Dawn Treader on DVD and Blu-ray April 8th
Several sources, including the Official Facebook page for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader are reporting that the DVD and Blu-ray will be in stores on April 8th.
Extras on the DVD include:
– Audio Commentary by director Michael Apted and producer Mark Johnson.
– Deleted Scenes (“The Kids in Narnia…”, “Eustace II”, “Mutiny”, “Caspian’s Doubt”)
– Untold Adventures of the Dawn Treader – Animated Short.
– King Caspian’s Guide to the Dawn Treader: Legends and Lore of the great ship.
– 5 “Island Explorations” featurettes.
– 7 Narnian Discoveries: Friends and Foes of Narnia featurettes.
– 4 “Fox Movie Channel Presents” Behind the Scenes featurettes.
– A DVD game having to do with swords.
The Blu-ray will include all of the above plus:
– 3 additional Behind the Scenes featurettes including “Battle on the sea”.
– Digital Copy of the film.
To pre-order your copy, click the links below:
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2-disc Edition) $24.49
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Blu-ray Edition) $27.99
Thanks to Griffle and Louloudi the Centaur for the heads up!
UPDATE: Amazon has new cover art: