The First Dawn Treader Movie Poster

Posted May 14, 2010 12:53 pm by Tirian

NarniaWebber ‘LucyP0104’ has just sent us a snapshot of the first The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Movie Poster. The tagline reads: “Return to MAGIC, Return to HOPE, Return to NARNIA.” Notice the reflection of the Dawn Treader in Aslan’s eye.

Thanks LucyP0104! This photo was snapped at a Regal theater in Pennsylvania, if anyone has a similar shot, please send it in!

UPDATE: We have received the full-size hi-res image from the production. Here, for your viewing pleasure is the Return to Hope:

Download Full Size Image

Visit the ForumHave a comment or want to chime in on this news story? Check out the NarniaWeb Forum for some fantastic discussion. Just click here to post your comments. We look forward to seeing you on the forum! Here’s a quick preview of the forum discussion:

No Items Available

Unfortunately there appears to be no news items on the page you have requested logged here

• Meg says:

Oooooooooh….POSTER! Now, if we could only get a trailer!

• OMG says:

That poster gives me goose bumps! I’m am so excited I have been a fan since I was little and my mom introduced me.

• just jill says:

awsome i LOVE the poster NOW you might try getting a trailer out i am going crazy here waiting for one

• Aslan's Girl says:

In Rilian’s words, I had my first "real geek moment". lol *SPAZ* Yay!! I do think my favorite part-at first and still-is the ship in the reflection of his eye =) And after my initial freak-out, I’ve only gotten more excited-I’m very encouraged by the way that they compare Narnia to "magic" and "hope", rather than "epicness", "action", or "cinematic battles"!! It’s heartening to see, even in the first advertisements, that-from the looks of it-they seem to be keeping well to the theme of VDT.

• terebinthiangirl says:

This is a very cool poster>>>i love how it is so simple because it is so much more cool just to have a picture of Aslan than a distracting mirage of different characters and places. That’s what Narnia is all about, Aslan, right? And Reepicheep is very cute, and actually i don’t think he is distracting at all. I am so excited for VDT to come out:: i hope it surpasses everything we have hoped for it to be!!!! and i REALLY hope the CGI affects for Aslan RETURN to how amazing they were in the LWW, NOT how horrible they became in PC.

• HAIL ASLAN says:

its good…………
    and more the ship in the eye of aslan looks awesome

4 Trackbacks / Pingbacks for this entry