‘Narnia: The Exhibition’ Now Has ‘Dawn Treader’ Pieces

For some time we’ve been wondering if and when ‘Narnia: The Exhibition’ would update to include props, costumes, and set pieces from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Apparently, it already has according this article from a Huntsville news website. However, the article doesn’t say what’s included exactly, so if you go and see something new, let us know!
Thanks to The Bulgy Bear for the heads up!

23 Responses

1. WarriorOfNarnia says:

I went there… it was amazing. It was so awesome to see the props from my two favorite movies ever. And it was INCREDIBLE to see the wardrobe of C.S. Lewis! (I touched Lucy's and Edmund's costumes! The ruins of Cair Paravel)

2. I went, too…bummer I didn't get the chance to see the VDT props (I, too, touched the the costumes and props, despite the Do Not Touch signs everywhere). If someone goes, please take pictures.

• WarriorOfNarnia says:

Heh heh yah me too. Also my friend dared me to do it! And I wanted to touch a real Narnian prop anyway!

• Sonny says:

LOL, I guess it's their fault for putting them in reach? I mean, they ought to KNOW that people will touch them!

3. Pepper Darcy says:

aw… I'd love to se it! 🙂

4. narnian resident says:

it is a dream of mine to one day go to an exibition. if only they would come to Texas now…..

5. Not Of This World says:

Come to Washington!

6. Annabeth says:

Do you think that because you added on some things from the VDT set you could PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE come back to Philly?

7. QueenLucy12 says:

Awesome, Ah!!! I Can't wait to go at the end of this month!!!
    I am SOOOOOOO Going to Take pictures!!!!

• Daredevil says:

Sadly they don't let you take photos inside the exhibition 🙁

• QueenLucy12 says:

WHAT!???

• Well, no they don't…but it's not like they're watching you all the time…I've been there twice, and I can say that it miiiiiight be worth it to sneak a camera in your purse. Just sayin'. Not like I'm encouraging you to break the rules or anything…*puts hands in pockets and whistles innocently*

8. QueenLucy12 says:

OH MY! I Remember When they were MAKING The Narnia Exhibit In Disney World! I was wondering what it was! The exhibit there was in 2005. and I was just 8 and im surprized that I remember passing it!

9. megellen says:

why don't they do one in europe???

10. "Faye" on NarniaFans tells us what the Dawn Treader pieces are! "There was a display with The Book of Incantations, Eustace’s journal and his costume and Lucy’s. Also, outside of the wardrobe, there was the actual picture that Lewis based the picture in Eustace’s room from." http://www.narniafans.com/archives/9559/comment-page-1#comment-178246

11. Casue says:

i wish it would come to Boston

12. narnian at heart says:

"Oh! Isntit wonderful!;)"-Lucy From LWW

13. Lucyfans says:

I can wait to see Lucy Pevensie at exhibition in disney world!