess that we're hearing actual lines from the movie.

• Malfhok says:

Just realized that I wasn't too clear about Reep's lines. By consistent, I mean that audio-wise, the lines don't match up. For example, the line, "Yes!" is pretty clear. But when Reep says, "Come on!" it's got some reverb on it, line he's in a tunnel or cave area.

Wow, Reepicheep says things? I haven't heard him yet because I didn't turn the sound up (my mom's listening to the news). Does he sound like Simon Pegg? Maybe I'll go play it again…

4. Frou says:

They were bound to put a mouse game in first before anything else. Hilar…….ious.

5. LL says:

Unfortunately, I got a lot of "Courage Lad"s LOL

6. Warrior 4 Jesus says:

The gameplay is highly repetitive and unoriginal but it's better than nothing. I reached 8,000 points before I 'died'. "Courage lad".

7. finni says:

so cute gr8

8. Aliea says:

A bit easy, it is… I won it on the first try. But, still, nothing can beat a Narnia game. That said… Nothing can beat a game with Reepicheep 🙂 .

9. it is not easy! believe me i tried! can anyone,please give me some tips of how to get thought the levels?

1. September 24, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by NarniaWeb.com, LizzieBeth. LizzieBeth said: RT @NarniaWeb: Reepicheep's Sword Training Game added to Narnia.com http://bit.ly/alg0ZW […]