Voyage to be Screened at Naples Film Festival

On November 6th, representatives from Walden Media and from BlueNose Edutainment will be at the Naples International Film Festival, and will show a program at the Silverspot Cinema showcasing “a behind-the-scenes introduction to the upcoming release of C.S. Lewis’s classic tale.”  In addition to a screening of the film, this presentation will include a session in screenwriting which will be geared towards educators who might wish to implement the themes of the film into their classroom activities.  The lesson plans will be geared towards students who are between five and twelve years old, and will be based on script segments released from 20th Century Fox.

You can read the whole article by clicking here.

Thanks to 220Christian for the scoop!

24 Responses

1. Pepper Darcy says:

OH! I want to go! I've never looked forward to ANY of the Narnia movies like this!! I can't wait for it! starts belting out: sail away sail away sail away… we can sail, we can sail… sail away sail away sail away! 😀 Looks like the adaption is turning out good too 😀

2. Eavis says:

Themes of the film, huh? Well, let us just pray the themes are good ones, yes? 🙂

3. Aslan's Meadow says:

Lucky flordia people…they get sunshine, beaches, Narnia….and hurricanes. Well, everystate has their pros and cons. 🙂

4. Narnia Lover13 says:

I can't wait till the Dawn Treader!!!! 🙂 its near my Birthday so i am definitely goin to go see it!!!!

5. Lilli'sBFF says:

I wish i was going sooo bad!!!
    Sail On VDT!

6. Narnia Lover13 says:

WE have the same Birthday and Happy early Birthday

7. glumPuddle says:

• Narnia Lover13 says:

whats the ….. for?

• Litus says:

Just ignore him Narnia Lover13, just want to have attention, he's a special child hahaha! right glummy! ^^

I hope that the reason for the "…" will become clear in a couple weeks.

Hey Litus, my mom says I'm special! 😉
      Great to see you posting around. Hopefully see you in the Discussion Forum! 🙂

• Litus says:

We're all special, in a special way ^^ and we love Narnia in a special way, like you we're special (In a good way) to me Glummy! ^^

8. This fantastic filmmaker panel is already sold out, as of yesterday (or earlier). Paul Martin wishes he'd known about this event sooner! But maybe someone will still get (or leak 😉 ) 3D pics of VDT!

1. October 27, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by alysyn curd, Carrie Schneider. Carrie Schneider said: Voyage to be Screened at Naples Film Festival: The lesson plans will be geared towards students who are between fi… http://bit.ly/dswiv0 […]