New Images from the German ‘VDT Photos of Narnia’ Online

BenBarnesOnline has received scans from the German “The Voyage of the Dawn Treader: Photos of Narnia.” You can check them out on their website here. *SPOILERS*
Thanks to Andrea and 220ChrisTian for the heads up!

22 Responses

1. Fire Fairy says:

Dang it! I can't see the site!!! :-((

2. Aslans Mane says:

You need a user-name and password… 🙁

• Peepicheep says:

No you don't. You just have to scroll down and you'll see the pictures. That's for the Ben Barn's fan website.

3. You shouldn't need a username or password! When I click on the link, I see that part at the top of the webpage, but the thumbnails are all there. Just click on each one.

4. Peter's Wendy says:

I didn't need to sign in.
    I wonder why in the middle of the book they have Eustace in the water. And Edmund is handing a sword to someone, but the other someone is holding a sword and you can't see him. There is also a "lord bern" maybe in the cave? very neat, but still confusing….COME ON DECEMBER

5. Andrea says:

AslansLily is right. You shouldn't need a password to see the pictures.

Eustace in the water happens almost at the end of the book, not in the middle of it.

6. DamselJillPole says:

They all look really great!!! Come on December! Get here!

7. LL says:

EDMUND AND CASPIAN ARE LOOKING INCREDIBLE!!!! They are definitely best friends on screen and off 🙂

8. narnian resident says:

wow! these pictures are amazing! the one of Lucy underwater is incredible. i just love the picture of Reepicheep. when i saw that one, i had the same thought that Lucy had: "O my gosh, he is so cute!" 😀 and if you look in the backround of that picture, you can see Eustace on the floor sputtering. the picture of the four of them walking towards something looks awesome. that one picture of Edmund seeming to knock away a sword with his sword in the cave on the dragon island confused me. i cant figure out what he's doing there. we finally have some pictures of Eustace! and he looks awesome! they all look great, especially Lucy. that front image of the Dawn Treader is beautiful! oh, and the best one of all? the picture of Aslan roaring, of course! 😀 that one took my breath away.

9. Rilianluvr4evr says:

I'm wondering why they have the movie storybook in German but not in English…it is a English movie after all

10. pselpevensie says:

I CAN'T SEE THEM 🙁

11. Not Of This World says:

Narniaweb, can you put these pictures on the actual story? That would be great! 🙂

12. i honestly don't understand that website at all! sorry!

13. I just saw the pitcture of Susan its the best I have ever saw im definetly geting a new poster if you agree please reply

14. sky lark says: