‘Dawn Treader’ Press Junket

Earlier today Tirian and several other members of the press attended a junket held for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. It was attended by Liam Neeson, Skandar Keynes, Michael Apted, Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Ben Barnes, Mark Johnson, and Andrew Adamson.

Hollywood Jesus writer Greg Wright who was also there has posted HD footage of the press junket, which you can view on their Facebook page.

Voyage of the Dawn Treader Press Conference, Pt. 1
Voyage of the Dawn Treader Press Conference, Pt. 2

Later on, they did an interview with Doug Gresham. You can see two of the questions Greg asked him at the links below.

Voyage of the Dawn Treader: Douglas Gresham, Q. #1
Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Gresham Roundtable: Q #2
Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Gresham Roundtable: Q #3
Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Gresham Roundtable: Q #4

Here is the non-Facebook link for those of you who don’t have Facebook.

Thanks to aslanscountry for sending the original link in!

40 Responses

1. LL says:

Yay! More wanted publicity!!

Is there any way we can see these on youtube??

2. WilliamMoseleyandSkandarcrush! says:

cool, but I was wishing for some spoiler-packed clips. The movie's coming soon, u guys! Just, like, a week left, can u believe it?! IM SO VERY VERY EXCITED!!!

3. Yeah, I remember the first time I REALLY started using Narniaweb – the old design of the website, and like 500 days left. It's almost unthinkable that the movie is this close to release. The first movie that I've waited for this long. It'll be such a relief to watch it and remember this past year.
    Narniaweb, you are my homepage forever.

4. Nick says:

RottenTomatoes.com is almost split 50/50 on whether this movie is fresh or rotten. Hopefully more exposure will help the film, not hurt it.

Personally not comfortable with the Rotten Tomatoes ranking.

5. Pepper Darcy says:

oh so stinking sweet! πŸ˜€ SOO sweet! πŸ˜€

• Pepper Darcy says:

NOOOOO! I have to have FACEBOOK?! :'( I'm so sad right now. I have my FB disabled! πŸ™ I was sick of it… and now… :(* Now I can see what the cast said to the questions that the Narniawebbers put up :(( *sniff* 'some people lose their knife in the mud. Not *me* I manage to lose and *entire* dragon!!' :((

6. Raticus says:

Any non-Facebook links?

7. Greg Wright says:

If you’re not on Facebook, you can watch the videos at Hollywood Jesus:

8. Edmund Pwns says:

i love how the poster keeps falling down. "well done, king caspian!" LOL

• Aslan's Meadow says:

That was so funny! And Ben did a 'salute'.
      Then the poster fell down AGAIN and Andrew Adamson just said in a disapointed voice. "Ben"!
      Way to funny. But the press meeting was very good, I'm starting to feel a little weary of the boxoffice rating.

9. Aslan's my homeboy says:

I heard that Skandar got ill and had to leave early, is that just a rumor? Someone said they read it on aslan's country but I see nothing about him getting sick

10. Queen Elizabeth says:

What are we gonna do when this movie comes ou! lol We won't have any more spoilers or news to read. Except for post production stuff. Well, on to Silver Chair!!!

11. ArantxaAlv says:

Pleaseee someone can tell me when is the US premiere?? I go to London tomorrow and I wan't to know if the cast will be there.

12. awesome! epic!
    lol with ben and the Poster! lol! lol!
    yay!

13. Oh no! I watched the whole video waiting for the guy in the blue, plaid shirt closest to the camera to get to ask his question, and then he never did! πŸ˜›

Very nice video though!

14. Annabeth says:

yay! Skandar! i thought he fell off the face of the earth or something.

15. freya says:

Loved Ben's comment when a woman reporter asked if they got to keep any of the replicas. First he said that he has a copy of Rhindon in his bedroom (kinky), and then: "…and I asked if I could keep Will, but…" LOL

16. Queen Susan the Gentle says:

Oh man! I can't watch it cause I don't have a facebook!!! πŸ™

• Zoe says:

Me neither. πŸ™ Even the movies on HJ were still uploaded to Facebook, so my computer won't let me view them. :'(

17. Queen Elizabeth says:

That poster was cracking me up! Ben is so funny.

18. narnian resident says:

i think i heard at least 6 or 7 different accents in the videos. thats pretty cool πŸ™‚
    that poster incident was hilarious! how sweet of Ben to fix it….twice πŸ˜€

19. stateofgreen says:

I'm so impressed with the way the young actors answer the questions asked of them. They'are all so very mature and articulate kids/young adults.

20. NarnianAllTheWay says:

IMDb has posted their rating of VDT and given it a 7.5. There's also a lot of reviews under User Reviews.

21. narnian resident says:

i have said it before, and i shall say it again. i LOVE Doulgas Gresham! (especially his voice :-D) i want to meet Douglas Gresham!

1. December 2, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by NarniaWeb.com and Carmelo Baccino, Trasto Raharjo. Trasto Raharjo said: RT @NarniaWeb: #DawnTreader press junket videos are online! http://bit.ly/fK43Cm #narnia […]