Slight Variation of the Dawn Treader Poster

Awel Prince contacted us to let us know that CoventryTelegraph.net has a slight variation of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader poster.

Thanks Awel Prince!

41 Responses

1. Omac the centaur says:

its wider. i like it. 🙂

2. Aslan's Meadow says:

I like the width and cold colors. I STILL think the dragon looks un-proportioned with it's large hands.
    And lucy looks better here, even though it's the same pic, just better coloring.
    The people who made this must have also gotten sick of the hair in Caspian's face, they removed it.
    Overall, not the best..but still cool

3. DamselJillPole says:

I still think this poster would look better if they took WW off and added Lilliandil!!

4. WarriorOfNarnia says:

I like this one better!

5. Sonny says:

Pretty sweet – I am ever looking forward to the movie!

6. Pepper Darcy says:

hey! Awel's my sister! 🙂 Though I love the colour of this poster *SO* much!! =D

7. Peepicheep says:

It's wider but is it better? is the question?

8. icarus says:

For anyone who is interested – that is the UK Quad Poster for the movie. Cinemas in the UK traditionally display posters in a landscape-format known as a "Quad", rather than the portrait-format "One Sheet" posters you see elsewhere. No idea why they do it, but that's just the way its always been. You can see the Quad Posters for other movies here:

9. Liberty Hoffman says:

love it! SO cool! 😀

• Eavis says:

…and it deleted the rest of my comment. For some reason. Anyway, as I was saying, Eustace the Dragon still looks, as someone else commented, like a flying pig (when pigs fly, anyone?) and Edmund's arm just looks weird, but the Dawn Treader herself looks amazing, and Lucy looks much better as well.

10. Anna's Sister says:

I've never liked this poster but it is a little better now that it's wide.

11. narnian resident says:

wow, the surrounding sea and sky is just breathtaking! i love how beautiful it is! now just one thing to change: take the white witch off there

12. QueenLucy12 says:

UGH!!!!!! The STINKING WW IS STILL ON IT!
    Anyway… I Love it. I Absolutely Love The Colors. 🙂

13. Evan Morgan says:

I am sure that she won't play a big role in the film, guys. Just when the Dawn Treader is at the Dark Isand and the crew is being tormented with their worst fears/nightmares.

14. Ranger says:

I think the reason the WW is still with the film franchise is because they want to show the tension between good and evil. They assume that if they change Aslan (who is in all the books)'s nemesis there will be inconsistency between the films. They probably want to keep the WW the Big Bad for all eternity!
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Lady of the Green Kirtle is a reincarnation of the WW. But help us if they replace Tash with her!

15. aussie_lucy says:

I like it. It's pretty and it's got a lot of the main characters on it, as well as the Dragon and the Dawn Treader! Great design!

16. Awel Prince says:

Ya know it's absolutely weird seeing your name on a site like this in any other capacity then a comment or a forum entry. 🙂 I absolutely love the coloring of it, but I'mhoping it's not the offical poster. Aslan looks…awful. 😉 But no other complaints except change Lucy's picture please! 🙂

17. NarniaFreak says:

Wait a second… why does it have Dec. 9 as the release date?

• NarniaFreak says:

And Reepicheep looks like he's gleefully smiling… quite odd…

• Aliea says:

I know, I saw that and I was like, "Is this a picture of Reepicheep or Chuck E. Cheese? Or Mickey Mouse?".
        I've never really pictured Reep with that faceial expression…

18. Pepper Darcy says: