The World Premiere of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Today’s the big day Narnia fans! The world premiere of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader! All of the administrators for the three big fansites, NarniaWeb.com, AslansCountry.com and NarniaFans.com are in London to report on the event.

In case you have forgotten, here is the link to the live webcam where you can see the red carpet and everything being setup.

We will be updating this story throughout the day with live tweets and pictures and whatnot so keep checking back on this story! Here are the tweets I have found so far, if you know of any more, please send them in via spy reports so I can get them added!

AslansCountry: London is snowy and cold! Premiere later today, the Kilns tomorrow, then interviews on Thursday!

simonpegg: Today I shall meet the Queen of England. I’m not a royalist particularly but I confess to being rather excited. Squeeeeeeen!

narniafans: We’re in London for the #DawnTreader premiere! If you have twitter, we’ll try to update from time to time…. http://fb.me/Jxr8zCsS

narniafans: The Royal Performance / World Premiere of The Voyage of the #DawnTreader is tonight! Her Majesty the Queen will be there!

NarniaWeb: It is a cold, snowy, blustery day in London. Lots of billboards for #DawnTreader

joemcelderry91: Getting ready for premiere got beyonce live tour cd on!!

Rynelf09: Four hours to premiere … mrs Rynelf is getting her hair done.

joemcelderry91: you can pre-order my new single someone wake me up with the narnia soundtrack there’s a place for us as the b side… http://bit.ly/9sDLdL

AslansCountry: The Press Pen is now open! Watch the live web cam as the premiere starts preparing to begin! http://goo.gl/LkWfT

Official UK page – Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader: Who is excited about the Royal World Premiere tonight? Joe McElderry will be performing his new single and the X Factor semi-finalists will be gracing the red carpet!

8:43am MT/3:43pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Change of plans, we won’t be on the red carpet (bummer!) but will be en route in two hours.

Look at the snow! Guess the Snowy Aslan poster wasn't so inaccurate!

8:57am MT/3:57pm GMT
joemcelderry91: Guys… I’m going to be performing in Leicster square in london at around 6.45… Cant wait!!

8:59am MT/3:59pm GMT
DavidGArnold: better go and iron a shirt for Her Majesty later….not FOR her, for me…on the occasion of meeting her.She’s already got an ironed shirt

9:00am MT/4:00pm GMT
DavidGArnold: hope i dont accidentally head butt her like in Mr Bean.Or like last time I accidentally headbutted her

9:22am MT/4:22pm GMT
joemcelderry91: I’ve heard the x factor gang are coming tonight… it will be good to have a catch up with cher and everyone

9:31am MT/4:31pm GMT
AslansCountry: #DawnTreader talent arrives in exactly 1 hour! Keep your eyes on the live web cam! http://goo.gl/LkWfT

9:36am MT/4:36pm GMT
Steven Rooke: With my rented dinner suit on my body and my georgeous wife on my arm, I’m about to walk out the door for the Royal Premiere of the Dawn Treader. Excited doesn’t cover it.

9:45am MT/4:45pm GMT
DavidGArnold: Ok….shirt is ok….suit is ok….score is finished so I don’t need to worry about that.bucket of revels so I can play guess the revel? Yup

9:48am MT/4:48pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Check out the journal which came in our goodie bags: http://yfrog.com/emsxt0j

10:00am MT/5:00pm GMT
AslansCountry: Just 30 minutes until we’ll start seeing #DawnTreader talent walking the red carpet! http://goo.gl/LkWfT

10:02am MT/5:02pm GMT
DavidGArnold: As I don’t have a hand held device which enables live tweeting, I shall not be running a commentary on tonights events.

10:03am MT/5:03pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Another goodie bag find: this awesome #DawnTreader umbrella! http://yfrog.com/mym8y01j

10:04am MT/5:04pm GMT
DavidGArnold: However , I reckon the words ‘nice crown’ may be uttered…alongside….”mr Arnold,here’s that knighthood we’ve been trying to give you”

10:20am MT/5:20pm GMT
joemcelderry91: On way to the premiere now!!! 😀

10:36am MT/5:36pm GMT
simonpegg: If I didn’t know better I’d think 20th Century Fox arranged the weather in London tonight. #Narnia.

It looks like some of the stars have started to arrive. I see people on the red carpet and other people holding umbrellas.

11:06am MT/6:06pm GMT
NarniaWeb: The webcam doesn’t do this justice. Absolutely unbelievable!’

Unfortunately the best I'm getting of the actors or crew are their backs. A few moments ago however, the girl at the very far left of this pic was posing on the red carpet. Not sure who it is.

11:11am MT/6:11pm GMT
NarniaWeb: There’s real snow AND fake snow. http://yfrog.com/457tv0j

11:16am MT/6:16pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Everyone has popcorn and water at their seat. They are playing the live cast interviews inside the theater. http://yfrog.com/nfo320j

11:18am MT/6:18pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Georgie’s dress looks like the dark white which dress. Gorgeous! Ben looks dashing with his short hair.

Lots of people coming through now. You all can try to guess who they are.

11:23am MT/6:23pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Just found out that the queen and cast will be in the OTHER theater #argh

11:26am MT/6:26pm GMT
Thanks Georgina for the first pic from the premiere!! Here’s Anna Popplewell.

11:29am MT/6:29pm GMT
narniafans: Everyone has been arriving. #DawnTreader

11:30am MT/6:30pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Anna and Will are here too. Just saw @simonpegg getting interviewed.

11:33am MT/6:33pm GMT
narniafans: Skandar Keynes is on stage. #DawnTreader

11:34am MT/6:34pm GMT
AslansCountry: The Royal World Premiere! We’re updating this post as often as possible – stay tuned! http://fb.me/NlVQ2Zl9

11:39am MT/6:39pm GMT
Thanks NarniaFan101! First pic of Will Moseley at the premiere!

11:45am MT/6:45pm GMT
Thanks Daniel James! WireImage has all of their pictures online. Includes Ben, Liam, both Wills, Georgie, Anna, Skandar, Michael Apted, Laura Brent and more!!

11:45am MT/6:45pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Will has LONG HAIR! http://yfrog.com/jadntpj

11:48am MT/6:48pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Ben just told a funny story about singing for the Queen on his 18th bday and the real reason he has to skip the premiere and do his show.

11:51am MT/6:51pm GMT
joemcelderry91: Going onstage now!! http://yfrog.com/45gmij

12:04pm MT/7:04pm GMT
NarniaWeb: The Empire not quite sold out. Maybe 80% full. The video is off now. I think we may just be waiting on the Queen now.

12:10pm MT/7:10pm GMT
NarniaWeb: All the cast is here in our theater and Apted is introducing each one. They are all up front.

12:13pm MT/7:13pm GMT
AslansCountry: I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album “Royal World Premiere in London” http://fb.me/KIDLY7ZM

12:14pm MT/7:14pm GMT
NarniaWeb: The video is back on and Joe M is singing a song. No sound though. Our theater is cracking up.

12:19pm MT/7:19pm GMT
joemcelderry91: About to meet the queen!! http://yfrog.com/031o50j

12:31pm MT/7:31pm GMT
NarniaWeb: The Queen is in the house! http://yfrog.com/0gpb00j

12:32pm MT/7:32pm GMT
NarniaWeb: It’s starting! See you later!

12:40pm MT/7:40pm GMT
simonpegg: I totally just met the Queen.

12:44pm MT/7:44pm GMT
joemcelderry91: Just met the queen i was soo nervous!! I can take my tie off now haha!! X

Is that the Queen's car perhaps?

12:56pm MT/7:56pm GMT
AslansCountry: #DawnTreader world premiere: The Queen has arrived and the movie has begun! Stay tuned for more news!

1:02pm MT/8:02pm GMT
Mark Sommer has 6 short video clips of his voyage to the world premiere. You can check them out on his blog here.

1:13pm MT/8:13pm GMT
The DailyMail.co.uk has more pictures!! See them here.

Image from DailyMail.co.uk. From left to right: Liam Neeson, Simon Pegg, Skandar Keynes, Laura Brent, Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, Michael Apted, Will Poulter, Will Moseley, Andrew Adamson

1:49pm MT/8:49pm GMT
New pic of Georgie and Ben from GossipCenter.com. View here.

1:54pm MT/8:54pm GMT
GettyImages are now online. View them here.

2:29pm MT/9:29pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Love love love it in 3D. The green mist is an amazing effect. Liked the movie even better the second time.

2:31pm MT/9:31pm GMT
NarniaWeb: Alternate posters http://yfrog.com/gvyoi0j http://yfrog.com/bhcgc01j

Most everything has been taken down now. Just the picture frame entrance left.

Queen Elisabeth II leaving the theater after the movie.

3:04pm MT/10:04pm GMT
BenBarnesOnline has started their gallery of pics of Ben at the premiere which you can see here.

3:06pm MT/10:06pm GMT
simonpegg: Narnia was a trip. Proper festive, family magic. Prince Philip asked me when I first realised I had the voice of a mouse.

3:15pm MT/10:15pm GMT
simonpegg: Okay so who here has seen Queen Elizabeth II wearing 3D glasses? Because I have and it was wonderful.

3:45pm MT/10:45pm GMT
The first red carpet interview is online. Simon Pegg talks to Sky News. Link.

4:01pm MT/11:01pm GMT
The Press Association has a story on the actors meeting the Queen of England. Link

4:45pm MT/11:45pm GMT
DavidGArnold: Narnia premiere done….snow falling…done…..queen watching with 3D glasses on….done.walking 35 minutes in snow to get cab…done

184 Responses

1. Awh, Georgie looks so pretty (Her dress is my favourite)! Will M.- oh dear, Anna- she looks as if she is falling out of her dress, Laura- very pretty if it did not cut down like that I would like to have a dress like it. Eleven more days!!!!!

2. eustacegirl says:

Love Georgie's long hair. Anna and Laura are so pretty! Look out Emma Watson! The Narnia girl and two Narnia women are here to take your place!!!!!

3. Queen Elizabeth says:

Did anyone else notcie how Victoria S is wearing the same top she did in the VDT music video? And by the way.. I WANT THAT GOODY BAG!!!!!!!!! 🙂

4. Starlily says:

Yikes, Will Mosely has long hair! :O

Okay, that dress Laura Brent is wearing is a lot like the one I pictured for Ramandu's daughter. Why didn't she wear it in the movie? 🙁 😉

Cool to see the Queen at a Narnia premiere. I wonder if she saw the film in 3D? Hee-hee. XD

• WarriorOfNarnia says:

Ugh, Will needs a haircut BAD!!

• FL says:

he should've switched hairstyles with Ben! Ben looks better in long hair.

• MysteryMaya says:

i completely agree. i couldn't decide who looked hotter in prince caspian (will or ben). but now with the hair reversal, it looks like ben is an anorexic and will is having an identity crisis. someone should tell them this and beg them to switch the hair.

• samuel says:

Ya I hardly recognized him(will) in the picture

• ~DaughterOfEve~ says:

I know what you mean! I was looking at all the faces trying to find him and then it hit me that that was him and screamed.

• HisWarrior says:

Cut the hair Will. You look like some goofy band dude right now.

• Fan 4 Narnia says:

Will looks absolutely terrible!!! What has he done to himself! He looks a million times better with short hair. I'd rather see him with a buzz than this.

• Narnia Freak says:

Hey! Andrew cut HIS hair! Good! But Will doesn't look that great. As in YUCK!

5. Melis says:

I want to see the movie I can wait to 8th december I love Georgie she look fabolous and Laura too

6. wolfloversk says:

You're watching it in 3-D?! *Is suddenly 10,000x's more interested.

7. Scarlet13 says:

I hate Will's hair! gosh! I Love Georgie and Laura's dresses! Where's ben!?!?

8. Queen C The Gentle says:

Love it! Georgie+Anna dresses are amazing!

9. Amelia says:

Georgie looks lovely and modest. 🙂

• annapoplewell says:

Ditto that! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!! Anna looks more beautiful than ever, but I don't think her dress flatters her a lot…Will, I will pay for your haircut if you like but please hurry up with it!!

10. NarniaFan101 says:

Short video interview with Simon Pegg (Voice of Reepicheep): http://tiny.cc/brx6n

11. HUGEFANOFNARNIA19875 says:

I Love Georgie and Anna, plus the dresses! they look AMAZING as usual! Does anyone know where Georgie got that dress? I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE William's hair!!!!!!!!! He looked SO cute with short hair! But he looks HORRIBLE with long hair! I didn't even know that was him till I saw the tweet! He needs a hair cut bad…..and FAST! I guess time shows who's hot and who's not. He would look good if he didn't have long hair though. Georgie gets prettier every pic I see of her!
    Right now im soooooooooooo jealous of everybody who went 2 that premiere!

12. rutger says:

Does anyone noticed that on the official Narniasite Aslans Country is still closed? It says that it will come in november. Hope they will open it soon because I'm very curious 🙂

13. Griffle says:

So, is there any photographic evidence of the Queen actually wearing 3D glasses? I want that photo, framed.

14. Greg says:

Holy cow! The premiere looks fun!

15. Somebody y says:

So if you guys had VODT soundtrack from the premiere, are you gonna upload the scores on youtube on somewhere?

• Daniel James says:

Actually, that's technically illegal (to post the whole soundtrack). However, I have uploaded 30-second clips of all the tracks to youtube. Just look for "Dawn Treader Soundtrack Part ." There's also a part 2. I got these from that German site which released the 30-second clips.

16. Lucy_walks_through_the_Wardrobe says:

I love the pictures from the premiere so much. I am really looking forward to the movie,and I can't wait to get the soundtrack and movie companion, as they are always great. Long Live Narnia!!!

17. faunforaslan says:

Will needs a haircut… Really bad… Hahaha! I too want to see a picture of the queen wearing 3-D glasses 😀

18. JohnLoony says:

Yay! Skandar Keynes is soooo handsome! 🙂

19. Amelia says:

Aww, that's cute what Georgie said to the queen. 🙂 Georgie seems so sweet. 🙂

20. DamselJillPole says:

Laura looks so gorgeous, i love her dress too!

21. Queen Elizabeth says:

I am sooo frekin excited now! It's not even funny! I can't wait any longer!

22. Hwin says:

Everyone looks so amazing!!! With the accpetion of Will M., I'm afraid =P Haha, proabaly for a movie or something. Wish I could have been there….the movie is out in TEN days!!! 😀

23. MagnificentKing says:

I am going to the midnight showing in my town and i have convinced like 10 of my friends to go with me! I am sooo ready for Narnia. I want to hear about the Premier

24. greenbird37 says:

This is so cool! Gonna have to wait to December 10th over here in the U.S.! Everyone looks so nice…Will needs a hair cut!

25. ellz_bellz says:

IM GOING TOMORROW! and georgie looks so so so so beautiful!

26. narnian resident says:

if Will's hair is like that for a movie, then as soon as its over he needs to get a haircut, like, ASAP! Georgie's dress is so lovely. Anna is gorgeous! i see now that Will Poulter is indeed taller than Skandar. thats crazy! he must have grown 2 inches to get that tall after filming! all the more reason to make Silver Chair 😀
    Where oh where is little Arabella??? she was the one i was most eager to see, and i dont see any pictures of her. did she ever go? i hope we get some pictures of her soon, and her mum. it all looks like it was spectacular! especially with the snow, and the Queen 😀

• Alambil and Tarvis says:

I know, I wanted to see Bella too!! 🙁 She did go to the premiere, b/c there's updates on her Facebook fan page about it. I just wish some pics of her will crop up soon! She's so adorable.

27. Caspian XI says:

By Aslan, a miracle! Susan and Liliandil are together without war breaking out! lol :p Wait, were in Narnia is Ben?!

28. NarnianAllTheWay says:

They mentioned the Queen at the premiere tonight on Entertainment Tonight. They were talking about Kate Middleton's dress & they showed a picture of Elisabeth getting out of the limo & said VDT hit theatres December 10.

• Clodsley Mole says:

Protocol note:
      The Queen is not referred to by her first name.
      And it is spelled with a z, not an s.
      Her Majesty the Queen has been monarch for nearly 60 years, and has worked hard.

• HighQueenofNarnia says:

This has nothing to do with the premiere, the Queen, or Narnia, for that matter, but did you take your name from Redwall?

• Clodsley Mole says:

A little note of explanation:
      The Queen is not referred to by her first name.
      And it is spelled with a z, not an s.

29. LL says:

Is it just me or is the archway a picture frame??? That's really creative! I love that! <3

30. motovin03 says:

JESUS CHRIST!!! THIS IS AWESOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 2 DAYS TO GO HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

31. Alambil and Tarvis says:

WHERE IS ARABELLA?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST PICS OF HER?

32. Pepper Darcy says:

*big eyes* Tirian, you like the green mist? No, I'm not offended/mad/etc. Just, I thought everone except me hated it 😉 SO, I am like very hyped (again) and SO seeing this in 3D every time I watch it! 😀

Whohoo! Georige's dress was really neat! It was just about Narniaish too! 🙂 Great taste, Georige =D That's why they cast you as our own dear Lu!

33. Alambil and Tarvis says:

Btw, David Arnold's updates are HILARIOUS. 😛 LOL you should totally get that knighthood, Mr. Arnold! 😀

34. I have to say as well, that the comments from George Henley on that Daily Mail article are so sweet. She's such a beautiful and modest young woman; I'm so sad to be saying good-bye to her! I hope we see her again in HHB and LB.

Also, I hope we get pictures of Arabella Morton at the premiere. That dear girl has a lot of fans…

35. coracle says:

I love that the Queen is in a blue dress with glittery trim, rather apt for a film about the sea!!

36. Reepicheep says:

All the more psyched. IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!

37. Kiri says:

The girls all look so pretty! I love the dresses. I like Will M's hair a bit shorter though. :S
    Everyone looks fantastic though. It must have been freezing in the snow, especially for the girls with the sleeveless dresses!

38. C.J Ashling says:

NarniaWeb, what was Ben's real reason for having to attend Birdsong tonight? You mentioned it in your Tweet

39. Not Of This World says:

Am I the only one that thinks Ben looks like Joe Lonas?

40. elton says:

finally the film started

41. : )Narnia says:

Don't like the hair of Will… but Georgie looks so amazing and I LOVE the dress!

42. Rose says:

WOW!! Will's hair!!

43. ILOVENARNIA!! says:

WOW looks amazing!! what the heck will def needs to cut his hair.Does skandy look a little short to yall??

44. Nieke says:

I was there! <3 All the way from the Netherlands we took our flight and were standing there around 2pm. It was SO amazing, and if I had a change I would go back immediately. Got some autographs and can't WAIT for the movie! As a big William fan I dearly hope he's gonna cut his hair real soon again. Will Poulter is the sweetest guy ever! Same for Shane Rangi who I met for the second time now. Georgie looked gorgeous and was so sweet! I really want to go again haha!

45. faunforaslan says:

I wish someone got a picture of her Majesty in 3D glasses… It would be awesome! "D

46. faunforaslan says:

1. December 3, 2010

[…] more on Narnia Web Tags: Dawn, premiere, Treader, Voyage, World lesena okna : OKNA KLI Logatec : izdelava spletnih […]